CBSE Scholarship is granted to meritorious Indian Nationals who can’t afford quality education and are in need of financial help to pursue their higher studies. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship (CSSS), Single Girl Child (SGC) Merit Scheme, and Udaan Scholarship are the major CBSE scholarships. Check here CBSE Scholarship Eligibility, Reward, Last Date, etc.
CSSS/Merit Scholarship Scheme acts as an opportunity for candidates belonging to weaker sections to complete higher education. By following below provided process, you may fill Application Form prior last date. Through CBSE SGC Scholarship Scheme 2022, single girl students who are the only child of their parents get assistance. So, apply till the last date given here.
CBSE Scholarship 2022 Last Date:
NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month. By visiting www.cbse.gov.in, eligible applicants may enroll for the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship. The closing date to apply for the Central Board of Secondary Education CSSS/Merit Scholarship is mentioned below.
The Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship (CSSS) is for the students who have passed class XII. For more details about CBSE Scholarship 2022, go through the below section of this page tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBSE Scholarship List
If you are studying in Class 11 or above, then there are a number of CBSE Scholarships you may apply for. These schemes have been introduced with the prime objective of providing financial help to the underprivileged meritorious students of the country. Here is the list of major CBSE scholarships:
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University (CSSS)
- CBSE Single girl child scholarship
- CBSE Udaan scholarship
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
- Under this scheme, the Board offers financial aid to a girl student who is the only child of her parents.
- A single girl child who has passed the CBSE Class 10 Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and is continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII.
Objective Of Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship Scheme:
The main objective of the CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scheme is to offer financial aid to parents of a single girl child to pursue the 11th and 12th standards.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility:
- Only Single Girl Child (SCG) is eligible.
- She must have secured a minimum of 60 % marks or 6.2 grades in Class 10 from a CBSE-affiliated school.
- The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 2 years for pursuing class XI and class XII from any CBSE-affiliated school.
- Applicants are required to submit an original affidavit as per the prescribed format duly attested by First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/ Notary.
- Fully filled application form must be attested from the school principal from where the applicant studying 11th & 12th.
- The tuition fee of the school must not exceed Rs.1500 per month for class 10th and 10 % enhancement for 11th & 12th.
Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship (CSSS) Scheme
Central Board of Secondary Education provides financial help to meritorious students who are from poor backgrounds & want to pursue higher education after Class 12th.
Objective Of CSSS Scheme:
The main purpose of the Central Board of Secondary Education Scholarship Scheme is to offer opportunities for higher education to meritorious students belonging to poor financial backgrounds.
CBSE CSSS Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicant must have scored at least 80 % marks in the Class 12th examination.
- He/She must have taken admission in any regular course from any recognized college or university.
- Family income from all sources must not exceed 6 lakhs.
- Those receiving other scholarships of any kind are not eligible for this scheme.
- In case, the applicant is pursuing any professional program such as B. Tech, MBBS, etc. Rs. 10,000 annually will be awarded for the first 3 years and Rs. 20,000 each will be for the 4th and 5th years.
CBSE Scholarship 2022 – Rate of Scholarships and Mode of Payment
For CSSS Scheme:
- The rate of scholarship is Rs.10000/- per annum at the Graduation level for the first three years of College and University courses.
- The rate of scholarship is Rs.20000/- per annum at the Post-Graduation level.
- Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration of the course is five (5) years/Integrated course would get Rs.20000/- per annum in the 4th and 5th year.
- However, students pursuing technical courses such as B.Tech., and B.Eng. would get scholarships up to graduation level.
For Single Girl Child Merit Scheme:
- The rate of scholarship is Rs. 500/- per month.
- A Scholarship rewarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
- Payment will be made through Demand Drafts/ ECS.
- Contenders must have passed Class X Exam from the Central Board of Secondary Education and secured a 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- Applicant (Girl) should be only one child of their parents.
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per the prescribed format available on the official website.
- The tuition fee must not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
How to Fill CBSE Scholarship 2022 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow the instructions mentioned below to apply for any of the CBSE Scholarships 2022-23:
- Visit the Scholarship website of the Central Board of Secondary Education – www.cbse.gov.in.
- Scroll down and reach the bottom section of the homepage, there you will come across the “Scholarship” icon.
- On pressing the aforementioned icon, you will be directed to a new page displaying all the latest updates regarding different CBSE Scholarships.
- Press the suitable Scholarship link for which you wish to apply.
- The next phase is to hit on the “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link.
- The CBSE Scholarship Application Form will be opened on your screen.
- Enter all the details as asked in the Scholarship Form correctly and attach all the supporting documents.
- After putting all details in, hit on the “Submit” tab.
- At last, take a printout of the successfully submitted Scholarship Form and send it to the address mentioned below.
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2 Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
Renewal of CBSE Scholarships
The beneficiaries will be granted the scholarship reward for 01 year. However, if you want to continue the scholarship up to Class 12th, then you have to submit a CBSE Scholarship Renewal form. The acceptance of your Renewal form will depend on your Class 11th marks. Following is the eligibility criterion for the renewal of CBSE scholarships:
- The candidate must have applied for the scholarship in class 11th.
- They must be currently studying in class 12th and have secured a minimum of 50% marks in class 11th.
- In case you have quit the selected course before completing it or have changed the school, then the board will decide on the scholarship renewal status.
- The applicant must have higher attendance and should maintain good conduct for the continuation of the scholarship.
CBSE Scholarship Essentials Documents
Following is the list of essential documents to be attached to the CBSE Scholarship 2022 Application Form:
For Fresh Applications:
- Bank details
- Passport size photo
- Class X mark sheet (CBSE board)
- A copy of the aadhaar card
For Renewal Applications:
- Class 11 mark sheet
- Photocopy of the aadhaar card
- Bank passbook or a canceled cheque with details of the bank IFSC code, bank name, account number, and beneficiaries’ name
CBSE Scholarship 2022 Last Date
|Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Dates|
|Last date for the submission of the Application Form||Updating Soon|
|Last date for the submission of the Renewal||Updating Soon|
CBSE Scholarship Helpline
Candidates, if have any queries regarding the CBSE scholarship, may contact the authority using any of the following contact details:
|Address||Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra,|
2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
CBSE Scholarship 2022 FAQs
Question 1: Which Important Documents are required for CBSE Scholarship?
- domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Address evidence
- 10th mark-sheet & certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo
Question 2: What is the Selection Procedure for CBSE Scholarship?
Answer: The detailed Selection Criteria for this scholarship scheme is mentioned above in this article.
Question 3: What is the duration of the CBSE CSSS Scholarship?
Answer: A student will be eligible for the scholarship for a total duration not exceeding 5 years.
Question 4: I am NRI? Can I apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme?
Answer: Yes, NRI applicants are also eligible for the award and the tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
Press this Official Link to know more about CBSE Scholarship 2022. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get the latest updates directly on your timeline. You can also bookmark our web portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing the (Ctrl+D) key to get all updates just with a single hit.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CBSE Compartment Form||CBSE Sample Papers|
|CBSE Compartment Paper||Board Exam 2022 Updates|
|CBSE New Syllabus||CBSE Class 11 Syllabus|