A notification by State Bank Of India has been issued for inviting eligible and capable candidates for 2000 PO post. Aspirants interested for SBI Recruitment can check complete details of SBI PO Recruitment and apply till last date that is 13-05-2018. SBI Advertisement for PO is provided in English as well as in Hindi PDF.
स्टेट बैंक में 2000 अधिकारियों की भर्ती, जानें जरूरी
Willing candidates who desire to recruit against SBI Vacancies for Probationary Officers post need to submit SBI Application Form with requisite amount of application fee. Aspirants satisfying the requirements as per SBI Notification are eligible to apply for State Bank Of India Recruitment.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well designed below tuned page with pin pointed details concerning SBI Recruitment 2018 so, before applying against State Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment you must have a look on below section!!
|SBI 2000 Vacancies||SBI Vacancy (PWD)|
Qualification Required For SBI Job Vacancy:
- Aspirants interested for Probationary Officers Vacancies must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- To apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018, who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
Know in Detail Way: SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit For SBI Careers:
Aspirants applying for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment should not below than 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation in age will be given as:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs) and others, Persons Ordinarily
domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir
SBI Recruitment Process:
Selection of job searchers for State Bank Of India Recruitment will be done on the basis of written test that will be conducted in two stages that is preliminary and mains. Further selected candidates will be called for Group Discussion & interview to get final selection for State Bank of India Jobs.
SBI Exam Pattern:
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Topics||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Knowledge||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness about Economy / Banking||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
Get Complete Details On: SBI PO Exam Syllabus
- This will be included test of English Language typing (Letter & Essay Writing) within 30 minutes of 25 marks.
- Appliers have to qualify this test with good score which will be decided by organization.
- Candidates who qualify the objective test will be able to appear in the descriptive test.
- There is a negative markingscheme applicable in both of the Preliminary and Main examination.
- There is 1/4th deduction of marks against the incorrect answers.
SBI Group Discussion & Interview
|Sl. No.||Exam Name||Max. Marks|
Get Here Preparation Links
SBI Application Fee For PO:
Aspirants applying towards State Bank Of India Recruitment, are required to pay application fee before submitting SBI Application Form. Payment if fee should be done through debit card/credit card/net banking.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Remuneration Paid For SBI Job Openings:
- Successfully qualified candidates of this SBI PO Recruitment Notification will get attractive and satisfying amount of basic pay that is Rs. 27,620/- in the pay scale of Rs. 23700- 42020/-.
- Other allowances or benefits for SBI Recruitment 2018 will be provided to selected candidates as D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Also Check Pay Scale in Hand: SBI PO Salary Structure
SBI Exam Centres For PO:
|State Code||State/UT||SBI PO 2018 Preliminary Exam Centers||SBI PO 2018 Main Exam Centers|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundhry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam|
|13||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Itanagar|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan||Arrah, Hajipur, Patna|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Palwal, Rohtak, Sonipat, Yamunanagar||Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Rohtak|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una||Shimla, Solan,|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Bengaluru|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram||Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|28||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai/ Thane / Navi Mumbai|
|33||Delhi-NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|34||Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneswar|
|36||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur||Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|37||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur|
|39||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Vellore||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelvelli|
|40||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandshahr, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|43||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|44||West Bengal||Asansol, Berhampur (West Bengal), Bardhaman, Dumkal, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri||Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata,|
Process to Fill SBI Application Form:
- To apply for SBI PO Recruitment, visit official website of the State Bank Of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- Select “Careers” tab that is available above on menu bar.
- On next page press on “Current Openings” that is at the end of home page.
- After that, select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (Apply Online from 21-04-2018 to 13-05-2018)” link and from drop down list hit on “Download Advertisement” link.
- SBI Advertisement PDF will appear, read complete details for the applied post as per SBI Notification.
- Revisit the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill SBI Online Application Form with complete details in proper manner.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates.
- Finally, make the payment and hit “Submit” tab.
- Also, take the hard copy of SBI Online Form for future use.
SBI Important Dates For PO:
|Particulars||SBI 2018 Dates|
|SBI On line registration including Editing/|
Modification of Application by candidates
|21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|Download of SBI Admit Card for PO online Preliminary|
|SBI Exam Date – PO Preliminary||1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018|
|SBI Result of Online exam – Preliminary||15.07.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||20.07.2018|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||04.08.2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main||20.08.2018|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||01.09.2018|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||01.11.2018|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||28.05.2018 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018|
Get Here List of: SBI PO Preparation Books
Final and Important Note:
You may fetch more information regarding SBI Recruitment 2018-19 from Official Link. You may like our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook or follow us o twitter for getting latest updates about same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper||SBI PO Preparation Tips|
|SBI PO Result||SBI PO Mock Test Online|
|How To Prepare For SBI PO||SBI PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO Answer Key||Latest Bank Jobs|