A current job advertisement has released by State Bank Of India, Mumbai to hire eligible and well qualified candidates for SBI Recruitment, Lookout Detailed Description From Here… Bank is going recruit capable and passionate job searchers for filling up 44 Permanent Part-Time Medical Officers- I (PPMO-I) for various centers. Contenders, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for SBI Recruitment 2017, they must grab this chance as soon as possible.
Key Content Of This Page:
|SBI Vacancy Details||SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations For SBI Jobs||Pay Scale For SBI PPMO-I Jobs|
|Application Fee For sbi.co.in Careers||Enrollment Procedure|
|Steps To Apply||Postal Address|
Job finders, want to enhance their career in banking sector, they may apply for sbi.co.in Recruitment by sending SBI Application form on or before the last date that is 06/02/2017. Interested and desirous aspirants can collect rest information related to State Bank Of India Recruitment by going through this page which is created for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
The available State Bank Of India Jobs (Part-Time Medical Officers- I (PPMO-I)) details as shown below in tabular format
|Sr. No.||Center Name||Total Vacancy|
Educational Qualification For sbi.co.in Vacancy:
- Candidates, who are going to apply for State Bank Of India Careers, should have completed MBBS degree from a recognized University Or Institutions.
- For SBI Mumbai Recruitment, they also have Minimum 5 years’ experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on the date of eligibility from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
To Get More Medical Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age Restrictions For SBI Jobs Notification:
Age of participating candidates should not above 35 years as on 01.01.2017 that is candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1992 and Relaxation for upper age limit as described below:
|Category Wise||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST||15 Years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers||05 Years|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||05 Years|
Download PDF File: SBI Recruitment Notification
Application Fee For sbi.co.in Jobs:
- Participating candidates should need to pay Rs. 100/- (For Reserved) and Rs. 600/- (For Others) as an application for State Bank Of India Vacancy.
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft favoring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Applicants, who are appointed for State Bank of India Vacancies, will get pay scale of Rs. 23,700 to 32,850/- which will be provided by the selection panel of organization. The salary and other benefits DA, CCA, LFC, Medical facility etc will be as per the Uniform Terms and Conditions of service applicable to such officers.
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the applicants for State Bank Of India Job Notification will be based on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of Organization.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Interview:
Applying Procedure for SBI Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are meeting all eligibility criteria and willing to submit Application Form, need to visit the official website that is www.sbi.co.in or www.sbi.co.in.
- Now, hit on “Careers” tab which is available at the upper side of the homepage.
- Then, press on “Join SBI” link or have to choose “Current Openings” tab.
- Hit on ‘Download Advertisement (English)’ from “Recruitment of Permanent Part-Time Medical Officers in State Bank of India” section and read the notification carefully.
- After reading the notice, press “Application Format” link to download format of application form.
- Now must fill the required details in State Bank Of India Application Form after reading the whole instructions.
- You should have to attach the photo copies of certificates, latest colored photograph and signature also with the form.
- At last, filled application may wrap in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of……………………………………” and send it to the postal address which is mentioned below in this page.
Check Here: Latest Jobs In Banking Sector
Documents To Be Attached With Application Form:
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth)
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- Proof of education certificate, Experience certificate
- Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Copy of registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India
- Brief write-up / Resume and Cast certificate for Reserved category appliers
Hit Here: To Download Application’s Format
To “The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
Last date of Submission Of Application Form: 06/02/2017
Applicants may open above stated Official Notification to read the information about SBI Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control+D for obtaining updates regarding SBI Recruitment Advertisement at any time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus||Bank Exam Preparation Tips|
|SBI SO Result||SBI SO Admit Card|
|SBI Result||SBI Online Application Form|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|