Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Get jobs in Banking Sector by applying against Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. The organization invites application forms from eligible and skilled candidates to hire them on 450 vacant posts of Part Time Sub Staff. Candidates, having satisfying eligibility criteria, may apply for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy via online process. The last date for submission of application form is 24/06/2017. Candidates can get entire details regarding Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
Highlights of this Page:
|Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment Details||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Package|
|Hiring Process||Steps to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment|
|Significant Date||Official Link|
Job hunters, who want to make their Careers in banking sector, can grab the advantage of this latest jobs opening by applying against Bank of Maharashtra Notification. Candidates, intending to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017–2018 can follow the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well indicated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Part Time Sub Staff
- Number of Vacancy: 450
Bank of Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Bank of Maharashtra jobs, they must passed 10th or its equivalent form recognized board with good academic records. Aspirants should be able to read and write local vernacular language. For further details regarding qualification you must check the official note.
Get Here Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Applicants, intending to apply for Bank of Maharashtra vacancies, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 28 years. Relaxation will be considered to candidates with reserved categories as following:
|Category||Relaxation in Upper age|
|Widow, Divorced Women||09 Years|
Candidates, successfully selected for Bank of Maharashtra careers, will get Rs. 3186.67 (i.e. 1/3rd of Rs 9560) – Rs. 6182.67 (i.e 1/3rd of Rs. 18545) as monthly remuneration with allowances and other benefits offer by the association as per the norms of organization.
Download PDF >> Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection:
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of written examination and personal interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates and venue.
Written Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Topics / Subjects||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|2.||Knowledge of English Language||30||10.5|
|3.||Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical ability||60||21|
Get Preparation Links Here:
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?
Candidates, who are going to apply for Jobs in Bank of Maharashtra, ay follow some of these easy below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Bank of Maharashtra that is www. bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page, you must select “Recruitment Process” tab.
- You will get a new page, in which you should press “Current Openings” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a new page, in which you can see many jobs vacancies but you have to select the appropriate link related to “Part Time Sub Staff Vacancies”.
- Now you are required to enter your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” in respective blanks and hit on “Submit” button.
- Application format will be appeared on your computer screen you must fill it in correct manner and upload all the required documents in it and press “SUBMIT” tab.
- At last you must take a print out of it for future references.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 24/06/2017
- Last Date for Fee Deposit: 24/06/2017
Find Here More: Maharashtra Jobs
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017–2018. You must stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest information. Candidates having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank Salary Structure||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Study Material||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Bank Exam Pattern|