Social and Government Institutions make a system of rules to regulate behavior of community and equality that is called Law. Law Jobs are available here for the candidates who want to serve their nation and want to be the part of Law Government or Private Organizations. LLB/LLM Graduate Fresher’s as well as experienced contenders can apply for the Latest Law Recruitment Notification 2018.
After a little time period, State / Central Govt Sectors, Public Sectors releases Notification related to LLB/LLM Vacancies for Freshers and aspirants can acquire Upcoming and Latest Law Jobs 2018 by going through this page as it is updated time to time as per your comfort. In order to grab more details regarding Latest Law Vacancy 2018, you may scroll down this page that is designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your easiness.
LLB / BL Law Graduate Legal Government Jobs 2018 List
Contenders are required to check the below mentioned table if they want to be appointed as Government Officer in Law Department or any Company also, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check the complete details as soon as possible.
|Govt Organization||Name of Position – Total Vacancies||Last Date for Apply|
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||Assistant Legal Adviser – 04||11/01/2018|
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL)||Assistant (Legal) – 01||06/01/2018|
|National Housing Bank||RTI Consultant – 01||05/01/2018|
Latest Law Vacancy
Applicants having LLB (Bachelor of Laws) Degree, Law Officer / Advocate / BL / LLB Degree or pursuing Graduation in any Law subject have golden opportunity to enhance their career in same discipline. You can be appointed as Junior Court Assistant, Law Clerk cum Research Assistants, Chief Justice, Associate Justice, Circuit Judge and others in Supreme Court, High Court and District Court on satisfactory grade pay. Apart from it, there are huge number of Latest LLB Govt Jobs and Jobs for LLM Graduates in Private as well as in Government sectors.
- BHEL Recruitment through CLAT 2018-19 Law Officers Openings Notification
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018-19 Apply 27 Law Clerk Vacancies
- IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018-19 DGM/Deputy Head Administration
- IBBI Recruitment 2018 Officer Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
- WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 | 28 Protection Officer/Social Worker/Accountant
- Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 Law Clerk/Research Assistant sci.nic.in
- APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 Apply psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment Process
- Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 Application Form delhihighcourt.nic.in
- UPSC Advertisement No 24/2017 Asst Legal Adviser/Director Recruitment
- SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 Young Professional Jobs Notification spmcil.com
Supreme Court Vacancies:
- Junior Court Assistant
- Law Clerk cum Research Assistants
- Chief Justice
- Associate Justice
- Circuit Judge
High Court Judge Vacancies:
Apart from it, we have provided the complete list of Approved strength, Working Strength and Vacancies of Judges in the Supreme Court of India and the High Courts.
District Court Vacancies
- District Legal Services
- Member In Permanent Lok Adalat
- P. Higher Judicial Services
- Group C Post
- Assistant Grade – III
- Junior Administrative Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Peon, Typist, Typist Copyist
- Junior Judicial Assistant
- Junior Clerk, Junior Typist & Salaried Amin
- Sweeper, Waterman
- Office Assistant
Career openings in Law
There are many government and private organizations such as supreme courts, high courts, district courts, consumer forums and banks etc, which invites application forms time to time for filling up various posts in law departments. Below, we are providing the name of some Law Jobs, which you get after law degree.
|Assistant Law Officer||District Judge|
|Legal Assistant||Assistant Legal Adviser|
|Project Manager||Project Officer|
|Contract Specialist||Legal Manager|
|Collection/Recovery Manager||Law Officer|
|Senior Legal officer||Legal Associate/Legal Associate|
|Teachers||Junior legal Officer|
|Management Consultant||Legal Executive|
Candidates also hired as commissioned officers in law departments of Indian Army, Navy and Air force. They perform courts of enquiry and court military of service employees as per law. On other hand, fresher’s Law Graduates are appointed next to non-gazetted posts generally equal to post of Assistant in Secretariat such as Legal/Judicial Translators, Legal Assistants etc.
For Weekly Employment Highlights: Check Here
Legal Jobs in Private Sector 2018
Those candidates who have freshers or experienced with law degree and are willing to get job in a reputed organization they have large number of choices. Candidates can select their best suitable job from page and apply for same immediately. There are various organizations who want to hire law holders. Some of the organizations name is provided in below section who recruits dedicated and skilled candidates, who have degree in law.
- Multi- Locational Power Distribution Company
- Orissa High Court
- EDCIL (India) Limited
- Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority
- LVB Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority
- Competition Commission Of India
- Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited
To Find Upcoming Jobs By Organization: Hit Here
LLB/ LLM Jobs for Freshers 2018:
Law is one of popular career choices in our country for a long time. It is not compulsory to become lawyer while having Law degree; there are various job opportunities in law such as patent laws, corporate laws, etc. Willing contenders, who are interested in exploring their profession in law may get latest Law Jobs notification on this page and apply for them by submitting application form prior to end date. Here we are giving all latest Law Jobs for law freshers and experienced holders to enhance career in required organization.
You Can Easily Get Best Jobs According To Specified Category
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|SSC Online||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Career Options For Law Graduates
Candidates, who are looking for Law Jobs 2018, can check this page to know about the entire vacancy notifications released in Govt. and Private Sector. There is a large number of Career Opportunities In Law such as LLB jobs, LLM Jobs, so candidates who hold the law degree can apply for the suitable job to enhance their career in a terrific way.
- Human Rights
- Family Law Civil/Criminal
- Real Estate
- Intellectual property /Patent
Requirements for Law Jobs Opportunities 2018
From last few years, legal profession is being chosen by the students in large number. Therefore there is a strategic and substantial change in this field. LLB and LLM degree holders not figure themselves in only courts but also get jobs corporate houses, legal agencies, legal firms etc. A person having traits and passion in this field can easily make Career in Law, so please have a look to the requirements once.
- Candidates who are interested to make their profession in this field can do either a 3 year law course after graduation in any stream or 5 years’ course after 12th standard.
- 3 years’ course is now providing a way to 5 years,’ one which is seen as good option.
- Most of colleges provide 3 years’ course only for those who have graduate degree in something other than law
- or working professionals who want to do an LLB as additional qualification.
Search Jobs According To Your Qualification
Dear aspirants, we hope that this page will help you in finding best option which makes your future bright. We will update this page with Law Jobs In India, so candidates are advised to stay connected with us through this page and don’t miss any current and upcoming notification of Law Jobs. You can also bookmark this page, using CTRL+D.
Here we the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com providing you a range of career options in this field through which applicants can check entire details by following the respective link mentioned in table of Law Jobs and apply for the best suitable job accordingly. Candidates, if you have any other degree than, you can also get information regarding it through our web portal.