SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Check Latest Changes Made By State Bank Of India in SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria for the upcoming SBI Clerk recruitment examination. State bank of India conducts various examinations every year to fill up vacant positions of Clerk. This year also the reputed bank is planning to conduct the SBI clerk exam at various centers. So those aspirants who are going to appear in the following exam they must check the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018. To attain education qualification details, Maximum age limit etc you can check this web page.
As per the SBI Clerk 2018 eligibility criteria, candidates should be Graduate in the essential disciplines as per their post inclination. The applicant’s age should be between 20-28 years as on 01-04-2018. There are copious numbers of vacant posts in State bank of India that are needed to be filled time to time in different regions. Well, to know more about SBI Clerk eligibility 2018 check out this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Applier must have any one of citizenship from the followings-
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee
- Peoples Migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate must hold the Graduation Degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the last year of Graduation /Semester are also eligible to apply.
Know More About: Career in Banking Sector In India
Candidates must have Knowledge of computer and also must have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School /College/ Institute.
Knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidates need to produce their 10th class mark sheet with proof of studying official (local) language.
- Such applicants will not be subjected to any language test, while for other candidates a language test will be conducted before final selection.
- Candidates not found to be capable in official and local language would be debarred. Candidates should be able to write and speak English
Applicant should meet age criteria as per norms that is-
- Minimum Age- 20 years
- Maximum Age- 28 years
Get Best Answer: How To Get A Bank Job In India
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
SBI Clerk Probation Period:
- Selected applicants will be governed by the rules of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining.
- The recently appointed Junior Associates/ Junior Agricultural Associates will be on trial for a Minimum period of 6 months and 15 prescribed e-lessons will be requisite to be completed by newly recruited Junior Associates/ Junior Agricultural Associates during the probation.
- Additional, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
Apply Now For: Latest Bank Jobs
Key points to candidate’s SBI clerical eligibility criteria 2018:
- As per the SBI’s rules and regulations of the candidates must able to speak and write English.
- If any former service has the 15 years of service along with the Indian army certification and Indian air force certification, they need to complete the course within the time of 15 years.
- Applicants must also check the fee details according to the reservation provided as per the SBI’s norms so as to fulfill the vacancies for clerk.
- Date of the passing of the examinations will be obtained from the provisional certificate or marks memo of the applicants.
Dear candidates, we hope that the above provided SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018 will be beneficial for you. You are advised to stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check all the updated information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure||SBI Clerk Recruitment|
|SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus||SBI Clerk Result|
|Best Books For SBI Clerk Exam||How To Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam|
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Clerk Question Papers|