Indian Bank SO Recruitment
Want to get jobs in Banking Sector??? If yes, then apply form 10th April against this latest job Openings entitled as Indian Bank SO Recruitment. The bank invites online application from young, dexterous and dynamic candidates for filling up the vacant 145 posts of SO.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible for Career with Indian Bank, may apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Applicants may get entire details regarding Indian Bank Recruitment by going through the below section of this page.
|Post Date||Name of Bank||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|04/04/2018||Indian Bank SO Recruitment||Indian Bank Specialist Officer Posts- 145||Graduation||02/05/2018||See Notification|
Indian Bank SO Recruitment Apply form 10th April
Ambitious applicants may apply for Indian Bank 145 SO Recruitment by submit their online application form and Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) before the closing date that is 02-05-2018.
Candidates, who want to apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018-19 needs to scroll down this worthy page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment
Indian Bank SO Vacancies:
Positions in Information Technology Department / Digital Banking Department
|1||Assistant General Manager||V||1|
Positions in Information Systems Security Cell
Positions in Treasury Department
Positions in Risk Management Department
Position in Security Department
- Post Code: 40
- Post: Manager
- Vacancy: 25
- Scale: II
Positions in Credit
Positions in Planning and Development Department
Positions in Premises and Expenditure Department
Necessary Qualification Details for Indian Bank SO Jobs:
Aspirants, who are going to apply for Indian Bank 145 Specialist Officer Recruitment, they must fulfill the following qualification:
- A candidate must be either a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other country with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Applicants who are applying for Indian Bank Vacancy they must have complete Graduation with minimum 55% marks or certification in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions.
Age Limitations Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
Applicant’s age should be as following for Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant General Manager||30-45|
Also Check: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit For Indian Bank 145 Recruitment:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates||3 Years|
|Persons with Disability(PWD)||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers or physical disability|
attributable to military service or invalidment
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state|
of Jammu & Kashmir duringthe period 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Application Fee For Indian Bank Recruitment:
- Applicants who are ready to apply for Indian Bank SO 145 Recruitment they need to pay Rs 600/- and who belong to SC/ST category they should have to pay Rs 100/- as an application
- Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking.
- On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
Salary Details for Indian Bank SO Vacancy:
|Scale I||Rs. 23700 to 42020|
|Scale II||Rs. 31705 to 45950|
|Scale III||Rs. 42020 to 51490|
|Scale IV||Rs. 50030 to 59170|
|Scale V||Rs. 59170 to 66070|
Recruitment Procedure for Indian Bank SO Posts:
- Recruitment of eligible applicants will be based on Preliminary Screening Test followed by Personal Interview or any other mode of recruitment to be planned by the Bank.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for PI on the basis of applicant’s performance in Test.
(Bank Exam Preparation Tips )
Indian Bank SO Exam Centres:
|State /UT / NCR||Test Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat|
|Daman & Diu|
|Delhi||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater-Noida,|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Solan|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Lucknow, Meerut|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
Download Here: Bank Previous Year Papers
Steps to apply for Indian Bank SO 2018 Recruitment:
Contenders who are willing to apply for Indian Bank Vacancies may follow the steps to remove the obstacles as stated below:
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website that is www.indianbank.in
- On the home page, you have to select the “Careers” tab.
- After that, you have to hit on the “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN RISK MANAGEMENT, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, STATISTICIAN, TREASURY, CREDIT, ARCHITECT, CIVIL, ELECTRICAL AND SECURITY SPECIALISATIONS” link.
- Now, the Indian Bank advertisement will be opened on your computer screen.
- Read all instructions and details carefully before applying.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the post you want to apply for this you have to hit at “Indian Bank SO Recruitment Apply Online” link.
- Now fill Indian Bank SO Online Application Form with valid details in proper manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- If all filled details are correct then press “Submit” button for final submission.
- At end, take the print of it for future use.
Must Remember Below Dates:
- Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form: 10-04-2018
- Ending Date of Online Registration Gateway: 02-05-2018
You may fetch more information about Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018-19 through its Official Link. Dear visitors you are recommended to keep in contact with this web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for getting upcoming Indian Bank Recruitment related information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Indian Bank Admit Card||Indian Bank Result|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|