Download Subject Wise CBSE Syllabus PDF for class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th from here!! Check CBSE New Curriculum to know about the topics from which questions will be asked in the examination.
Subject Wise CBSE New Syllabus PDF is available for the comfort of the students at the beneath section. Enrolled students in Class 9/10/11/12 can grab more details related to CBSE Exam Syllabus from this page designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBSE New Syllabus – Latest Asked Questions By Students:
Question 1. Is CBSE Syllabus Changing?
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced some major changes in CBSE 9 Syllabus, CBSE Syllabus 11. Besides, CBSE has also merged some vocational electives subjects.
Question 2. Is up gradation in CBSE Cancelled?
No, it is not cancelled. The upgradation system is still there for class 10th in the session 2016-2017 but since as per the latest announcement by the CBSE, the board exams are compulsory for the session 2017-2018.
CBSE Syllabus 2019
Major Changes in CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 and 11
CBSE 9th Class Syllabus
|Earlier, English Communicative was elected by students entering class 9 in CBSE affiliated schools. Now, board has posted circular at cbseacademic.nic.in for the schools to not to continue the subjects.|
|Central Board of Secondary Education has discontinued two other electives for class 9 students and three for class 11 students.|
|Besides this, subjects such as Information and Communication Technology and e-Publishing and e-office for class 9 are also next on the list of discontinuing subjects.|
CBSE 11th Class Syllabus
|Students for class 11 from the next session will not be studying subjects such as Dance – Mohiniyattam, Multimedia and Web Technology and English Elective – CBSE|
In addition to this, CBSE has also merged some vocational electives subjects like Agriculture, Fashion Studies and Mass Media Studies.
|Subjects mentioned above will be offered as Vocational Electives from the session 2018-19 in class 11.|
|‘Sanskrit Communicative’ has been renamed ‘Sanskrit’ as per NCERT norms.|
|Central Board of Secondary Education has also renamed ‘Foundations of Information Technology’ to ‘Computer Applications’.|
CBSE Syllabus For Class 9
CBSE Board Class 9 Syllabus English
SECTION A: READING 20 Marks 50 Periods
This section will have two unseen passages of a total of 700-750 words as per the details below:
- Q.1: A Factual passage 300-350 words with eight Very Short Answer Type (VSA) Questions. 8 marks included in CBSE Syllabus for Class 9th
- Q.2: A Discursive passage of 350-400 words with four Short Answer Type Questions of eight marks to test inference, evaluation and analysis and four VSA to test vocabulary and comprehension (two VSA for vocabulary and two for comprehension) included in CBSE Class 9th English Syllabus
SECTION B: WRITING AND GRAMMAR 30 Marks 60 Periods
- Writing:- Q. 3: Formal Letter (Complaints / Inquiry / Placing order / letter to the editor) in about 100-120 words. The questions will be thematically based on the Main Course Book. 8 marks
- Q.4: Writing a short Story based on a given outline or cue/s in about 200-250 words. 10 marks
SECTION C: Literature Textbook And Extended Reading Text:30 Marks 60 Periods
- Q.8. One out of two extracts from prose / poetry / play for reference to context. Four Very Short Answer Questions: Two questions of one mark each for global comprehension and two questions of one mark each on interpretation. 4 marks
- Q.9. Four Short Answer type Questions from the Literature Reader to test local and global comprehension of theme and ideas (30-40 words each) 2×4 = 8 Marks
- Q.10. One out of two long answer type questions to assess creativity, imagination and extrapolation beyond the text and across the texts. (100-120 words). 8marks
- Q.11. One out of two Very Long Answer Question on theme or plot involving interpretation, inference and character, in about 200-250 words based on prescribed novel text for extended reading. 10 Marks included in CBSE Syllabus
CBSE 9th Class Maths Syllabus
- UNIT I: NUMBER SYSTEMS
- UNIT II: ALGEBRA
- UNIT III: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- UNIT IV: GEOMETRY
- UNIT V: MENSURATION
- UNIT VI: STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
CBSE 9th Class Science Syllabus
Unit I: Matter-Nature and Behaviour
Unit II: Organization in the Living World
Unit III: Motion, Force and Work’
Unit IV: Our Environment included in CBSE Syllabus
Unit V: Food Production
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2019
CBSE 10th Class Maths Syllabus
- UNIT I: NUMBER SYSTEMS
- UNIT II: ALGEBRA
- UNIT III: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- UNIT IV: GEOMETRY
- UNIT V: TRIGONOMETRY
- UNIT VI: MENSURATION included in CBSE Syllabus
- UNIT VII: STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus
Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
Unit II: World of Living
Unit III: Natural Phenomena
Unit IV: Effects of Current
Unit V: Natural Resources
CBSE Syllabus of Class 10 Social Science
Unit 1: India and the Contemporary World-II
Unit 2: Contemporary India-II included in CBSE Syllabus
Unit 3: Democratic Politics – II
Unit 4: Understanding Economic Development
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus 2019
CBSE Class 11 Physics Syllabus
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement 10 Periods
- Chapter–1: Physical World Physics-scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society included in CBSE Syllabus.
