SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Individuals who are preparing for the various job openings of State Bank of India 2019, they must know the Qualification, Age Limit and other SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria for General SC/ST/OBC candidates. Those who will fulfill the complete SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019, they will be become eligible to apply for the particular positions.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
To fill any of the clerical recruitment application form, candidates must satisfy all the pre-defined eligibility criteria. Here in this web page we have the provided the common things that a person must have to apply for any of the clerk post.
According to the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019, individuals who are above the age of 20 and below 28 years, must have completed their graduation in any of the stream from any recognized University or Institution to apply for SBI Clerk vacancies.
Check Here – SBI Clerical Exam Eligibility
Individuals who are interested to get complete information about the SBI Clerk Post Eligibility, they can check the below section of this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Nationality:
Applier must have any one of citizenship from the followings-
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee
- Peoples Migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Know More About: Career in Banking Sector In India
Educational Qualification for SBI Clerk Post:
Individuals must have done Graduation in any of the stream or equivalent qualification from any Government recognized university or Institution. Those candidates who are appearing in the last year of Graduation /Semester are also eligible to apply for the State Bank of India Clerical Vacancy.
Additional SBI Clerk Qualification Required:
Above are the SBI Clerk Educational Qualifications that an individual must have to apply for the available vacancies of Clerk in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. In addition to these Educational qualifications, candidates should have the following basic skills/ qualifications-
- Good knowledge of English (read and write)
- Also must have the knowledge of local language
- Knowledge of computer
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidates need to produce their 10th class mark sheet with proof of studying official (local) language.
- Such applicants will not be subjected to any language test, while for other candidates a language test will be conducted before final selection.
- Candidates not found to be capable in official and local language would be debarred. Candidates should be able to write and speak English
SBI Clerk Post Age Limit:
Applicant should meet age criteria as per the Organisation’s norms that is-
- Minimum Age- 20 years
- Maximum Age- 28 years
Get Best Answer: How To Get A Bank Job In India
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Age Relaxation:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
SBI Clerk Probation Period:
- Selected applicants will be governed by the rules of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining.
- The recently appointed Junior Associates/ Junior Agricultural Associates will be on trial for a Minimum period of 6 months and 15 prescribed e-lessons will be requisite to be completed by newly recruited Junior Associates/ Junior Agricultural Associates during the probation.
- Additional, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
Apply Now For: Latest Bank Jobs
Key points to candidate’s SBI clerical eligibility Criteria 2019:
- As per the SBI’s rules and regulations of the candidates must able to speak and write English.
- If any former service has the 15 years of service along with the Indian army certification and Indian air force certification, they need to complete the course within the time of 15 years.
- Applicants must also check the fee details according to the reservation provided as per the SBI’s norms so as to fulfill the vacancies for clerk.
- Date of the passing of the examinations will be obtained from the provisional certificate or marks memo of the applicants.
Dear candidates, we hope that the above provided SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 will be beneficial for you. You are advised to stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check all the updated information time to time about SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 and other recruitments notifications.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure||SBI Clerk Recruitment|
|SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus||SBI Clerk Result|
|Best Books For SBI Clerk Exam||How To Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam|
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Clerk Question Papers|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Clerk Exam Pattern|