Total 1000 fellowships are available for Meritorious SC/ ST Students!!! Candidates who are pursuing professional courses in Engg/ Medical stream/ Masters Degree in Geology/ Geophysics can apply against ONGC Scholarship.
Before applying against ONGC 2019 Scholarship, contenders need to check the essential details like eligibility criteria, distribution of scholarships, selection process, how to apply against ONGC SC/ ST Scholarship, important dates etc.
ONGC Latest Scholarship:
Selection against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Scholarship will be done on the basis of contenders’ marks in qualifying examination. Selected individuals will receive Rs. 4,000/- per month to meet up the studies expenses.
For further information about ONGC Scholarship 2018, applicants need to go through the underneath section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Have a look:
Get Here More: Scholarship for Engineering Students in India
ONGC Scholarship For OBC
Distribution of Numbers of Scholarships- Stream wise:
|Stream||No. of Scholarships|
|Masters in Geology/ Geophysics||270|
Distribution of No. of Scholarships-Zone Wise:
|States||No. of Scholarships|
|J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh- Zone 1||200|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli- Zone 2||200|
|Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura- Zone 3||200|
|Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal- Zone 4||200|
|Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands- Zone 5||200|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC SC/ ST Scholarship:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for ONGC Scholarship.
- Those students who are in first year of engineering/ medical courses/ Masters Degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA can apply.
- Parental income of the students should be less than 4.5 lakhs per annum.
- Students must obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA in 12th class for Engineering/MBBS disciplines.
- The scholarship scheme shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses approved by the required statutory authority (ies) such as UGC/MCI/AICTE etc.
- Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS courses/Two years Masters courses in Business Administration and Two years Master’s Degree in Geology/Geophysics are only eligible.
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 30 years as on 1st September 2016 for the academic session.
- The gross joint family income of the student shall not exceed ₹00 lakhs (Rupees Two lakhs) per year from all sources.
ONGC India Scholarship Amount Offered:
Selected student will receive Rs.4000/- per month, i.e. Rs.48,000/- per annum by the organization. The amount shall be paid on yearly basis after completion of the academic year. The amount of scholarship will be deposited directly in the bank account of the student through ECS facility.
Once awarded the ONGC Scholarship For Engineering Students shall be continued every year till the completion of the course subject to promotion of the student to the next year of his/her course. Scholarship shall be discontinued if the candidate is not promoted to next year by their respective Institute/ College/ University.
Note: 50% Scholarships Are Reserved For Girl Students.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Scholarship:
- Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study.
- Qualifying examination for engineering/ MBBS is 10+2 and for MBA/ Masters in Geology/ Geophysics is graduation.
- Other students shall be considered only if sufficient numbers of students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families fulfilling the eligibility criteria are not available as per ONGC Scholarship Result.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2019?
Those applicants who want to apply against ONGC 2019 Scholarship need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, contenders have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. ongcindia.com
- Then check “News and Updates” section provided in the middle of the home page.
- Select “Advertisement of ONGC Scholarship to meritorious SC/ST Students” link.
- Download ONGC Scholarship for SC/ ST Students Notification and read the details.
- After that, download ONGC Application Form and fill it with correct details.
- Attach self attested copies of required documents with ONGC Scholarship Application Form and submit it at the postal address:
|Zone –1 (North)||Chief Manager (HR), Reservation Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing,|
Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003
|Zone -2 (West)||GM(HR), ONGC, NBP Green Heights, Plot No.C-69,|
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra(E) Mumbai – 400 051
|Zone –3 (North East)||Incharge HR/ER, SVS, ONGC , Assam Asset, Central Workshop,|
2nd Floor, P.G. Road, Sivasagar-785640, Assam
|Zone-4 (East)||Incharge HR/ER,MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-7000 71|
|Zone -5 (South)||Incharge HR/ER,ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA Tower-I, No. 1,|
Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
ONGC Scholarship Last Date:
|Last date to submit ONGC Scholarship form||21-01-2019|
|Final list of scholarship beneficiaries will be released||Last week of March 2019|
If you find the above information about ONGC Scholarship 2018-19 then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D. Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on ONGC Scholarship status. If you have any query then you may write to us in the framed below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|