High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment
Latest High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Notification has been released by Uttarakhand High Court with the purpose to fill District/Session Judge Posts. So, willing candidates can apply for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 by submitting their application form till the last date that is 06-05-2019.
The applicants are also required to enclose two self-addressed envelopes (size 25 cm. X 11 cm.) containing postage stamp of Rs. 25/- on each, along with the application form. The envelope containing the Application Form must clearly mention on its top “Application for the H.J.S.-2019”.
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019:
The Preliminary examination will be held on 16-06-2019 at 11:00 am, while on the other hand Mains examination will be conducted on 20-07-2019 & 21-07-2019 from 11.00 am onwards at High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital. The result of Preliminary examination will be uploaded on the website of the High Court of Uttarakhand on 23-06-2019.
Candidates can get all required details regarding High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 from the below part of the page which is well organized by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment
High Court of Uttarakhand Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Additional District And Sessions Judge
- of High Court of Uttarakhand Post: 06
- Must be a Citizen of India.
- Must be an Advocate of not less than seven years standing as on the first day of January 2019.
- Applying contenders for High Court of Uttarakhand Vacancy must possess degree/ Diploma in related field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
Get Here Latest: Law Jobs
Age of aspirants applying for High Court of Uttarakhand District/Session Judge Recruitment should be between 35 years to 45 years. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes will only eligible to get relaxation in age as per the rules of the organization.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
High Court of Uttarakhand Salary Structure:
Selected candidates for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 will get an impressive salary of Rs. 51,550/- to Rs. 63,070 per month from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
High Court of Uttarakhand Selection Process:
Candidates, willing to apply against High Court of Uttarakhand Jobs, will be selected on the basis of their performance in prelims/ mains followed by Personal Interview taken by the experts of this organization.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
High Court of Uttarakhand Application Fee:
Pay the Examination Fee through in favor of ‘Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital’ by way of account payee Demand Draft of any Bank payable at Nainital
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 500/-|
Steps to Apply for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment:
- For High Court of Uttarakhand Session Judge Recruitment 2019, candidates must visit the official website of the organization that is highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
- Hit on “Read More” link which is located at the right side of the home page under “Recent Updates” section.
- Afterwards you need to press on suitable link as “15-04-2019 – DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE UTTARAKHAND HIGHER JUDICIAL SERVICE-2019 (Under Section/Module: Recruitments)” link.
- After pressing, a detailed PDF will appear in front of you. Read all the information clearly.
- After reading High Court of Uttarakhand Notification, eligible candidates must download the Performa of application form and furnish the form with all the relevant and correct information.
- Attach mandatory documents/ certificates as prescribed in the PDF file.
- Then enclose the filled application form and documents in an envelope superscripted as “Application for the posts of……….”
- Finally you need to send the High Court of Uttarakhand Application Form on the below placed postal address.
To The Registrar General,
High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital
Check out More: Uttarakhand Jobs
|Last date to send applications||06-05-2019|
|Preliminary examination||16-06-2019 at 11: 00 am|
|Mains examination||20-07-2019 & 21-07-2019|
|Result of Preliminary examination||23-06-2019|
Contenders who have a desire to apply for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 they must study the Official Link very carefully. Readers can also stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding personal assistant job.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|High Court Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|