SBI Clerk Admit Card
State Bank of India has announced the SBI Clerk Admit Card. Those candidates who are going to appear in the Main exam should download the SBI Clerk Main Exam Call Letter with the help of this page.
On this page, we have given complete steps how to download SBI Clerk Main Admit Card. aspirants can press the direct link which is given at below section of this page. At the time of exam, aspirants should carry the SBI clerk Main Exam Admit Card.
What After SBI Mains Admit Card?
State Bank of India is going to conduct main examination on 05-08-2018, so students should download the State Bank of India Clerk Main Admit Card before the examination.
To download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018, aspirants are required to go through the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Clerk Admit Card
How To Download SBI Clerk Main Exam Hall Ticket ?
Candidates can download the SBI Main Exam Admit Card, aspirants are required to follow the below mentioned steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization which is www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page candidates must press on “Career” which is visible on the top of home page.
- Then candidates must follow “Join SBI>> Current Openings” to obtain State bank Of India Clerical (JA) Exam Admit Card.
- Now choose suitable link for SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card 2018 link given under announcement section.
- Now enter all the asked details for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 such as Registration Number, DOB etc.
- After entering all the asked details, you have to hit on “Login” tab for State Bank of India Clerk Admit Card
- Within few seconds, your State Bank of India Clerk Call Letter will appear on your screen
- You are suggested to go through SBI Call Letter 2018 carefully and also download the SBI Clerk Call Letter 2018
- At last, you have to take a print out of the SBI Clerk Main Exam Call Letter 2018 and keep SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 for future usage
SBI Main Exam Pattern:
After downloading the SBI July Main Exam Admit Card, aspirants can check the State bank of India JA Main exam pattern. Please have a look..!!
|Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Get Here Detailed: SBI Clerk Syllabus
About SBI Junior Associate Exam:
Through the SBI Clerk Recruitment process, state bank of India wants to hire 8301 aspirants for the vacant position of Junior Associate. They can download the SBI Clerk call letter from the above mentioned steps or can visit the official website.
Get List of: Best Books for SBI Clerk Exam
Details printed on SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Category of Student
- Mother/ Father Name
- Registration/ Application Number
- Roll number of Entrant
- SBI Clerk Exam centre
- SBI Clerk Exam date
- Exam timings
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Centre venue
- Signature of exam experts
- Entrant’s photo with signature and so forth
Know Here: How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Clerk Main Exam: 05.08.2018
Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018-2019 from this page. For more details about the SBI July Main Exam Call Letter you may check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern||SBI Clerk Salary Structure|
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Clerk Pre Result|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||SBI Clerk Question Papers|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||SBI Application Form|