Bank of India Recruitment
New job openings by Bank of India!!! BOI has released Bank of India Recruitment to hire eligible and work oriented candidates to fill the vacant posts of faculty and Office Assistant.
Applicants who are interested in Bank of India Recruitment 2018 they must grab this latest chance on or before the last date that is 05-11-2018. Scroll down this page to know more about BOI Recruitment 2018.
BOI Faculty/Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
To apply for Bank of India Job Openings, candidates have to download the BOI Application Form and send it at below provided postal address before the date ends. Only those applicants who satisfy eligibility norms can avail the BOI Job Opportunity.
Candidates who want to know more in regards with Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bank of India Recruitment
Bank of India Vacancy Details
One Faculty and one Office Assistant at Hardoi and Unnao RSETI
Eligibility criteria required for Bank of India Vacancies
For Bank of India Faculty Recruitment
- Minimum Graduation and diploma in vocational courses/guidance preferable
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in the local language is essential
- Shall be proficient in MS Office
- Should preferably be a resident of local area
- Typing skills in Hindi/English
- Minimum 25 years age ad maximum 65 years
For Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment
Minimum graduation with basic knowledge of accounts and minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years age is the requirement for Bank of India Office Assistant Jobs.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Pay Scale for Bank of India Recruitment
Candidates will be able to receive Rs. 20000 per month for Bank of India Faculty Jobs and Rs. 15000 per month for Bank of India Office Assistant Vacancies.
Selection procedure for Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Steps to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Candidates can fill Bank of India Application Form by following below stated step by step procedure:
- In the very first step, candidates have to visit the official website of bank that is www.bankofindia.co.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to careers tab available in the top menu bar
- Now on reaching new page you have to search for the suitable post link and hit on “Engagement of one Faculty and one Office Assistant at Hardoi and Unnao RSETI” link
- After that BOI Recruitment Notification will get appeared on your screen
- Just read the notification and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and download BOI Recruitment Application Form
- Then fill it with required details and also attach Xerox of relevant documents
- Then enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address on or before the last date.
The Zonal Manager
Bank of India, Kanpur Zonal Office
78-A Raj Bhawan Complex
Canal Road Kanpur UP-208004
Last date to send Bank of India Recruitment Application Form: 05-11-2018
Candidates can hit the above stated direct link to avail complete details of Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19. Also subscribe to our free mail services.
Bank of India Recruitment
Enhance your career by getting jobs in Banking Sector!!! Apply now for Bank of India Recruitment as online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 12 vacant posts of SSO (Specialist Security Officers) in Middle Management Grade/Scale II.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility conditions needed for Bank of India 12 SSO Jobs, can apply for the same through online mode. The closing date to apply online for Bank of India Recruitment is 31-10-2018.
Apply online for Bank of India Job of SSO
Candidates are requested to read the entire notice carefully before paying fees and submitting application for Bank of India Jobs. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Applicants should fill their online forms for Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bank of India Recruitment
Bank of India Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: SSO (Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/Scale II)
- Number of Vacancies: 12
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Vacancies:
Candidates, who are going to apply for BOI Specialist Security Officers Vacancies, they should have degree of Graduation from Recognized University or equivalent.
To apply for Bank of India Vacancies, applicants must have a certification in computer course for minimum three months (to be completed on or before 31.08.2018) OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
Find More: Latest Bank Jobs
Applicants, willing to enroll for BOI SSO in MMGS-II Vacancies, their age should be as follows:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
The age would be considered as on 31-08-2018. Relaxation in upper age would be assembled as mentioned below:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges:
To apply for BOI SSO in MMGS-II Recruitment, candidates have to pay application fee as prescribed below:
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only)|
|General & others||Rs. 600/- (application fee + intimation charges)|
The payment of fee for BOI Recruitment, would be done through online mode only.
What Salary will you get for BOI SSO Vacancies?
If you will be selected for appointment on BOI SSO Recruitment, then you will be offered Rs. 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950/- as monthly remuneration along with the further perks and profits as per the norms.
Bank of India 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for BOI Recruitment, will be done on the basis of Personal Interview only. Maximum marks for interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC category candidate.
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Bank of India Specialist Security Officers in MMGS-II Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in
- Then select “Career” tab which is present at the menu bar for BOI openings.
- From the next page you need to hit on “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers in MMGS-II – Project No. 2018-19/2 – Notice dated 31.08.2018” link.
- You will get a PDF file of Bank of India Advertisement. Read the details mentioned in it and press “PRESS for NOTICE” link.
- A PDF file of Bank of India Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the detailed information of BOI Recruitment.
- You should fetch all the details of BOI Specialist Security Officers Recruitment.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on “PRESS for apply online” link.
- Now you are required to fill Bank of India Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Starting date to apply online: 16-10-2018
- Last date to apply online: 31-10-2018
- Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience: 31-08-2018
Applicants are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details about Bank of India Recruitment 2018-2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Bank of India Admit Card||Bank Of India Results|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Prepare For Group Discussion|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||IBPS Notification|