SBI Clerk Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) is going to declared a notification regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 to hire candidates for the post of Assistants in Clerical Cadre. Interested and eligible aspirants must fill their SBI online application form for the recruitment exam before the last date.
Further details related with SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 such as number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply etc. are indicated below by the team of recruitmentinboxx.in
Name of the Organization:
State Bank of India
Name of the Post:
Assistants (Clerical Cadre)
Applicant must have a Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidate age must be between 20 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation as per the Govt. norms for reserved categories.
The incumbent will be given approx. salary of Rs 17500 per month inclusive of DA and other allowances at the current rate.
Selection will be based on the online test followed by interview.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs 100/-
- General/OBC – Rs 450/-
Mode of Payment:
Applicant can remit an application fee either offline through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India or online by credit card/debit card/Internet Banking.
How to Apply:
- Please visit the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Please read the instructions carefully before starting online registration.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the scanned images of your photo and signature.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the form.
- After successful registration, take a printout of application receipt for future reference.
|Online Registration of Application||May- June 2016|
|Online Payment of Fee|
|Offline Payment of Fee||May- June 2016|
|Tentative date of recruitment exam||July- August 2016|
Note: Please visit the Official Notification for more detail or any query.
May Be You Like To Read