Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment
Bank of Maharashtra is looking for committed and hard working individuals with winning attitude to be partners in growth journey of this Bank through Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment. Bank wants to hire 110 vacant Positions of Specialist Officers such as Civil Engineer, Chief Manager, Chartered Accountants and others. All India Network of Branches invites on-line applications against Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2017. Willing applicant has to apply online through the Bank’s website that is www.bankofmaharashtra.in only.
Highlights of This Page:
|Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra SO Jobs|
|Salary Structure for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||Application Fee|
|Method of Hiring for Bank of Maharashtra Manager Recruitment||Way to Fill Online Form|
|Last Date to Apply||Bank of Maharashtra SO Notification|
Note for Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment
Try to fill the online application form on or before the closing date that is 07-10-2017 and last date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures is 17-10-2017. Furthermore, you may get the complete details concerning Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well represented by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment
Bank of Maharashtra SO Vacancy:
|Posts Name||No of Vacancies|
|Chief Manager-Balance sheet||01|
Are You Eligible For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?
- Contenders should possess Graduate / Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University with professional qualification of CA from the recognized Institute/Board
- Equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University/ reputed Institute.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- For Civil Engineer: Minimum age of candidates should be 30 and maximum age should be 45 Years.
- For Chartered Accountants: Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35.
- For Other Posts: Maximum age should be 35 Years and minimum age should be 25 Years.
How Much Salary You Expect for BOM Recruitment?
- For Senior Management Grade – IV (SMGS): Rs. 50030-60820/-
- For Middle Management Grade – II (MMGS): Rs. 31705-45950/-
- At present, apart from basic pay officers are entitled to receive DA, HRA & CCA.
- In a Metropolitan center allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
What Will be Application Fee and Intimation charges?
Entrants (OBC / General Category) need to submit the application fee of Rs. 600/- and other SC/ST/PWD Category need to pay fee of Rs.100/- through the online mode only from 16.09.2017 to 07.10.2017.
What is the Mode of Selection?
- The engagement for post of Officers is on the basis of short-listing, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of applicants based on academic track record of the applicant, experience and suitability of aspirants.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the applicant in Group Discussions and Personal Interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Fill the Bank of Maharashtra SO Online Application Form?
Steps 1: Go to Official Website
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site of bank that is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Steps 2: What to Choose Now After Visiting the Official Site?
- Follow the “Careers” section and hit the link which is available on home page of official site.
Steps 3: Then Come to the Next Page
- On next page, you will see the various tabs, now you have to select the “Recruitment Process” tab.
- Under “Recruitment Process” tab you have to hit “Current Openings” link.
Steps 4: Under Current Openings Section Hit Below Given Link
- Afterwards, follow “Recruitment of CA, CM (Balance Sheet), CM (Taxation), Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineer & Fire Engineer Project 2017-18” and hit the suitable link to apply.
Steps 5: Online Application Form Will be Displayed
- Fill the online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
Step 6: Upload Photograph Image and Signature
Now upload the Photograph and signature along with application.
Photograph Dimensions and Size:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb 50 kb
Signature Dimensions and Size:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb 20kb
Step 7: Make Payment of fee and Final Submission
- Now make payment of requisite application fee.
- Hit on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application forms before the final submit.
Step 8: At Last, Submission Hard Copy of Application
- Take Print copy of on line application and attach certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc to below mentioned address
- Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.
- Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
Where to Submit the Hard Copy of Application Form Along with Enclosures?
The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD),
Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501,
Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005
Hit Here to Get: Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment Notification
Important Date to Remember:
- Last Date of Online Application: 17-10-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application with Enclosures: 17-10-2017
Final Note of This Page:
Press this Official Link and get the whole details regarding Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2017–2018. Contenders must stay connoted with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Of Maharashtra Admit Card|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Maharashtra Jobs||IBPS Exam Notification|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Latest Private Bank Jobs|