Central Sector Scholarship
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has released Central Sector Scholarship for SC students. Willing individuals can apply against the Top Class Education Scheme through online mode till 15-12-2018.
Submission of Central Sector Scholarship form after the last date will not be accepted by the organization. Before applying against the Central Sector Education Scholarship scheme, contenders need to match the required eligibility criteria.
Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students:
Selection of aspirants against Central Sector 2018 Scholarship will be done through merit. Selected contenders will receive amount for tuition fee/ books and stationery expenses/ living expenses and others.
For further information about Central Sector Scholarship 2018- 2019, aspirants need to look at below section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Check it out:
Central Sector Scholarship
About Central Sector Scholarship Scheme:
- Name of Scheme: Top Class Education for SC Students
- No of Slots: 1500
- Only contenders of SC category are eligible to apply against Top Class Education Scheme.
- Family Income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 6 lakh per annum.
- Contenders must have secured admission in a full time course in any recognized institution.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Central Sector Scholarship Reward:
Those applicants who get selected against SC scholarship scheme will receive full tuition fee/ living expenses to the beneficiary @Rs. 2220/- per month/ books and stationery @Rs. 3000/- per annum/ latest laptop @ Rs. 45000/- as one time accessing during the course.
Selection Process against Central Sector Scholarship for SC:
Selection of Contenders against Central Sector 2018 Scholarship will be done through merit. Their marks in qualifying examination/ academic records will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
How to Apply?
Those applicants who want to apply against Central Sector SC Scholarship are supposed to follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, you need to go through the office al website of the organization i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in
- Then select “Central Schemes” tab provided at the menu bar of the home page.
- List of various scholarships will be shown on your digital screen.
- Select “Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment” option and download the notification for Top Class Education Scheme for SC students.
- Read the essential details about scheme in Scholarship Notification.
- After that, hit “Apply” button and fill the Scholarship form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents like caste certificates/ academic certificates etc.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Central Sector Scholarship Application Form for further use.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Last Date:
Last date to apply against Central Sector Current Scholarship Scheme: 15-12-2018.
You can go through the Official Link of the organization or follows the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on social media to get latest updates on Central Sector Scholarship 2018-2019. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|