- Chapter–2: Units and Measurements Need for measurement: Units of measurement; systems of units; SI units, fundamental and derived units. Length, mass and time measurements; accuracy and precision of measuring instruments; errors in measurement; significant figures. Dimensions of physical quantities, dimensional analysis and its applications.
Unit II: Kinematics 20 Periods
- Motion in a Straight Line Frame of reference, Motion in a straight line: Position-time graph, speed and velocity.
- Elementary concepts of differentiation and integration for describing motion, uniform and nonuniform motion, average speed and instantaneous velocity, uniformly accelerated motion, velocity – time and position-time graphs.
- Relations for uniformly accelerated motion (graphical treatment)
- Motion in a Plane Scalar and vector quantities;
- position and displacement vectors, general vectors and their notations; equality of vectors, multiplication of vectors by a real number;
- addition and subtraction of vectors, relative velocity, Unit vector; resolution of a vector in a plane, rectangular components, Scalar and Vector product of vectors.
- Motion in a plane, cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration-projectile motion, uniform circular motion included in CBSE Syllabus.
CBSE 11th Maths Syllabus
Unit-I: Sets and Functions
- Sets (20) Periods
- Relations & Functions (20) Periods
- Trigonometric Functions (20) Periods
- Principle of Mathematical Induction (10) Periods
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations (15) Periods
- Linear Inequalities (15) Periods
- Permutations and Combinations (10) Periods
- Binomial Theorem (10) Periods
- Sequence and Series (10) Periods included in CBSE Syllabus
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2019
CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus
Unit-I: Relations and Functions
- Relations and Functions: Types of relations: reflexive, symmetric, transitive and equivalence relations. One to one and onto functions, composite functions, inverse of a function. Binary operations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions: Definition, range, domain, principal value branch. Graphs of inverse trigonometric functions. Elementary properties of inverse trigonometric functions included in CBSE Syllabus.
Download Here: CBSE Previous Year Question Papers
- Concept, notation, order, equality, types of matrices, zero and identity matrix, transpose of a matrix, symmetric and skew symmetric matrices.
- Operation on matrices: Addition and multiplication and multiplication with a scalar.
- Simple properties of addition, multiplication and scalar multiplication.
- Non- commutativity of multiplication of matrices and existence of non-zero matrices whose product is the zero matrix (restrict to square matrices of order
- Concept of elementary row and column operations.
- Invertible matrices and proof of the uniqueness of inverse, if it exists; (Here all matrices will have real entries).
- Determinant of a square matrix (up to 3 x 3 matrices), properties of determinants, minors, cofactors and applications of determinants in finding the area of a triangle.
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix.
- Consistency, inconsistency and number of solutions of system of linear equations by examples, solving system of linear equations in two or three variables (having unique solution) using inverse of a matrix included in CBSE Syllabus.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus
Unit I: Solid State
Unit II: Solutions
Unit III: Electrochemistry
Unit IV: Chemical Kinetics
Unit V: Surface Chemistry included in CBSE Syllabus
Unit VI: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
Unit VII: Some p -Block Elements
Unit VIII: “d” and “f” Block Elements
Unit IX: Coordination Compounds
Unit X: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Unit XI: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Unit XII: Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Unit XIII: Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
Unit XIV: Biomolecules
Unit XV: Polymers
Unit XVI: Chemistry in Everyday life
Central Board of Secondary Education:
The Central Board of Secondary Education is much admired Board of Education for public schooling education. Because of this change, Central Board of Secondary Education introduced the ‘open book exam’ pattern for class 10th and class 12th exams from the academic education.
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts annual exam in the month of March every year. Various students participate in Board exams, for better preparation Students need proper CBSE Syllabus and pattern.
CBSE Grading System:
Board will award to the students for individual subjects according to the new Paper Pattern, Marks/grades and the aggregate marks shall not be given. For awarding the grades to the students, the Board arranges a rank order and will award grades as follows:
- A-1 Top 1/8th of the qualify candidates
- A-2 Next 1/8th of the qualify candidates
- B-1 Next 1/8th of the qualify candidates
- B-2 Next 1/8th of the qualify candidates
- C-1 Next 1/8th of the qualify students
- C-2 Next 1/8th of the qualify students
- D-1 Next 1/8th of the qualify students
- D-2 Next 1/8th of the qualify students
- E Failed candidates
Check Related Links
Procedure to get CBSE New Syllabus 2019:
Students may download CBSE Syllabus by following steps as prescribed here.
- Visit official site that is www.cbse.nic.in
- After navigating home page, press on ‘Examinations’ tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose “Curriculum / Syllabus” option from the drop down list.
- At new window, press on ‘Curriculum’ link.
- Select appropriate link concerning CBSE 2019 Syllabus for 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th as per your preference.
- CBSE Class 9/10/11/12 Syllabus PDF will appear at your system.
- Download CBSE Exam Syllabus & plan your preparation for exam subject wise.
Students studying under class 9, 10, 11 & 12 may download CBSE New Syllabus from this page. CBSE Syllabus for 9th, CBSE New Syllabus for 10, CBSE Syllabus for 12 & 11 is well provided on this page.
For getting more details about CBSE New Syllabus 2019, check its Official Link. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates from time to time about CBSE Exam 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section