Students from poor family who can’t afford quality education may apply for CBSE Scholarship 2019. CSSS/Merit Scholarship Scheme acts as opportunity to pursue higher education. By following below provided process, you may fill Application Form prior last date.
CBSE 2019 Scholarship is awarded to meritorious students who are in need of financial aid for higher studies. Through CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme, single girl students who are the only child of their parents get assistance.
CBSE Scholarship Last Date 2019:
By visiting www.cbse.nic.in, eligible applicants may enroll for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship. Closing date to apply for Central Board of Secondary Education CSSS/Merit Scholarship is October 2019.
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship (CSSS) is for the students who have passed class XII. For knowing more about CBSE Scholarship 2019, go through below section of page tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Types of Scholarship:
|1. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X passed in 2019|
|2. Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For College And University Students.|
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child:
- Under this scheme, Central Board of Secondary Education offers financial aid to a girl candidate who is only child to her parents.
- Girls who are only child to her parents are eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme For Single Girl Child.
A) CBSE Merit Scholarship Eligibility:
- Only Single Girl Child (SCG) is eligible.
- She has secured minimum of 60 % marks or 6.2 grades in Class 10 from a school affiliated with CBSE.
- Scholarship will be for maximum 2 years for pursuing class X and class XII from any CBSE affiliated school.
- Applicants applying for CBSE Scholarship 2019 For Class 10 are required to submit original affidavit as per the prescribed format dully attested by First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/ Notary.
- Fully filled application form must be attested form the school principal from where applicant studying 11th & 12th.
- Tuition Fee of the school must not exceed 1500 pm for class 10th and 10 % enhancement for 11th & 12th.
B) What is the Objective Of CBSE Single Girl Child (SGC) Merit Scholarship Scheme:
The main motto of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme is to offer financial aid to parents of the single girl child to pursue 11th and 12th standard.
CBSE Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship(CSSS)
A) CBSE CSSS (Central Sector Scholarship Scheme) for College/ University Students:
Central Board of Secondary Education provides financial help to meritorious students who are from poor background & want to pursue higher education after 12th class.
B) CBSE CSSS Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicant must have at least 80 % marks in 12th Class.
- He/She must have taken admission in any regular course from any recognized college or university.
- Family income from all sources must not exceed 6 lakhs.
- Those receiving other scholarship of any kind, such aspirants are not eligible for it.
- In case, applicant is pursuing any professional programme as B. Tech, MBBS etc, Rs. 10000 annually will be awarded for first 3 years and Rs. 20000 each will be for 4th and 5th.
C) What is the Objective Of CSSS Scheme?
The main purpose of Central Board of Secondary Education Scholarship Scheme is to offer opportunity of getting higher education to meritorious students belonging poor financial background.
Allocation of CBSE Merit Scholarship:
The number of scholarships for a specific year will be variable and shall to awarded to all such “Single Girl Students” who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in the CBSE Class X Examination in that year.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Rate of Scholarships and Mode of Payment:
- The rate of scholarship is Rs. 500/- per month.
- A Scholarship rewarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
- Payment will be made through Demand Drafts/ ECS.
- Contenders must have passed Class X Exam from Central Board of Secondary Education and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- Applicant (Girl) should be only one child of their parents.
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the official website.
- Tuition fee must not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
How to Fill CBSE Scholarship 2019 Form?
- Go through official site of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in
- After navigating official portal, hit on “CBSE Scholarship Portal” section.
- To apply for CBSE Scholarship 2019 For Class 9 or others, move under “CBSE Scholarship Branch” head.
- The next phase is to hit on “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link.
- Follow “CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X passed in 2019 and Renewal” & press on “Apply Online” link.
- Those who are applying first time may hit on “SGC-X – Fresh Application” link available at left side.
- Besides this, for Renewal Form, hit on “SGC-X – Renewal” link.
- Hence, CBSE Scholarship Online Form will appear facing you.
- Thereafter, put roll number and certificate no (as printed on the class X grade sheet) for submission of form.
- After putting all details, hit on “Submit” tab.
- Applicants are recommenced to Note down the Registration Number shown over there.
- Now, upload documents such as Affidavit and Undertaking and press “Confirmation Page” present there.
- The last step is to carry print of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme & forward it to below address.
To, Scholarship Unit, CBSE,
Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centres, Delhi – 110092
|Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Dates|
|Last date for the submission of Application Form||October 2019|
|Last date for the submission of the Renewal||August 2019|
Press this Official Link to know more about CBSE Scholarship 2019. You may also join us on Face book and Google Plus to get latest updates directly on your timeline. You can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing (Ctrl+D) key to get updates regarding www cbse nic in scholarship.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Apply For Education Loan||List Of Latest Online Scholarships|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||NIRF India Ranking|