Central Bank of India Recruitment
Central Bank of India is inviting applications regarding the Central Bank of India Recruitment. CBI has announced vacancy notification for the recruitment of Director/Counselor for FLCC (Financial Literacy And Counseling Centre) of Saran and Muzaffarpur and Director for RSETI, Balaghat center. Eligible and passionate candidates may apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017, on or before the last date that is 15-09-2017.
Highlights of the Page:
|Details about CBI 2017 Recruitment||Central Bank of India Vacancies|
|Required Qualification||Limitation of Age|
|Details about emoluments||Process of selection|
|How to apply for CBI Job notification||Last date to apply|
Job contenders, who want to build up their career in CBI, need to apply for Central Bank of India Jobs and for this they are required to download the application form from the official website of the organization. Candidates are required to send relevant credentials with the application form. For getting more details, aspirants are suggested to scroll down the whole page which is structured by the team of recruitmentinboxx.com.
Central Bank of India Recruitment
- Director for RSETI, Balaghat
- Counselor for FLCC for Saran and Muzaffarpur
For the Post of Director (RSETI) and Counselor (FLCC) – Candidates must have Degree in Graduate / Post Graduate from a UGC recognized University. And officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer /Agriculture Officers converted to Main stream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
Get More Job Options Here:
Applicants should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre and should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years. Candidate should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
Those candidates who want to apply for CBI Vacancy, their age should not be more than 65 years as on 31-08-2017 and must be sound health. Relaxation will be given to candidates with reserved category as per the organization norms.
Candidates, who will be lucratively selected for Central Bank of India Vacancy, will get an impressive amount of salary Rs. 25,000/- p.m. Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Personal Interview on the basis of their qualification and the Interview will be conducted as on the planned dates and the selection of candidates on the vacant posts will be made on the performances of aspirants in interview round.
Best Preparation Tips for Interview:
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Job notification:
- First of all log on the official website of Central Bank of India that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Now you have to choose “career with us” tab which is available at the top of home page.
- Then on the next page you are suggested to hit the “New recruitment” link appears at the left side of the home page.
- After that a new page will be open in front of you, where you have to select “Engagement of Director & faculty at RSETI Balaghat center, Office Assistant at RSETI Seoni center and Faculty at RSETI, Chhindwara” link.
- And “Recruitment of Director/Counselor for FLCC (Financial Literacy And Counseling Centre) for SARAN and Muzaffarpur District under Central Bank of India Muzaffarpur Region on Annual Contract basis for the year 2017-18” link.
- By hitting the above mentioned links you will get a PDF file, in which you will see all the details about recruitment. You must read it cautiously.
- After reading all the information you must download application form prescribed under it.
- Then, fill the application form, in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it and enclosed in an envelope.
- Envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post you are applying as “Application for the post of…………. and send it to the particular address.
Application for the post of Director of RSETI, Balaghat on contract” to
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, P.B.NO. 13,
Narshinghpur Road, Chhindwara
Check Here: All Govt. Jobs by State
Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor for FLCC on contract”
Senior Regional Manager,
Central Bank of India, Regional Office,
Pawapurivihar, near BhagwanpurChowk, NH 28, Muzaffarpur-842001
Last Date to apply: 15-09-2017
To get more details regarding Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017-2018, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link. Applicants can follow us on face book and goggle plus for getting latest updates. If candidates have any query then they can write in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Bank Jobs||Central Bank Of India Syllabus|
|Central Bank Of India Admit Card||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||More Government Jobs|