Central Bank of India Recruitment
A latest vacancy notification has circulated to undertake Retired Bank Officers entitled as Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016. To enroll the most proficient and eligible aspirants for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) [Society/Trust for RSETI & FLCCs) vacancies, organization will arrange a personal interaction as a process of selection. Candidates who are interested to grab this tremendous opportunity can apply as structured in the below section. Aspirants who are eagar to gain the latest or upcoming notifications regarding Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017, so stay in link with us.
Willful candidates who wish to uplift their career in banking filed must send their application form as prescribed to the postal address before the last date that is 10th September 2016. Here the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have represented this page to provide you all the vital details regarding Central Bank of India Vacancies.
Central Bank of India Recruitment
Name of the Post:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) [Society/Trust for RSETI & FLCCs)
The aspirants who are going to apply for Central Bank of India Job must fulfilled these conditions as framed below:
- Applicants should be a superannuated or have taken VRS or Retiring before 31st August 2016 at General Manager Level from a scheduled commercial bank.
- Ten years working experience as an officer.
- Weight age will be given to his working experience in rural areas/urban areas in various branches.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Upper Age Restrictions:
The age of applying candidates must be less than 65 years as on 31st August 2016.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all the activities of the society and accomplish all the objectives that are framed by the bank.
- Supervising all the functions and activities of the RSETIs & FLCCs.
- Projecting the image of society and the bank.
Eligible aspirants who meet all the framed conditions to apply for Central Bank of India Vacancy will be called for Personal Interaction and final decision will be taken by the bank in this regard.
Looking for Questions related to Bank Interview?- Get here
Interested aspirants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- in the favour of “Centrak Bank of India- Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) [Society/Trust for RSETI & FLCCs)” which is payable at Mumbai.
Procedure to Fill Central Bank of India Application Form:
Contenders who are willing to grab this opportunity may go behind all the steps in chronological order and fill the application form in few seconds:
- Firstly enthusiastic candidates must visit the official website that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- After visiting the website you will direct to the home page and you have to select “Career with us” tab as given on the top of the page.
- Now choose “New Recruitment” option available on the left side of the page.
- After this hit on “Recruitment of Retired Bank Officer on Contract” link and open it.
- Now the instructions page will be open and you have to read it one by one and after reading it you should download the application as mentioned in it.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details and attach all the certificates related to qualification, experience and caste certificates etc.
- Now keep all the documents along with filled application form in an envelope super scribing as “Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) [Society/Trust for RSETI & FLCCs)”.
- At last send this envelope to the postal address before the closing date as framed below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Central Bank of India,
Chander Mukhi, 17th Floor,
Apply for More Jobs: Mumbai Jobs
Last Date of receipt of application for: 10th September 2016.
Points to Be Noted:
- Candidates must visit the Official Link once before applying for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016.
- Keep applicants can avail most recent news about Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 by staying with the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|Latest Bank Jobs||List of Best Books Bank Clerical|