SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
SBI is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company and now going to organize SBI Clerk Exam in June 2018. Candidates preparing for SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination and looking for SBI Clerk Exam Pattern can get from here.
SBI Clerk Prelims Section Timing Changed!!!
All the candidates who have applied for SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification are hereby informed that in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam, Section Timing has been changed by conducting authority. So, they need to check New SBI Clerk Exam Pattern which is available on this page.
SBI Clerk Exam!!!
State Bank of India has decided that SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will be held on 23-06-2018, 24-06-2018, and 30-06-2018 however, SBI Clerk Mains Examination will be scheduled on 05-08-2018.
To get complete details related to SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2018, you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Clerk Exam Dates:
|Events||SBI Clerk New Dates|
|Download of SBI Clerk call letter for Preliminary Examination||From 06-06-2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam||23-06-2018, 24-06-2018, and 30-06-2018|
|Download of SBI Clerk Call Letter for Main Examination||From 23-07-2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam||05-08-2018|
Check Now: SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk Selection Process
According to SBI Clerk Selection Process, selection of candidates will be done on the basis of an online examination, further divided in two phases, prelims and mains, followed by test of official/local language and final selection as given below stages wise.
- Stage 1: Preliminary Examination
- Stage 2: Mains Examination
- Stage 3: Test of knowledge of official/ local language in SBI Clerk 2018
- Stage 4: Final procedure of Selection for SBI Clerk 2018
Get Here: SBI Clerk Syllabus
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam
- There is no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) score in SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is bilingual i.e available in both English and Hindi, except for the English section.
- According to SBI Clerk Exam Pattern, there is negative marking for 1/4th mark for each wrong answer in SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination.
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||1 hour (60 minutes)|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Mains Exam
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be in bilingual, available in both English and Hindi language except for the English section.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted as negative marking for wrong answers (in SBI Clerk Mains Examination.
- As per SBI Clerk Exam Pattern, no minimum marks for individual subject are prescribed.
|Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Want to Know? Best Books for SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Clerk Exam Official/ Local Language
- Along with Prelims and Mains exam, candidates will have to produce 10th standard mark sheet/certificate showing that they have studied official (local) language. Those candidates will not be subjected to a language test.
- Participated candidates who are unable to produce a 10th standard mark sheet/certificate will have to qualify a language test will be organized before final selection, after mains examination. Candidates who will not found to be proficient in official and/or local language would be disqualified.
Get Here: SBI Clerk Question Papers
SBI Clerk Final Selection
- After completion of Prelims, Mains and local language test, State Bank of India will prepare SBI Clerk Final Merit List of all the qualified candidates.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam will not be counted as it is qualifying in nature and the SBI Clerk Merit List will be based on candidate’s scores in the mains exam.
- Candidates who stand sufficiently high in the SBI Clerk Merit will be provided an appointment. Merit List will be drawn state wise & category wise.
Candidates can get more information about SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2018 – 19 by going through this page. You can also stay conned with us through our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get updated information about the same. For any query regarding SBI Clerk Exam Pattern, comment in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure||SBI Placement Papers|
|Bank Exam Coaching Institutes||SBI Clerk Call Letter|
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||SBI Application Form|
|Online Test Series||How to Prepare for Bank exam|