Indian Bank Recruitment
Latest Openings in Indian Bank!!! An advertisement about Indian Bank Recruitment has circulated to hire the capable candidates on 324 posts of Probationary Officers. Job hunters who are keen to make their career with public sector bank they can apply online for Indian Bank Jobs. Candidates must know more details of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 from here.
Dates To Remember:
|Opening Date for filling online application form||6th December 2016|
|Closing Date for filling online application form||22nd December 2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||After 5th January 2017|
|Date for Pre-Exam Training||12th January 2017 to 19th January 2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||After 11th January 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||22nd January 2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||30th January 2017|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Main||16th February 2017|
|Online Examination – Main||28th February 2017|
Candidates who want to grab this job opportunity they must have to apply for admission to One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). Interested candidates can fill online application form or before the last date, 22nd December 2016. For more details about Indian Bank Vacancy, please scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Bank Recruitment
Name of Post:
Probationary Officers – 324 Posts
Applying contenders should have possessed Degree (Graduation) with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in combined in any discipline from a recognized University.
Grab Soon: Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria For Indian Bank Vacancies:
- Candidates who are going to apply, their age should be minimum 20 years and maximum it should be 28 years as on 01st July 2016.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for those candidates who belong to reserved categories.
Indian Bank Recruitment: Official Advertisement
Candidates must have to pay the following amount of fee as application fee:
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600 /-
- The fee must be paid through online mode by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Candidates who will get appointed as PO in Indian Bank they will get the pay scale as applicable to JMG I Officer. Other allowances and benefits will be provided as per the norms of bank.
What Would Be The Selection Process?
- Candidates will get selected for the admission in the PGDBF course on the basis of online test (Preliminary and Main Examination) followed by Interview.
- Aspirants who will complete the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance and awarded the Diploma will get appointed for the post of Probationary Officer.
How To Fill Indian Bank Application Form?
- First of all, applying candidates must have to log on to the official website of bank i.e. www.indianbank.in
- On the home page, press on “Careers” tab which is given in the top right menu bar.
- Now hit on “Advertisement” link given under “Recruitment of Probationary Officers – Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd.” Option.
- Now, read the complete details carefully from the advertisement.
- After that, hit on appropriate link to apply online and fill the correct details in application form.
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format and size.
- At last press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Candidates can check the official notification by going through the above given link. Candidates can also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d keys from their keypad to obtain the timely and updated information related to Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. Job Seekers can also visit our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check all the latest job updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Result|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|