Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship is offered to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) for pursuing higher studies. With the help of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship, you may apply for M.PHIL and PH.D programs.
According to the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Scheme 2019, there are 667 slots for ST and 2000 slots for SC Students. Eligible students must submit Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Application Form on or before the last date which is well mentioned below.
Procedure To Submit RGNF Online Application Form
Students can submit Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Form by going through the official website of University Grant Commission. Apart from it, you may take help of given guidelines or direct link on this page.
For more details about Rajiv Gandhi Foundation Scholarship 2019 or to apply for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2019 SC/ST, read this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship 2019
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Criteria 2019:
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship For Students with Disabilities:
- Candidates who belong to Disabilities community are needed to register first to M.PHIL / PH.D degree in a University or academic institution within period of 2 years from the receipt of award letter.
- In case of his / her tenure would be satisfactory after 2 years then his / her contract will be extended for further period of 3 years as Senior Research Fellowship.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship For SC Candidates:
Aspirants who belong to SC/ST category must have passed Post Graduate examination before applying for said scheme. Candidates should be getting registered for M.PHIL / PH.D first not later than within a period of two years from the receipt of award letter.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Duration for Students with Disabilities:
|Name of the Course||Maximum Duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M.PHIL||2 years||2 years||NIL|
|Ph.D.||5 years||2 years||Remaining 3 years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D.||5 years||2 years||Remaining 3 years|
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship UGC for Students with Disabilities:
- Every year 200 schemes are offered to the Students with Disabilities.
- For scheduled Castes 15% reservation is available and for Scheduled Tribes 7 ½% reservation is available.
- Under the scheme of SC candidates, there is 3% reservation of fellowships for Persons with Disabilities (SC categories) as per rules provided by the Government of India.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Amount:
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC ST Category:
|Fellowship in Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering & Technology||@Rs.16000/-p.m. for initial two years|
@Rs.18000/-p.m. for remaining tenure
|Contingency A||@Rs.10000/-p.a. for initial two years|
@Rs.20500/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Contingency B||@Rs.12000/-p.a. for initial two years|
@Rs.25000/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Departmental Assistance||@Rs. 3000/- p.a. per student to the host|
institution for providing infrastructure
For all disciplines
|Escorts/ Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- p.m. in cases of physically|
handicapped & blind candidates
|HRA||As per rules of the University|
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship offered for candidates with Disabilities:
|Item||University Grants Commission Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship|
|Fellowship (For All Subjects)||@ Rs. 16,000/- PM for initial two years (JRF), @ Rs. 18,000/- PM for the remaining tenure (SRF)|
|Contingency (For Humanities, Social Sciences and Commerce)||@ Rs. 10,000/- PA for initial two years, @ Rs. 20,500/- PA for remaining three years.|
|Contingency (For Sciences and Engineering & Technology)||@ Rs. 12,000/- PA for initial two years, @ Rs. 25,000/- PA for remaining three years.|
|Departmental Assistance [Discontinued as per pattern of e-payment towards RGNF-SC/ ST and MANF]||@Rs. 3000/-PA. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- PM in cases of physically handicapped & blind candidates|
|HRA||As per rules of the University/ Institutions|
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2019?
Candidates who are going to apply for the said Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship scheme are needed to go through the steps which are mentioned below:-
- Applicants need to open the official site of university grant commission that is www.ugc.ac.in
- After that you are required to hit on “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” link which is available at right side of home page
- There after you are needed to select “Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC Candidate” or “Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities” link for which you want to apply for
- Now you have to go through the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Notification and read it carefully
- After reading the advertisement you need to read given instruction and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Then you have to Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Online Application Form and upload scanned documents whatever is required.
- Finally you are required to submit Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship form and take print out of it for further use.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
Important dates for Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship 2019:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Updating Soon|
|Last Date to apply online for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship||Updating Soon|
Candidates may get complete details about Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2019 through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||NIRF India Ranking|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|