IBPS PO Salary
know Latest IBPS PO Salary Structure …!!! PO salary details are available on this page. As per the IBPS PO Salary Package After 7th CPC, appointed candidates will receive Rs 23,700 – Rs 42,020. Apart from it, aspirants are awarded by some Perks also.
Candidates may check Complete IBPS PO Salary in Hand and Wages Revision details. You must know that the above given figures of Probationary Officer’s Salary is approximate and is almost same for all banks but there may be difference depending on the bank’s policies.
IBPS PO Salary Package 2023
Basic Salary includes monthly Pay Scale and some special benefits like HRA, DA, CCA, Medical Allowances, and Traveling Allowances etc. IBPS PO Salary 2023 differs from place to place, so check entire details about PO Salary Package from here.
Appliers for Latest IBPS PO Notification are suggested to scroll down this page for acquiring complete information regarding IBPS PO Starting Salary and Increment in Latest IBPS PO Pay Scale which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS PO Salary
IBPS PO Starting Salary 2023
- The Basic PO Salary is: 23700-(980×7)-30560-(1145×2)-32850-(1310×7)-42020
- This means upon joining, the Probationary Officers will get a Basic Salary of Rs 23700.
- In addition to that there will be other allowances.
- The POs will also get an annual increment of Rs 980 for 7 years.
|Salary of IBPS PO After 7 years||Rs 30560|
|Salary of IBPS PO After 2 more years||Rs 32850|
|Salary Package after 7 more years||Rs 42020|
IBPS PO Salary Package 2023:
|Particulars||Salary In Hand|
|Total (without HRA)||36570.38|
|Gross with HRA||38703.38|
|Gross Annual CTC (with HRA|
but without leased accommodation)
Which One To Choose: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
IBPS PO Pay Scale in Metro Cities:
Probationary Officer gets an amount of Rs. 30758/- as monthly IBPS PO Pay Scale. The complete details of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO salary are listed below, take a look:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 14500/-|
|Dearness Allowance @99.9%||Rs. 14485.5/-|
|CCA (3% to 4% Max. Rs540/-)||Rs. 540.00/-|
|Total Remuneration (Excluding HRA)||Rs. 29525.5/-|
|HRA 8.5%; 7.5%; 6.5%*||Rs. 1232.50/-|
|Total Salary (Including HRA)||Rs. 30758/-|
IBPS PO Salary And Allowances:
Along with a great Package, some special facilities and allowances are also provided to IBPS PO and Management Trainees. The total in-hand IBPS PO Pay Scale including all these allowances is thus around Rs 35700-Rs 36570. With the HRA, it becomes Rs 37360-Rs 38700.
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Dearness Allowance is a cost of living of adjustment allowance and it is paid to public sector PO. This facility is revised after 3 months and it depends upon Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- HRA: HRA is basically based on the place where the employee gets posted, and it can be either 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting.
- CCA: CCA is also based on the place of posting and it can either be 4% (maximum Rs.870/-) or 3% (Maximum Rs.600/-) or 0%.
- Conveyance allowance: This facility is provided to Probationary Officer for commuting between home and office.
- Special Allowance: According to Salary & Wages Revision, a special allowance has been added to the salary structure of Bank Probationary Officer.
- Leased Accommodation: In some locations, the bank provides accommodation/quarters to the POs. In such cases, the HRA is not provided. The amount goes directly to the owner of the accommodation.
- Travelling Allowance: The bank also provides Travelling Allowances to the POs. Otherwise, the expenses on petrol is reimbursed.
- Medical Aid: A fixed monthly amount is paid by most of the banks ( PO Salary and Perks Revised Amount is Rs. 8000/- p.a.)
- Newspaper Reimbursement: A fixed monthly amount is paid towards the cost of an newspaper to the probationary officer.
- New Pension Scheme: Benefits Under the scheme.
You Can Also Check: Bank Salary Structure
Salary IBPS PO after 11th Bipartite Settlement:
The expected hike in Salary of IBPS PO After 10 Years and the permission of Indian Bank’s Association is listed below:
|Increment (Percentage) %||Basic Salary||Gross Salary|
IBPS PO Salary after 7th Pay Commission:
All the aspirants assuming that salary of every bank employee get increased after 7th pay commission but every bank has their different method to calculate the increment in IBPS PO monthly pay scale, they don’t follow any pay commissions.
Salary And Promotion for IBPS PO:
The complete details about IBPS Probationary Officer Salary along with their career progression in banking sector are mentioned below for the interested candidates. The salary package of IBPS PO is same in many big cities.
|Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Officer||Rs. 23700 – 980 – 30560 – 1145 – 32850 – 1310- 42020|
|Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager||Rs. 31705 -1145 -32850 -1310 -45950|
|Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager||Rs. 42020 -1310 -48570 -1460 -51490|
|Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief Manager||Rs. 50030 -1460 -55870 -1650 -59170|
|Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager||Rs. 59170 -1650 -62470 -1800 -66070|
|Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager||Rs. 68680 -1960 -76520|
|Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager||Rs. 76520 -2120 -85000|
|Executive Director (ED)||Approx 1.5 + lacs|
|Chairperson and Managing Director (CMD)||Approx 2 + lacs|
IBPS PO Promotions 2023
- Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Officer i.e. PO
- Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager
- Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager
- Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief Manager
- Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager
- Executive Director (ED)
- Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)
After 5 Years Salary of IBPS PO:
The bank provides an attractive salary package to Probationary Officers. Along with a great pay scale, the bank provides some Benefits and Perks to PO.
Many reputed banks provide a fixed amount in the form of Traveling Allowance and reimbursement of petrol bills. The organization also provides some amount for medical needs (Revised price is Rs. 8000/- p.a.)
One of the best advantages of this career is job security as employees will not lose his job until their retirement and after that they will receive pension.
Check Out: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
IBPS PO 2023 Notification – Overview
|Exam Name||IBPS PO 2023 – Common Recruitment Process (CRP PO/MT-VIII)|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||IBPS Probationary Officers / Management Trainees|
(Junior Management Grade – Scale I)
|Participating Organizations||Public Sector Banks in India except the State Bank of|
India (SBI) and its Associate Banks
|Number of Vacancies||To be notified|
|Number of Stages||Three – Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
IBPS PO Job Profile:
If you get selected for IBPS PO Jobs, you will go through training program in Management Training Academies of the bank. The time period of training differs from bank to bank and after completion of it, PO can be posted anywhere in India.
They can be posted as an Assistant Manager on probation in different branches or Head Office or Corporate Office or Zonal Offices or in specialized branches. The Salary In Hand for IBPS PO will be different from place to place.
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- General Manager
Duration of Probation Period
- Ist Phase- 6 months,
IInd Phase-6 months and
IIIrd Phase- 1 year.
If you find the above information about IBPS PO Salary 2023 helpful, then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates on IBPS PO Salary Slip, IBPS PO Pay Scale.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Exam Pattern|
|IBPS PO Previous Question Papers||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Salary||Best Books for IBPS PO Exam|