Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
Registration for Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship has been started!! In order to support higher education for Single Girl child UGC has introduced Swami Vivekananda Fellowship for research in Social Sciences.
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Fellowship Last Date
Candidates keen to pursue Ph.D. in Social Sciences in Universities/Colleges/ Institutes can submit their online forms for SVSGC Scholarship on or before the last date which is 06-01-2019.
For more details about Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019 and apply online for SVSGC Fellowship 2019 Last date, you need to check this page which is well created by the members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019
SVSGC Scholarship Scheme 2019 Objectives:
The objectives of Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scheme are:
- To support higher education of single girl child in Social Sciences.
- To recognize the value of observance of small family norm.
- To recognize the norm of single girl child in society.
- To propagate the concept of single girl child norm.
- Promoting single girls in the society.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates meeting the SVSGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria that is mentioned below can apply only:
- Any single girl child of her parents pursuing Ph.D. in Social Sciences in Universities/Colleges/ Institutes is eligible to apply under the scheme.
- In a family if one son and one daughter is available then girl child will not be considered for fellowship under the scheme.
- Proof of being single girl child has to be submitted on an affidavit ofRs.50/- Stamp paper from the fellow/parent duly attested by SDM/First Class Magistrate/Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) as per the prescribed proforma (Annexure I) at the time of filling the online application.
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has registered herself in regular, fulltime Ph. D. program in Social Sciences in Indian Universities/Colleges/Institutes as indicated below:
Universities/Colleges/Institutes included under section 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC Act, 1956.
Deemed to be Universities under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 which are eligible to receive grant in aid from UGC.
Universities/Colleges/Institutes funded by Central/ State Govt.
Institutes of National Importance.
- Admission to Ph.D. Course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
- Girl students up to the age of 40 years for general category and 45 years for the reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC and PWD (Persons with Disabilities) as on the last date of submission of online application are eligible
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme as per the norms.
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship Amount:
The number of slots for fellowship may be decided every year on the basis of eligible applications complete in all respects, received through online mode. The financial assistance available under SVSGC Scholarship Scheme is as follows:
|Fellowship||@ Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for Initial two years|
|@ Rs. 28,000/- p.m. for remaining tenure|
|Contingency||@ Rs. 10,000/- p.a. for initial two years|
|@ Rs. 20,500/- p.a. for remaining tenure|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||Rs. 2,000/- p.m. in case of PWD candidates|
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship Process:
- Selection of the candidates for Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Fellowship will be based on the recommendation of the Expert Committee constituted by the Commission.
- Result shall be published on UGC website.
- Award letters can be downloaded from UGC online application portal.
- If the Fellow is availing any other SVSGC fellowship/ project from any organization at the time of selection, she shall be required to surrender one award.
- The Commission reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the award without assigning any reason.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Steps to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019:
Step 1: Log on to official site that is www.ugc.ac.in
Step 2: Follow “Students” section and need to choose “Scholarships & Fellowships” link.
Step 3: Select “Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences” And hit “See Details Info” link.
Step 4: Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Fellowship for Research in Social Sciences Notification carefully and hit “Apply Online” link.
Step 5: Fill application form with all required details and must upload all relevant documents.
Step 6: Press the “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
Reason For Cancellation Of SVSGC Fellowship:
UGC may terminate fellowship of any candidate in case of:
- If the fellow is found to be unable to receive fellowship, at any time during the entire period of fellowship
- Any false information furnished by the applicant.
- Bad behavior of fellow
- Unsatisfactory progress of research work of the fellow
- Any other fellowship/scholarship is drawn from other source(s) throughout the tenure of the fellowship.
Last date to apply for fellowship: 06/01/2019
Grab more details related to Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019 by going through the above mentioned Official Links. In order to grab more details related to SVSGC Scholarship 2019, you need to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Importance Of Master Degree||Career Trends For Indian Graduates|
|What To Do After Graduation?||Manner To Apply For Scholarship|
|UGC Approved Universities||List Of Top Universities in India|