SBI PO Admit Card
Aspirants qualify State Bank of India Mains exams are advised to download SBI PO Admit Card from this single page. State Bank of India has decided to conduct Group Exercise and Interview for those students who have qualified mains exam. Appearing contenders in GE and interview will be held on 04-09-2017 may download SBI PO Interview Call Letter through online mode via its official website that is sbi.co.in. Applicants have to enter roll number, date of birth and other kind of info for check SBI PO Admit Card 2017.
This page includes
|Simple Ways To Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017||FAQs About State Bank Of India Admit Card|
|Information Indicating By SBI PO 2017 Call Letter||Assortment Procedure|
|State Bank of India Interview Date||Significant Note|
State Bank of India had organized main examination (Phase – II) on 04-06-2017 for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in SBI of which SBI result has been declared on 03-07-2017. Now, qualified candidates are invited for further procedure including group exercise and main interview. Invited candidates have to download SBI PO Admit Card 2018 which can be getting from this page also designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI PO Admit Card
How to Get SBI PO Admit Card?
- Firstly, candidates have to visit official website of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Move your cursor towards “careers” tab available at top of the home page.
- Now, navigate your cursor at “join SBI” tab from where a drop down list will be opened at your computer screen.
- Select “current openings” tab from drop down list.
- Scroll down page and select appropriate link regarding hall ticket.
- This will move you to next page where you have to enter roll number, date of birth and registration number asking for filling vacant tabs.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- Your State Bank of India PO Admit Card 2017 for interview will be displayed on your computer screen within few seconds.
- Aspirants should download State Bank of India Call Letter by following suitable tab appearing on that page.
- At last, you should take print out copy of it for future use and keep it safe.
SBI PO 2017 Call Letter – Get Official Notification
Some important FAQs regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2017:
- How do I download my call letter?
You have to follow above mentioned official website and should go through steps one by one. At appropriate page, you have to enter registration number, date of birth and roll number. After that, you are required to tap on submit button. This way, you will get your SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2017.
Check Latest Updates: SBI Current Affairs
- What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
If, you are facing so many problems while downloading hall ticket then you have to immediately contact to official website of the bank. But, firstly, you should note that what kind of problems these are. It may be kind of internet speed large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. In this case, you should wait for 5 minutes and again after 5 minutes you should try again.
- Where do I get the Registration No. & Password?
When you are registering yourself while applying for recruitment, at this time registration number and password generated. Candidates should note down registration number and password for future use. This can be sent through e-mail or mobile number to candidates’ registered number.
- My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Contenders should conform that entering date of birth is same as registering time. If, date of birth is different at the time of registration and downloading SBI PO Call Letter 2017 then this will be rejected. So, applicants should carry their print out copy of application form along with them while download SBI Po 2017 Interview Admit Card. Date of birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
What information contains SBI PO 2017 Admit Card?
Here, we have mentioned some information which is indicating by hall ticket. Candidates should check once information whether it is right or wrong. If, any error occurred in State Bank of India PO 2017 GD PI Call Letter then they should contact immediately to main internet site of the organization.
- Name, Address, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category of the holder etc
- Address of the exam centre
- Date, Time of exam and Time of Reporting at the exam centre
- Language of the question paper and sections in the exam (optional)
- Roll Number of the exam
- Signature and photo of the holder
- Other important instructions for the exam day
After organizing Pre and Mains exam, now, State Bank of India is going to be conduct Group Discussion & Interview for selection of eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. Aspirants who will clear Group Exercise, they will be called for Interview. Invited candidates in Interview are advised to feel relaxed and don’t be hyper and over smart. Behave gently and give answer correctly with full of confidence. We wish them Best of luck!!!
SBI GE and Interview Date:
The GE and Interview will be held on 04-09-2017. Candidates will be able to download State Bank of India GE interview admit card from the date of 16-08-2017.
You may attain more information related SBI PO Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through Official Link. You are advised to keep in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about university results, recruitments, counseling.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI Placement Papers|
|SBI PO Notification||SBI PO Result|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|