SBI Clerk Salary Structure
Have you applied for SBI Clerk Exam and want to know what the SBI Clerk Salary Structure is? Then, you can get complete details about SBI Clerk Salaries Per Month after 7th Pay Commission from this page.
Nowadays,banking section is the most preferred working sectors amongst the job seekers. State Bank of Indian opens many job opportunities every year and in this concern, it publishes the Official Notification many times in a year.
How much increment has been made in SBI Clerk Salary after the 7th Pay Commission?
After implementation of 07th Pay Commission, Approx 20% – 30% growth will be expected in SBI Clerk Salary Per Month. So, get complete and updated information about SBI Clerk Monthly Salary such as Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance etc from here.
For more details like SBI Clerk Salary Structure after 7th Pay, How Govt’s salary, appraisal system works then you need to scroll down this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI Clerk Salary Structure
SBI Clerk Salary 2018
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-|
You Can Also Check: SBI Salary In Hand
SBI Clerk Perks and Allowances
To selected applicants for SBI Clerk Jobs, State Bank Of Indian offered variousallowances. Following allowances vary according to the posts and location of the job as listed below:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Furniture Allowance
- House Maintenance Allowance
- Books & Magazine Allowance,
- Briefcase Allowance
- Reimbursement of Telephone Bills etc.
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
Short Description Of Perks and Allowances provided to SBI Clerk
Following SBI Clerk Allowances are the part of SBI Clerk salary package which is fixed to meet the requirements for cost of living of the employee. Take a look..
- DA (Dearness Allowance): Currently, Dearness Allowance is 109% of basic pay but it may vary according to the location of the selected applicants for SBI Clerk Recruitment.
- HRA (House Rent Allowance): It is given to only those employees, who have not their homes or housing facility at their location of working. There is a standard of providing 10% HRA of Basic pay and persons owning their own house are exempted from these benefits.
- Housing Facility: State Bank of India provides fully facilitated homes on lease to their employees at their location of working. It can be known as accommodation services or lease rental facility.
- Leave policy: The leave policy of State Bank of India is very attractive. It provides 33 days privilege leave and 12 days casual leaves to personnel. The pregnant women have the advantage to remain on leave for 2 years.
- Travel policy: SBI also offers its employees the travel opportunity along with guest houses, holiday homes as a complete package; these clerks are offered to travel major cities or tourist places in India itself.
- Medical advantage: 100% medical benefits are offered to working employees. Not this only, their family is also provided the advantage of 75% medical reimbursement in case of any injury, sickness, or hospitalization.
- Reliable interest rates: Selected employees have the advantage on behalf of State Bank of India to take over any large asset like Car, home or any kind of loan at very reasonable interest rates.
Must Check, Post Wise: Bank Salary Structure
- Single parent or aged parents can also take sabbatical leave for 2 years. These maternal or paternal leave is exclusive to casual and privilege leaves respectively.
- If the employee wishes to not take privilege leaves then, in that case, he/she can convert their number of leaves in cash.
SBI Clerk Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission
As we said earlier that, After the implementation of 7th Pay Commission, the bank has made a great enhancement in the State Bank of India Clerk Salary Structure. So, check SBI Clerk Salary after pay revision in tabular format from here.
|Increment (%)||Basic Pay||Total Gross Salary|
Do You Know: How to Calculate TDS on Salary
SBI Clerk Career Growth and Promotion Structure
Promotions in State Bank of India may be in-cadre (on the clerical level itself) or to the officer cadre.For Career Growth and Promotion to the officer cadre, the employees need to meet certain requirements, which vary as per the promotion cadre.
For example, promotion to Trainee Officers, contenders are eligible to appear for the written exam and interview after 3 years of service.As advancement promotion process of SBI, workers may reach as high as the post of General Manager.
Post Wise SBI Clerk Salary Structure
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|SBI Senior Assistant Salary||Rs.31253.00 – 105447|
|SBI Assistant Salary (Non-Bank)||Rs.21991.00 – 77557.00|
|SBI Assistant Salary (Banking)||Rs.17020 – 133260|
|SBI Clerk Probation Period Salary||Rs.18579 – 75914|
|SBI Computer Operator Salary||Rs.32252 – 75040|
|SBI Customer Care Assistant Salary||Rs.14476 – 84186|
|SBI Godown Keeper Salary||Rs.39574 – 71193|
|RK/RK cum Cashier Salary||Rs.29602 – 99513|
|SBI Senior Stenographer Salary||Rs.48502 – 81052|
|Spl RK/RK Cashier||Rs.56113 – 132678|
|SBI Spl Stenographer Salary||Rs.21152 – 106208|
|SBI Spl Assistant (Non-Bank)||Rs.53873 – 137095|
|Spl Assistant (Banking)||Rs.58782 – 190654|
|Sr Assistant (Nonbank)||Rs.41123 – 107603|
|Sr Assistant (Banking)||Rs.34377 – 165693|
Also Check, Difference between SBI Clerk and other Bank Clerks
The basic difference between the SBI Clerk and other Bank Clerksare only of Rs 2000/- . Means That, State Bank Of India provides Rs. 2000/- more remuneration to its employees apart from other common allowances and perks.
In additionto that, it offers the clerks some extra reimbursements like the scholarship to children of the employees, telephone bill benefits, extra work benefits and all. So, check updated SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2018 through this article.
Hope! Our Visitors are satisfied with above provided information about SBI Clerk Salary Structure, by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Follow us on Facebook or twitter for receiving instant updates on your time line wall. If you have any query, you may ask in comment box that is given below. Thank you…
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Clerk Interview Experience|
|SBI Clerk Call Letter||SBI Clerk Result|
|SBI Clerk Notification||Best Books for SBI Clerk Exam|
|SBI Clerk Question Papers||How To Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam|