For the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design which is scheduled on 21st January 2024, 9.00 am – 12.00 noon. aspirants must download UCEED Syllabus 2024 PDF for all subjects like Physics/Chemistry/Maths.
Applicants who are going to appear in the examination must download the PDF of Detailed UCEED Syllabi and Exam Pattern to know the exam structure, important topics, weightage and type of questions that can be asked in the examination.
UCEED Detailed Syllabi and Exam Pattern
UCEED Exam Syllabus consists of six topics such as Visualization and spatial ability, Observation and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity, Design thinking and problem solving.
Candidates can check the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting the whole details regarding UCEED Syllabus 2024.
UCEED Syllabus 2024 for Visualization and Spatial Ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test, understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships, knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
UCEED Syllabus 2024 for Observation and Design Sensitivity:
- Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them.
- Applying attention to certain details, analyzing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting.
- Ability to discern subtle difference in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes
Environmental and Social Awareness
- General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment.
- Awareness of social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed art fact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses.
- History of art, sculpture and literature.
Get Here: Social Science Quiz
Language and Creativity
- Ability to understand and use Standard English.
- Reading comprehension, knowledge of English Grammar such as sentence structure and usage, the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, and active and passive constructions etc., and vocabulary skills.
- Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information.
- Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions.
- Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Data Interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
START NOW: Logical Reasoning Test
Design Thinking and Problem Solving
- Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs and symbols.
- Ability to understand complexity, identify problem, generate alternatives, evaluate options and select solutions.
UCEED Exam Pattern
- There will be one question paper of 3 hours duration and exam paper will be in English.
- The question paper will carry a total of 300 marks. The paper will consist of 3 sections such as:
Section A: Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions
- For Numerical Answer Type questions, the answer is a number that requires to be entered using a virtual keyboard in computer screen.
- No options will be shown for these questions.
- Each correct answer will be rewarded 4 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for this section.
Section B: Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)
- Each Multiple Select Questions has 01 or more correct answers out of the 04 given options.
- The applicant gets 4 marks only if all the correct choices and no wrong choices are selected.
- There is no negative or partial mark for this section.
Section C: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ):
- Each Multiple Choice Questions has four choices out of which only one is the correct answer.
- There is negative marking for this section.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and each wrong answer will be awarded –1 (minus one) mark.
UCEED 2024 Notification Details
UCEED 2024 will be organized by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, under the guidance of the CEED Implementation Committee 2024. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design will be held on 21-01-2024. The purpose of this exam is to provide admission to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ).
UCEED Notification 2024 has been released now, so willing candidates can apply for UCEED 2024 Exam by filling the UCEED Online Application Form on or before the end date. Admissions to Bachelor of Design (B. Des) Courses at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur will be done through the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) only.
Get Here: UCEED Admit Card
UCEED Exam Centres
Also Know About: Fashion Designer Salaries in India
UCEED Rank List
UCEED 2024 Rank list will be prepared based on the marks in Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination 2024. It will be prepared only on the normalized total marks. No separate category wise rank list will be released.
|Minimum % of marks in each Section
|Minimum aggregate marks of all three section
|Common Rank List (CRL)
|OBC-NCL rank list
|SC rank list
|ST rank list
|PwD rank list
Check this Official Link to know more about UCEED Syllabus 2024. Hope the above Syllabus of UCEED will help the candidates to get good scores in exam. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for getting latest information or book mark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam
|How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read
|How To Find Study Material Online