State Bank of India has circulated a latest advertisement named as SBI Recruitment. State bank of India is searching dexterous and accomplished candidates to appoint them on the post of Vice President and Manager for Marketing Department. Candidates, willing for SBI Vice President/Manager Recruitment may apply against SBI Vacancies if they find themselves eligible for this job. Candidates can apply through online mode before the closing date that is 25/05/2017. Aspirants can lookout further details regarding SBI Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through below section of this page.
Key Points of this Page:
|State Bank of India Vacancy Details||Academic Record for SBI Vacancy|
|Age Limitations||Remuneration Details|
|Application Fee||Mode of selection|
|Steps to Apply for SBI Recruitment||Venue|
Job seekers, seeking jobs in State Bank of India, may grab the advantage of this latest jobs opportunity by filing State Bank of India online application form. Applicants need to send hard copy of application form with needed documents till the last date for receipt of hard copy of application forms that is 31/05/2017. Candidates want to apply for State Bank of India careers may follow the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well structured by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
State Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- Senior Vice President (Brand/ Media/ Research)
- Vice President (Marketing Communications)
- Vice President (Digital Marketing)
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)
- Senior Manager (Digital Marketing)
SBI Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for State Bank of India Jobs, must have Degree of Post Graduation in any discipline and MBA in Marketing from a recognized University or institution with good academic records.
Find Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
SBI Age Limit:
Candidates, applying for the post of Senior Manager, their age should not be more then 35 years and for the rest posts maximum age limit if candidates should be 40 years as on 31/03/2017.
State Bank of India Salary Structure:
Aspirants, successfully get selected on the vacant posts will get impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month with allowances and other benefits as per the norms of organization.
Read More Details on: Bank Salary Structure
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
Appliers have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) as application charges, the payment of application fee should be done through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, etc.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification records and after that shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment:
Candidates, who wish to apply for SBI notification, they must follow some of these easy below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go though the official website of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab available at the top of home page.
- On the next page, you must select “Current Openings” link navigated under drop down list of “JOIN SBI”.
- You must tap “Recruitment of Specialists for Marketing Department (On Contract Basis)”.
- Now hit on “Download Advertisement (English)” link. You will get a PDF format, in which you can see all the details regarding recruitment you should read it carefully.
- After reading advertisement you need to select “Apply Online” link available on previous page.
- If you are a new user then you have to tap “Press here for New Registration” link. Fill all the details and tap Register button.
- For old users they are required to enter their Registration Number & Password in respective blanks and push “Submit” button.
- Fill the details in application form and upload all the documents in it and hit “SUBMIT” button for final submission.
- After successful submission of application form you must take a print out of filled application form for sending it along with vital documents till the last date.
Online Application>> Hit Here
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, ‘
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021”
Find Out Latest: Mumbai Jobs
Dates to keep in Mind:
|Closure of registration of application||25/05/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||09/06/2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure at CRPD||31/05/2017|
Download PDF: SBI Recruitment Notification
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link of State Bank of India to get rest information regarding SBI Recruitment 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates in concern of State Bank of India recruitment as we updates our pages time to time. Ask your queries in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|SBI Notification||Latest Bank Jobs|
|SBI Result||SBI Online Application Form|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Career in Banking Sector In India|