State Bank of India has asserted a Job advertisement as SBI Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to hire eligible and capable contenders to fill up 33 vacant posts of officers such as Vice President, Senior Manager, Manager and others stated below. In this concern online application has invited from capable and talented contenders to fill up the vacant post. You can attain latest updates or notification regarding SBI Recruitment 2017 from this page.
Appliers for State Bank of India Recruitment may submit their online application form before the last date that is 05th of September 2016 and submit the hard copy of online application form before 10th of September 2016. To gain complete detail against SBI Vacancy you are required to scroll this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI Vacancies & Qualification Detail:
|Post Name||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)||MBA in Finance/Marketing or equivalent Degree||03|
|Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation)||B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics||03|
|Senior Manager (e-Commerce)||B.E./B.Tech graduate||03|
|Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III||B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics||01|
|Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III||03|
|Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III||12|
|Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III||02|
|Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III||02|
To Get More Engineering Jobs: Hit Here
To Get More MBA Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age Limitation & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Age Limit (in years)||Salary / month|
|Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)||26 – 40||As per norms|
|Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation)||24 – 32|
|Senior Manager (e-Commerce)||24 – 35|
|Manager (e-Commerce)||22 – 32|
|Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III||25 – 35||Rs. 42020/- to Rs. 51490/-|
|Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III|
|Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III|
|Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III|
|Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III|
Upcoming Bank Jobs (11000 Vacancies Opening)
Application Fee for www.sbi.co.in Recruitment:
- Contenders are required to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee for General & OBC category and Rs. 100/- for other reserved categories.
- Application fee would be deposited through online mode only by using debit card, credit card or internet banking.
Selection Procedure for SBI Jobs:
After screening of your application form you are called for interview which would be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
How To Crack SBI Interview:
Process to Apply for SBI Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are applying are required to open the official web site of organization first that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then you have to hit “Careers” link which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- After that you need to press “Current Openings” link visible under “Join SBI” section at bottom of page.
- Now you have to select “Recruitment of Officers in Specialized positions in SBI” link and download the notification.
- There after you are needed to read the advertisement and press “Apply Online” link.
- Then you need to hit “Click here for New Registration” link and proceed further.
- After registering yourself you need to logged in again and fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- After completion of form you have to take preview of it and submit it.
- Finally you need to take print out of it for future reference and attach all the essential documents with it which is to be send at the address mentioned below on or before 10th of September 2016.
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Latest Jobs in Mumbai: Get Details
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||22/08/2016|
|Closure of registration of application||05/09/2016|
|Closure for editing application details||05/09/2016|
|Last date for printing your application||20/09/2016|
|Online Fee Payment||22/08/2016 to 05/09/2016|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application along with enclosures at CRPD, Mumbai||10/09/2016|
Contenders applying for SBI Recruitment 2016 are required to go through official notification link which is available below. You are advised to keep in touch with our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding SBI Recruitment 2017.
Official Notice: - Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|SBI Challan Form||SBI Online Application Form|
|SBI Admit Card||Bank Salary Structure|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|