The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is going to release the ONGC Scholarship 2022 Application Form for meritorious students belonging to SC/ST, OBC, and General categories. Here is everything you need to know about the scholarship scheme such as Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, ONGC Scholarship 2022 Last Date, Selection Process, How to check Status, etc.
Before applying for ONGC Scholarship 2022, contenders need to check the essential details like eligibility criteria, distribution of scholarships, selection process, how to fill the Application Form, important dates, etc which are well-discussed in the below section of this page.
ONGC Scholarship Scheme 2022:
Selection for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Scholarship will be done on the basis of the contenders’ marks in the qualifying examination. Selected individuals will receive Rs. 4,000/- per month to meet up the studies expenses.
For further information about ONGC Scholarship 2022, applicants need to go through the underneath section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ONGC Scholarship 2022 Highlights:
|Name of the scheme||ONGC Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Launched for||EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC Students|
|Mode of application||Online|
|No. of scholarships||2000|
ONGC Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||July 2022|
|ONGC Scholarship 2022 Last Date||August 2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application by Post||August 2022|
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- The applicant must belong to the OBC, SC/ ST, and economically weaker sections of general categories.
- Students must be in their first year of BE [Bachelor of Engineering], MBBS [Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery], MBA [Master of Business Administration], or Master in geology/geophysics.
- Applicants should be pursuing regular full-time courses.
- The AICTE, MIC, UGC, AIU, state educational boards, state government, and central government should approve the institutions.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA in the 12th class examinations for Engineering/MBBS disciplines.
- Candidates should have secured a min. of 6.0 out of 10 points in GPA/CGPA.
- The age of the applicants must not exceed 30 years.
- For OBC and general category students, the family income should not exceed Rs.2,00,000 per annum.
- For SC/ ST category students, the family income should not exceed Rs.4,50,000 per annum and Rs.37,500 per month.
ONGC Scholarship Benefits
All the benefits to be provided to the selected students under this scholarship scheme are listed as follows:
- ONGC will shortlist 500 students for the OBC category, 500 students from the general category, and 1000 applicants from the SC/ST category to provide the ONGC scholarship each year.
- The beneficiary student should not be receiving the benefits of any other scholarships during the application process.
- Shortlist students will be rewarded Rs. 4, 000 per month which equals Rs. 48,000 per annum.
- The ONGC Foundation reserves 50% of the total scholarship seats for female students.
ONGC Scholarship 2022 – Distribution of the Scheme
The scholarship will be distributed on the following basis:
Zone Wise Distribution:
|No. of Scholarships|
|SC/ ST category||200||200||200||200||200|
Zone Wise States:
|Zone -1 (North)||J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana,|
Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh
|Zone -2 (West)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh,|
Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Havel
|Zone -3 (North East)||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh,|
Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura
|Zone -4 (East)||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal|
|Zone -5 (South)||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh,|
Telangana, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman &
ONGC Scholarship 2022 Selection Procedure
- Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study.
- Qualifying examination for engineering/ MBBS is 10+2 and for MBA/ Masters in Geology/ Geophysics is graduation.
- Other students shall be considered only if sufficient numbers of students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families fulfilling the eligibility criteria are not available as per the Scholarship Result.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships In India
How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2022?
Fill out the ONGC Scholarship 2022 Application Form by following the below-mentioned instructions:
- Firstly, contenders have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. ongcindia.com
- Then check the “News and Updates” section provided in the middle of the home page.
- Select the relevant link regarding the ONGC Scholarship 2022 available in this section.
- Download Scholarship Notification and read all the crucial details.
- After that, download ONGC Application Form and fill it with the correct details.
- Attach self-attested copies of required documents with the Scholarship Application Form and submit it at the postal address:
|Zone –1 (North)||Chief Manager (HR), Reservation Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing,|
Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003
|Zone -2 (West)||GM(HR), ONGC, NBP Green Heights, Plot No.C-69,|
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra(E) Mumbai – 400 051
|Zone –3 (North East)||Incharge HR/ER, SVS, ONGC , Assam Asset, Central Workshop,|
2nd Floor, P.G. Road, Sivasagar-785640, Assam
|Zone-4 (East)||Incharge HR/ER,MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-7000 71|
|Zone -5 (South)||Incharge HR/ER,ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA Tower-I, No. 1,|
Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
Documents to be Attached with Scholarship Form
The xerox copies of the following documents are to be attached with the ONGC Scholarship Application Form:
- Passport size photographs
- A copy of the PAN card
- Caste certificate (in English or Hindi language)
- Age proof (either birth certificate or class 10th mark sheet)
- Class 12th mark sheets (for students pursuing BE and MBBS)
- Bank details containing the bank name, beneficiary’s name, bank branch, and IFSC code
- Graduation mark sheets (for students pursuing MBA and master’s in geology/geophysics)
- Annual income certificate issued by the competent authorities (It should either be in the English or Hindi language)
ONGC Scholarship Contact Details
In case of any queries, you can make use of the following contact details:
|Phone Number||011-26753125 and 011-26753132|
|Address||#3012, 3rd Floor, Deen Dayal Urja Bhavan, 5,|
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
If you find the above information about ONGC Scholarship 2022 then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D. Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get the latest updates on Scholarship status. If you have any queries then you may write to us in the comment box placed below, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||UGC Approved Universities|