SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
Latest updated SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Junior Associates! State Bank of India is appointing skilled & dynamic personnel for more than 9000 clerk Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) posts. To be hired as clerk, it is must to crack Pre & Mains by referring Jr Associate Exam Scheme.
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Exam Date 2019:
State Bank of India Clerk Pre Exam Date is June 2019. In preliminary paper, you will face questions form English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. If you answer each question correctly, you will score 1 mark for it.
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019:
|SBI Clerk Registration begins||12-04-2019|
|SBI Clerk Application Form Last Date||03-05-2019|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card||Last Week of May 2019|
|Clerk Prelims Exam 2019||June 2019|
|Get Mains Exam Call Letter Download||4th week of July 2019|
|Clerk Mains Exam Date||10-08-2019|
State Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains Download:
State Bank of India Clerk Junior Associate Prelims Exam Pattern along with mains will guide you in knowing structure of paper. Refer this page equipped by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting detailed SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019-20.
Check Now: SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2019:
According to SBI Clerk Selection Process, selection of candidates will be done on the basis of an online examination, further divided in two phases, prelims and mains, followed by test of official/local language and final selection as given below stages wise.
- Stage 1: Preliminary Examination
- Stage 2: Mains Examination
- Stage 3: Test of knowledge of official/ local language in SBI Clerk 2019
- Stage 4: Final procedure of Selection for SBI Clerk 2019
Get Here: SBI Clerk Syllabus
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019:
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern section wise is displayed below. Also, note down sectional limit from SBI Clerk Junior Associate Exam Pattern.
- There is no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) score in SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is bilingual i.e available in both English and Hindi, except for the English section.
- According to SBI Clerk Exam Pattern, there is negative marking for 1/4th mark for each wrong answer in SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination.
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Pattern 2019:
Get State Bank of India Exam Pattern for Prelims from below table
|State Bank of India Junior Associate Prelims Exam Pattern|
|Name of Test||No. of Qs/ Maximum Marks|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2019:
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be in bilingual, available in both English and Hindi language except for the English section.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted as negative marking for wrong answers (in SBI Clerk Mains Examination.
- As per SBI Clerk Exam Pattern, no minimum marks for individual subject are prescribed.
SBI Clerk Junior Associate Mains Pattern 2019:
|State Bank of India Clerk Junior Associate Mains Exam Pattern|
|Section||No. of Question/|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50/60|
Want to Know? Best Books for SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Clerk Exam Official/ Local Language
- Along with Prelims and Mains exam, candidates will have to produce 10th standard mark sheet/certificate showing that they have studied official (local) language. Those candidates will not be subjected to a language test.
- Participated candidates who are unable to produce a 10th standard mark sheet/certificate will have to qualify a language test will be organized before final selection, after mains examination. Candidates who will not found to be proficient in official and/or local language would be disqualified.
Get Here: SBI Clerk Question Papers
SBI Clerk Final Selection
- After completion of Prelims, Mains and local language test, State Bank of India will prepare SBI Clerk Final Merit List of all the qualified candidates.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam will not be counted as it is qualifying in nature and the SBI Clerk Merit List will be based on candidate’s scores in the mains exam.
- Candidates who stand sufficiently high in the SBI Clerk Merit will be provided an appointment. Merit List will be drawn state wise & category wise.
Candidates can get more information about SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019- 2020 by going through this page. You can also stay conned with us through our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get updated information about the same. For any query regarding SBI Clerk Exam Pattern, comment in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure||SBI Placement Papers|
|Bank Exam Coaching Institutes||SBI Clerk Call Letter|
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||SBI Application Form|
|Online Test Series||How to Prepare for Bank exam|