A latest job opening advertisement has been published by State Bank of India represented as SBI Recruitment for various positions. Applications are invited through online process by the skilled and talented persons by the organization to build their career in banking field. Job searchers may grab this current career opportunity by applying in concerned of SBI Recruitment in regard of Vice President / Technical Architect Posts. Contenders, who wants to obtain more info regarding SBI Recruitment 2016 they may remain in contact with our web portal and get updated with latest news. Interested applicants may apply by submitting their applications forms online on or before the 20th November 2015.
Aspirants who are keen to apply and want to obtain more details such as age limit, pay scale, essential qualification, selection procedure and how to apply etc related to SBI Recruitment you just go through the remaining information given on this page structured below by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Name Of Post||Discipline||No. Of Post|
|01||Vice President||Customer Relationship Management||01|
|02||Credit & Operations Analytics||01|
|05||Compliance (Company Secretary)||01|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
For Vice President (Customer Relationship Management and Credit & Operations Analytics):
- Candidates must have Master’s / Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, and Operations Research from reputed university.
- Applicants should have minimum experience of 5 years in analytical modeling and CRM, preferably in large Banking / Insurance Companies… and Minimum 3 years of experience in Leadership role or Team Building.
For Vice President (Project Management) and Technology Architect:
Aspirants should have PMP certification along with degree of BE / B. Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation
Appliers must have degree of M. Sc in Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications
Job seekers must have done MCA from Government recognized University / Institutes.
- Contenders who are applying for Vice President Post they should have minimum 7 years of experience in IT Sector Company out of which minimum 3 years in project management in a leadership role.
- Individuals who are applying for Technology Architect vacancy they must have Minimum experience of 10 years in IT Sector Company out of which minimum 3 years in architecture design (HW and applications).
Vice President (Human Resources):
- Job searchers should have done MBA (HR) from reputed university / Institute.
- Applicants must have minimum 7 years of experience in handling HR in IT sector.
Vice President – Compliance (Company Secretary):
- Candidate should essentially be Post Graduate and should also have fellow membership of the institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Aspirants with additional degree in Law / Chartered Accountants / MBA (Finance) from reputed A Grade B-School / CA IIB will be preferred.
- Appliers must have minimum 7 years of experience in a public sector bank or a reputed listed public limited company.
Age Limit & Salary Details:
- Age of the job seekers should be as according to the below framed table as on 31st October 2015.
- Selected contenders will receive the salary amount as expressed in the below table:
|Sr. No.||Age limit (in years)||Pay scale per annum plus other allowances|
|01 to 04 & 06||21-40||Rs. 18 lacs|
- Aspirants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- plus other bank charges through online mode through payment gateway available thereat.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
Selection Process for SBI Recruitment:
Individuals will be selected on the basis of:
- Firstly candidates will be shortlisted for the interview through their qualification, experience etc.
- Then through merit list appliers will be selected which will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment?
To apply for the SBI Recruitment you should make a view on the following provided instructions:
- First of all you have to visit on official website that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then go to the ‘Careers with Us’ section given on the footer of the home page.
- Now select the ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (on Contract Basis)’ link of the related post you are applying for.
- Then hit on the ‘Apply Online’ link given under it.
- Who have already registered themselves they may enter the details like register no. and password under ‘Login for already Registered Candidates’ section given on the right side of that page.
- New user may go to the ‘Press here for New Registration’ section given on the header of that page and fill the entire required details after reading the whole instructions.
- You should have to upload the scanned photo copies of certificates, latest colored photograph and signature also with the form and submit it by pressing the ‘submit’ button.
- You can fill your application fee through online as described in the above format.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Aspirants are suggested to note down the registration number and password for further use.
- After the whole online process individuals should have to send Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates such as Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment to the below shaped address.
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Last Date for Submission Online Application forms: 20th November 2015
- Last Date for Submission hard copy of Application forms: 27th November 2015
Note: To acquire remaining information related to SBI Recruitment you can Check Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding SBI Recruitment 2016 through this page, so keep in touch with us. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D.
You may also like to check this Section
|SBI Credit Card Jobs||SBI Online Application Form|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus||Bank Salary Structure|