A latest vacancy notification titled as www.sbi.co.in Recruitment has been depicted by State Bank of India. Offline applications are invited from enthusiastic and proficient candidates for filling up Defence Banking Advisor and Circle Defence Banking Advisor Posts. Candidates who want to make their career in banking sector can apply against www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2016 by submitting prescribed application form on or before the last date which is represented below.
For further information connected to SBI Recruitment such as Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process and application procedure are given below by our web page which is written by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy)
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army)
|Name of Posts||Eligibility criteria as on 01-02-2016||Age Limit|
|Defence Banking Advisor||Retired in the rank of Rear Admiral or above||62 years|
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||Retired in the rank of Major General or Brigadier||60 years|
For Defence Banking Advisor:
Candidates will get Basic pay of Rs. 1, 00,000 per month and remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others.
For Circle Defence Banking Advisor:
After selection candidates will receive Basic pay of Rs. 80,000 p.m. and remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others.
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- in the form of Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque payable at Mumbai.
Mode of Selection:
Short listed candidates will be called for Interview after screening of application which will be conducted by State Bank of India. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply for SBI Latest Vacancy?
- Candidates need to go to official site of organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Download the application form from official site and fill it according to format with all necessary information.
- Attach all required certificate, documents along with application.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top corner of application form.
- Keep it in an envelope that should b super scribed as post name and send it to postal address which is given below.
To, General Manager,
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Nariman Point,
Get More: Mumbai Jobs
Last date for receipt of application: 20th February 2016
You are required to check Official Notification for this Recruitment related details. Candidates can also bookmark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates on www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2016. We will update this page as soon as we receive any official notification.
State Bank of India has circulated Latest Vacancy Notification about www.sbi.co.in Recruitment. State Bank of India, looking for qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Vice President – Compliance (Company Secretary) on contract basis at its Corporate Centre, Mumbai. Contenders who want to apply for www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2016 must fill the online application form on or before the closing date that is 13th February 2016.
Aspirants who are keen to apply and want to obtain more details about SBI jobs 2016 such as age limit, pay scale, essential qualification, selection procedure and how to apply etc related to SBI Recruitment you just go through the remaining information given on this page structured below by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the post:
Vice President – Compliance (Company Secretary)
- Applicants who are willing to apply for SBI jobs 2016 they must have done Graduate from a recognized University (preferably with minimum 60% marks) and Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India.
- Candidates with additional degree in Law, MBA (Finance) from reputed ‘A’ grade B-School/ University and qualification of Chartered Accountants will be an added advantage.
Minimum 7 years of experience in a Private/ Public Sector Bank or a reputed Listed Company as Company Secretary with adequate exposure to compliance / Secretarial function.
- Age limitation of the applicants should not above 45 years as on 01.02.2016
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the government norms.
|Years of contract||Cost to Bank Basis|
|Fixed Component||Performance based variable pay|
|1st Year||Rs. 30.00 lacs per annum -||—NIL—|
|2nd & 3rd Years||Rs. 30.00 lacs per annum||15% of Fixed Component|
|4th & 5th Years||Rs. 30.00 lacs per annum||30% of Fixed Component|
- Aspirants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- plus other bank charges through online mode through payment gateway available thereat.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
Selection Process for SBI Recruitment:
- Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview
- Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment?
- Aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment they must follow these instructions:
- First of all you have to visit on official website that is e www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Then go to the ‘Careers with Us’ section given on the footer of the home page.
- Now select the ‘> Recruitment of VPCS in State Bank of India – 2015-16’ link of the related post you are applying for.
- Then hit on the ‘Apply Online’ link given under it.
- Who have already registered themselves they may enter the details like register no. and password under ‘Login for already Registered Candidates’ section given on the right side of that page.
- New user may go to the ‘Press here for New Registration’ section given on the header of that page and fill the entire required details after reading the whole instructions.
- You should have to upload the scanned photo copies of certificates, latest colored photograph and signature also with the form and submit it by pressing the ‘submit’ button.
- You can fill your application fee through online as described in the above format.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Aspirants are suggested to note down the registration number and password for further use.
- After the whole online process individuals should have to send scanned Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates such as Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment to the below shaped address through email.
To Central Recruitment & Promotion Department on email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date of Online Registration Of Application: 13th February 2016
- Payment Of Fees – Online: 02nd February 2016 To 13th February 2016
- Last Date For Receipt Of Application Print Out With Scanned Copy Of Testimonials Through email: 17th February 2016
Note: To acquire remaining information related to SBI Recruitment you can Check Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding SBI Recruitment 2016 through this page, so keep in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D.
You may also like to check this Section
|SBI Credit Card Jobs||SBI Online Application Form|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus||Bank Salary Structure|