Ishan Uday Scholarship
Students from backward and upper-caste from NE Region will get 1000 rupees per month by the Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission in regards with Ishan Uday Scholarship 2019.
Minority students will get 1000 rupees per month
According to the Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission, this Bihar Ishan Uday Special Scheme for North Eastern Region shall be given to those who are not able to complete their higher study due to financial problem.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme:
UGC has decided to launch “Ishan Uday” Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region for encouraging and promoting higher education to children’s belonging to economically weaker section of the NE region. There are many students who can take advantage through this Ishan Uday Special Scholarship Scheme.
Before applying, aspirants must verify the eligible criteria and other information by scrolling down this page or can visit the official website of the organization which is scholarships.gov.in. We have provided complete details regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship 2019, so candidates can scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Ishan Uday Scholarship
Ishan Uday Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are domicile of NER and pass standard 12th or equivalent exam from the school within NER from any affiliated Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), and National institute of open Schooling (NIOS).
- Applicants who want to enroll for general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses may apply for the said policy.
- Appliers who want to take benefit of said scheme then his / her parent’s income should not above than Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Amount of Ishan Uday Scholarship Fellowship:
- For the general degree courses, candidates may get Rs. 5400/-
- Those candidates who want to do Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will get scholarship of Rs. 7800/-
- To provide equal opportunities for higher studies in NE Region.
- To increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in NE Region.
- To focus more on professional education in NE Region.
- Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation
- Candidates shall not be able for this scheme under the following circumstances:-
- Aspirants, who are pursuing courses through Open Universities.
- Candidates who have taking advantage of scholarship to do any under graduate program under any other policy.
- Students pursuing courses, such as Diploma Courses, not leading to award of a Degree.
- Candidates whose parent’s income is more than Rs.4.5 lakh per annum are not eligible for said scholarship.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Ishan Uday Scholarship Slots:
- UGC will award 10,000 (ten thousand) fresh scholarships per year.
- Allocation of slots for each State shall be done based upon the population (latest census report) of the respective State. If the slots remain vacant in any particular State, the unfilled slots shall be distributed equitably among other States.
- There shall be three Percent horizontal reservation for differently- abled persons.
Selection of candidates will be based on the marks that have scored in the class XII. They should score well to get the scholarship.
The scholar would be awarded from the date of joining the course as certified by the University/ Institution/ College.
How to Apply For Ishan Uday Scholarship 2019?
To check Step By Step Online Registration Process For Scholarship, you need to follow below given simple steps:
- First of all you have to log in to official website of organization that is scholarships.gov.in to fill Ishan Uday Scholarship Form 2019.
- After that you should follow “Central Schemes” link provided on home page.
- Then press on “University Grants Commission” and a drop-down list will be appeared.
- You need to follow “ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region” link and press on “Guidelines” link.
- Then you have to read the Ishan Uday Scholarship notification carefully that will be open on your computer screen.
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria go back to previous page and press on “Apply” link.
- Then you have to Fill Ishan Uday Scholarship Online Application form with all required details and attach all documents / testimonials along with application form whatever is required.
- Finally take preview of filled Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form and submit it by pressing the “Submit” button.
- You can take printout of Ishan Uday Scholarship Form for future use and keep it on safe place for future use.
Press Here To Apply Online:
If You Are New Users? Register Here
Registered Students: Login Directly
Forgot Application Id? Press Here
Forgot Password? Press Here
Scanned Documents are needed at the time of filling online application:
- Joining Performa for fresh awardees
- Performa for renewal
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
Last Date of Submission Online Applications: November 2019
Candidates who are applying for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2019 can acquire further detail through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest update or notifications regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section