Name Of Posts
|Director/Office Asst||Get Details|
Central Bank of India Recruitment
Central Bank Of India has liberated a Latest Job advertisement about Central Bank Of India Recruitment. Applications are invited from self motivated & dedicated applicants for filling up Director/Office Asst Vacancy For RSETI. Job appliers, who consider themselves eligible for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017, may apply by submitting their application form as soon as possible.
Key Contents Of This Page
|Central Bank of India Vacancy Details||Required Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Enrollment Process||Steps To Apply|
|Postal Address||Important Dates|
Keen candidates who wish to become a part of this bank & desire to make their career in banking sector can apply against Central Bank Of India Job Openings. Aspirants can acquire full fledge details about Central Bank of India RSETI Director/Office Asst Vacancy by scrolling down the page which is well equipped by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Central Bank of India Vacancies:
- Office Assistant
Education Qualification For Central Bank of India Career:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Central Bank Of India Jobs, must have done the following qualifications (as according to posts applied):
Age Limitation & Relaxation:
- For Assistant: Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 35 years
- For Director: Contender’s age should not Less than 65 years with sound Health.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers for Central Bank of India Current Openings will be decided as per organization norms.
|Posts Name||Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification|
|Office Assistant||Download Now|
Pay Scale For Central Bank of India Jobs Notification:
Applicants that get selected for Central Bank Of India Job Opportunities will acquire consolidate good and handsome amount of pay scale as mentioned below:
- For Assistant: Rs.8000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
- For Director: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc.
- In order to appoint dedicated candidates for required vacancies, organization will conduct personal interview.
- Applier will get scrutinized on the basis of their performance in personal interview that will be organized under the supervision of expertise members of selection panel.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
Mode To fill Central Bank Of India Application Form:
- Aspirants required to log on to the web portal of organization that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- After that, press on “Career with us” tab that is situated at top of homepage.
- Now, select “New Recruitment” link from next opened page.
- Hit on “Engagement of Office Assistant for RSETIs (Rural Self EmploymentTraining Institutes) Surguja and Korea on contract basis” or
- “Recruitment of Director RSETI, Motihari Dist East Champaran” link.
- On hitting the link, notification will appear in front of you.
- Go through notification and instructions provided in it carefully.
- Then, download application form and fill it with true details.
- Also attach supporting documents and certificates along with a passport size photograph at space provided in application format.
- At last, send application form and documents at the address mentioned below in a sealed cover super scripted on top by the “Name Of Post Applied For…………………”
Read Also: How To Get A Bank Job In India
|Office Assistant||To Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Dhanjal Complex Ring Road Nemnakala Ambikapur Pin 497 001|
|Director||To Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Balua Tal, Post Box No-5, Motihari District-East Champaran, Bihar, Pin Code – 845 401|
- Last date To Submit Application Form For Office Assistant: 13/02/2017
- End Date To Send Filled Application Form For Director: 04/02/2017
Candidates may go through the above stated Official Notifications, to gain more details about Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017. Be in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about Central Bank of India.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Bank Result|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|
Candidates are invited to fill up vacant seats of Counsellor/ Incharge of FLCC through Central Bank of India Recruitment. Those contenders think that they are able to satisfy the selection committee and can fulfill the required eligibility for Central Bank of India Vacancy they can apply after reading the complete information. So candidates, who are interested in Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 they can attain more knowledge by looking downwards on this page.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Qualification Requirements for Counsellor Vacancy|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Important Date||Mode of appointment|
Job seekers, who are keen to get Jobs in Central Bank of India they have to submit their applications in the given format on or before the last date that is 12-01-2017. To collect details related to Central Bank of India Recruitment candidates have a glance on this page section which is created by the group of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vacancy in Central Bank of India:
Counsellor/ Incharge of FLCC
- Candidates, who want to fill up Central Bank of India Vacancies they must have Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University as per the requirement of the organization.
- Contenders must have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- Candidates must have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
- The minimum age of applying contenders for Central Bank of India Jobs should not be less than 18 years.
- The upper age of the applicants must be Less than 65 years with sound health.
- Relaxation in age for those candidates, who belong to SC / ST and other reserved categories, will be as per the rules of organization or Government.
Get PDF File: Central Bank Of India Recruitment Notification
- Selected candidates for Counsellor Vacancy will get fixed amount as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon OR Rs. 25,000/- per month, whichever is lower.
- Candidates will be paid amount of Rs.5000/- per month as mobile, conveyance etc.
