Post Matric Scheme i.e. the Prerana Scholarship is introduced for students belongs to economically weaker (ST, SC & & Minorities) Communities of Odisha. Candidates can now apply for Prerana Scholarship scheme by filling up the online applications.
According to the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme notification, candidates can fill up the Prerana Scheme applications forms for (i) Post Matric Scholarship and (ii) Financial Assistance to ST Students studying in National Level Institutes and (iii) Post Matric Scholarship in Financial Assistance Scheme.
Prerana Scholarship Scheme – Objective!!!
Every year ST&SC development and minorities & backward classes welfare department, Government of Odisha offers Post Matric Scholarship Odisha to the willing students meeting the criteria.
New aspirants having Diploma, Degree, +2 Science, Arts, commerce, +3 B.Sc , B.Com, BA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc must apply for Prerana Scholarship through online channel. Check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about Prerana Scholarship 2019 Programme.
Study Subject(s): Prerana Odisha Scholarship is provided for studying following courses:
|Group-1||Graduate/Postgraduate level courses in Engg, Medical, Agriculture and Veterinary. CPL course, P.G, Diploma course in Management and Medicine, Courses relating to Accountancy, M.Phil, PhD and Postdoctoral programme (D.Litt, D.Sc, etc.), LL.M|
|Group-2||Certification areas like Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, LLB, Mass communication, Hotel management, Interior decoration etc. PG courses- MA/MSc/M.Com/M.Ed./M. Pharma etc.|
|Group-4||+ ITI, 3 year diploma and 2 years vocational courses.|
Course Level: candidates pursuing Post Matric can avail this Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2019 as follows…
|Group-1||Graduate/Postgraduate level courses|
|Group-2||Graduate/Postgraduate courses leading to degree, diploma, certification|
|Group-4||+2, ITI, 3 year diploma and 2 years vocational courses.|
Check Now: List of Scholarship in India
For (i) Post Matric Scholarship and (ii) Financial Assistance to ST Students studying in National Level Institutes and (iii) Post Matric Scholarship in Financial Assistance Scheme
(1) All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
(3) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous examination.
(4) The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes.
(5) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and he/she should have to continue his/her higher study in Government institute only.
(6) This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
Only for Post Matric Scholarship in Financial Assistance Scheme
(5) He/She should be ST Category Student
(6) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
(7) He/She should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(8) The students who have applied for Post Matric Scholarship under Financial Assistance Scheme, in first instance they will be sanctioned under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount not admissible under Post Matric Scholarship scheme will be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
Press Below PRERANA Scholarship Important Links
|Important Instructions ||Get PDF|
|HELP DESK –  2391780|
E-mail: email@example.com ,firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement & Schedule-2019[English]
|Advertisement & Schedule-2019[Oriya]||Get PDF|
Prerana Scholarship 2019 Odisha Description:
ST&SC development and minorities & backward classes welfare department, Government of Odisha has been providing financial assistance to ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/Minority groups candidates pursuing Post Matriculation/Post Secondary qualification to complete their education.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
What does it cover?
Prerana Scholarship 2019 Odisha will cover 100% course fees and reimbursement of non-refundable compulsory fee charged by educational institutions as per Govt. ceiling.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Reward:
|Hostetler or Non-Hosteler Candidates||Per Month Maintenance (SC)||Per Month Maintenance (ST)||Per Month Maintenance (OBC/SEBC)|
|Group-I – Female|
|Group-II – Female|
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Steps To Apply For Prerana Scholarship 2019:
- First of all candidate need to visit the official website www.mpsc.mp.nic.in
- On the home page you have to go “Downloads” section and hit on the “Advertisement for Prerana Scholarship ” link
- After that you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- Then you are required to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill the required details and also verification code and tap Save and Register Me Button
- After that your user ID and Password is displayed on your screen save this user id and password for future use
- Now hit Go to Scholarship portal and Login button and then read the eligibility criteria
- If you are suitable then enter your user id and password and tap log in button
- After that fill the required details and also upload your recent passport size photograph
- Now enter your account number and IFSC Code of your branch
- At last hit apply option and also take print out of application form
- Candidate must submit their Prerana Scholarship Application Form in their college.
Prerana Scholarship Contact Details:
Helpline No. 0674-2391780
E-mail ID- email@example.com
Visit our web portal to get recent updates time to time about Prerana Scholarship 2019. Aspirants can bookmark this page by using Cntrl+ D key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|