State Bank of India has just released the employment notification against SBI Recruitment. There is requirement of most deserving and highly qualified candidates in order to fill the unoccupied post of Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship.
Those who are concerned to apply for SBI Job Notification must fill the SBI Online application form before the last date that is 30-07-2018. After that you need to send the hard copy of online application form along with Self-Attested documents to the below mentioned address.
Check Here: SBI Hiring Process
Candidate’s selection for State Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2018 will be done on the basis of Interview and Merit list. Selected candidates towards SBI Job Openings will get best salary by the organization.
For obtaining more information about SBI Recruitment 2018–19, you are required to scroll down the entire page which is well customized by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Vacancies 2018:
Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship: 05 Posts
Qualification required for SBI Jobs 2018:
To apply for State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, candidates must have completed Ph.D in Banking/ Finance/ IT/ Economics related to BFSI sector and Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in Teaching/ Research work in Premier Institution/ University.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment Notification:
- Those who wish to apply for SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Recruitment, their age should be between 28 to 40 years as on 30-06-2018.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
State Bank of India Salary Slab:
Selected candidates towards SBI 2018 Recruitment will get fixed monthly Stipend of Rs.1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable. Along with stipend, employees will also get other benefits and allowances.
Get Details Of: SBI Salary
Selection Process for SBI Job Vacancies:
Candidate’s selection for State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of Interview and Merit list. Final Selection will be made by the selection panel of the organization.
How to Fill SBI Application Form 2018?
- To apply for SBI Post-Doctoral Recruitment, you need to visit the official website of the State Bank Of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- Select “Careers” tab that is available above on menu bar.
- On next page press on “Current Openings” that is at the end of home page.
- After that, select “Two Year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (Apply Online from 16-07-2018 to 30-07-2018)” link and from drop down list hit on “Download Advertisement” link.
- SBI Advertisement PDF will appear, read complete details for the applied post as per SBI Notification.
- Revisit the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill SBI Online Application Form with complete details in proper manner. Upload all necessary documents and certificates.
- Finally, make the payment and hit “Submit” tab. Also, take the hard copy of SBI Online Form for future use.
- After that you need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with Self-Attested Copies of documents Mentioned below to the below mentioned address.
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021”
- Curriculum Vitae including the list of publications.
- Proof of Citizenship.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- A two page write-up on the high quality publication by him/her.
- A two page write-up on the intended research work at SBI.
- At least two letters of recommendations / reference – one from a peer regarding the research capabilities and one from applicant’s dissertation supervisor or from the academic institute.
- No objection certificate / relief certificate from the present employer (if currently employed)
- Photocopies of the Educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Experience certificate.
- Photocopies of two Best Journal Papers
Find Out: All Upcoming Bank Jobs
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-07-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30-07-2018|
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy||07-08-2018|
To get more information regarding SBI Recruitment 2018-19, go through the Official Link. You may like our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates about same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI Current Affairs||SBI Result|
|SBI Placement Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Career in Banking Sector|