- TA/DA for traveling will pay as per requirement of the post according to the scale /grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation.
- No other allowances/compensation of expenses will be paid.
- Eligible candidates need to send applications through correct postal address.
- The organization will screen the applications and shortlisted contenders will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Quick Links For Interview:
Procedure to fill Central Bank of India Application Form:
- Eligible candidates, who want to apply for Vacancies in Central Bank of India need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- After that, candidates have to hit on “Career with us” which I available at the top on the home page.
- Then you must press “New Recruitment” which is at the left side on this new page.
- Now contenders should hit on the link of “Recruitment of Counsellor of FLCCs (Financial Literacy and Credit Counselling Centre’s) on Contract basis for one year for Buldhana UNDER AKOLA REGION”.
- Applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement in a suitable way.
- After reading the notification candidates need to download the application form which is available under the advertisement.
- Aspirants must fill mandatory details asked in the format of the form.
- Attach all relevant documents such as date of birth certificate, qualification certificate, experience certificate etc along with the form.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the name of the post “Application for the post of Recruitment as Incharge of FLCC on contract”.
- Send the complete form to the below given postal address on scheduled date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Central Bank of India,
“Mangesh” Adarsha Colony,
Gorakshan Road, Akola.
Akola – 444001 (Maharashtra)
Date to remember:
Last date to receipt of application: 12/1/2017 (Closed)
Note: For getting more details in concern of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 candidates may go through Official Notification. Candidates, who want to know future updates related to Central Bank of India Recruitment they need to stay in connect with www.recruitmentinboxx.com. or you can use our free email service also.
CBI Latest vacancy advertisement has released as Central Bank of India Recruitment. Bank has indented to invite application forms through online mode to fill Chief Executive Officer (CEO) jobs for CBI-SUAPS (Central bank Of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan). Interested appliers can grab this remarkable opportunity by applying for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
Applicants can uplift their carrier in banking sector by applying for www.centralbankofindia.co.in recruitment. For this you need to send filled application form to postal address till 20/01/2017. Candidates can fulfill their dream by going through the detailed information regarding Central Bank of India jobs as given by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Job Position Name:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (Society/Trust for RSETIs & FLCCs)
Central Bank of India Eligibility:
- Applicants who are willing to apply, they must be a retired officer at General Manager Level from a Scheduled Commercial bank and CGM of RBI/NABARD and other Financial Institution.
- Contenders who have experience of working in the rural/semi urban branches in various capacities will be given preference.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Restriction as on 31/12/2016:
Age of Applying job contenders must be less than 65 years as on 31/12/2016.
What You Have to pay For Central Bank of India Vacancy?
A non refundable amount Of Rs. 1000/- will have to paid by the candidates through offline mode. A demand Draft shall be drawn on any Nationalized/ Scheduled Bank in favour of “Central Bank of India payable at Mumbai.
Salary Offered to Candidates Recruited For Central Bank of India CEO Jobs:
Candidates who will be enrolled for Chief Executive Officer will have the right to receive a monthly pay scale of Rs. 65000/- p.m.
What will be the Selection Process?
Candidates who will qualify all eligibility conditions of Central Bank of India Job Vacancy will be called for the personal interview/Written Exam which will be organized by the selection committee of the bank.
Easy Way To Fill Central Bank Of India Application Form:
- First of all visit the web portal of bank which is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Then, hit on “Career With Us” link as it is available at top right corner of homepage.
- Then press on “New Recruitment” link which is appeared on the left side of new page.
- Then, aspirants have to select “Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (Society/Trust for RSETIs & FLCCs) on Contractual basis-2017 at Mumbai” link.
- After this appliers must go through all the essential information mentioned in it.
- After reading all the important details, candidates must download application format as given in the notification.
- Take a print out of it and fill it will all the required details.
- Attach supporting documents, certificates and a latest passport size photograph at the space available in application form.
- Then enclose all the certificates and filled application form in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer (Society/ Trust for RSETI & FLCC)”.
- Lastly send this envelope to the address tuned below before the last date.
To, General Manager-HRD
Central Bank Of India,
Recruitment of CEO (Society/Trust for RESTIs & FLCCS),
17th Floor, Chandermukhi,
Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400 021
Date TO Be Considered:
Closing Date for receipt of application form: 20/01/2017 (Closed)
Check Official Link: Central Bank of India Recruitment
Essential Point To Be Notes:
- Keen appliers must check Official Link to avail all the necessary information about Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
- All the eagar visitors who are going to apply, they must visit the web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly