Lookout 255 latest jobs in SBI!!! State Bank of India has released an employment notification about SBI Recruitment. Brilliant and hard working candidates are invited for career openings of Sales Head, Manager, Central Research Team, Customer Relationship Executives and Counsellors posts. Those, who want to make career in Banking Sector, may apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 through online and offline mode.
Highlights of this Page:
|SBI Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Selection||How to submit SBI Online Application Form|
|Last Date to Apply||Pay Scale|
For State Bank of India Vacancy, You should submit your online application form on or before the last date that is 10/04/2017 and hard copy of application should be submitted till 13/04/2017. You may check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other relevant details about State Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|1||MBA/ PGDM from reputed Colleges|
|Products, Investments & Research Head||1||Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Operations Head||1||MBA/ PGDM from reputed College.|
|Manager (Business Development)||1|
|Manager (Business Process)||1|
|Central Research Team||4|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||21||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
|Investment Counsellors||25||Graduate/Post Graduate with AMFI/ NISM (Module V) certified|
|Customer Relationship Executives||65||
Candidates, who will be selected for above stated SBI Jobs, will be paid impressive amount of salary per month from Bank. Candidates will be also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
<<Download PDF - SBI Recruitment>>
|Sales Head||40 – 52|
|Products, Investments & Research Head|
|Operations Head||35 – 45|
|Manager (Business Development)||30 – 40|
|Manager (Business Process)|
|Central Research Team|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||22 – 35|
|Relationship Managers||23 – 35|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||25 – 40|
|Investment Counsellors||23 – 35|
|Customer Relationship Executives||20 – 35|
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Selection of appliers will be done for SBI Job as per their performance in Interview conducted by the selection committee of the State Bank of India.
Want to Crack Interview ?
How to Apply for SBI Vacancies?
- Candidates who are interested for State Bank of India Jobs to apply must go and login to its official website that is www.sbi.co.in
- Select ‘careers’ tab from above side of home page.
- Now follow ‘join us’ and select ‘Current Openings’ Link.
- Now on the home you have to select “Recruitment of Officers in Specialized positions for Wealth Management” tab.
- Press ‘Download Advertisement(English)’ and a PDF file will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Come back to previous page and select link ‘apply online’.
- Candidates are required to read the full information carefully regarding State Bank of India Job.
- After that you have to fill the application form with all required details and attest necessary documents.
- Now candidates must hit on “Submit” button for final submission.
- At last take a print out of application form and attach with copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Experience certificates and Brief resume.
- Application should be submitted to the address that is given below till 13/04/2017.
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Check Out: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
- Last date to apply online – 10/04/2017
- Last date to submit application form – 13/04/2017
Note: You may get more details about SBI Recruitment 2017 by going through the official notice that is well stated above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|SBI Notification||Bank Exam Preparation Tips|
|SBI Result||SBI Online Application Form|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Career in Banking Sector In India|