SBI Clerk Syllabus
State Bank of India is going to conduct SBI Clerk Online Exam as per the schedule given in official notification. SBI Clerk Syllabus will be helpful for applicants preparing for the SBI Clerk Preliminary and Main Exam. Applicants who are planning to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam held in Last week of May 2018, they actually need the latest SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018. Download the SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus PDF for Preliminary/Mains Exam from this page.
In order to qualify to final round of the SBI Clerk Selection Procedure, candidates need to clear two rounds of Online Examinations: Pre and Mains. Contenders who qualify Pre-Examination will be short-listed to appear in the Main Examination. With the help of SBI Clerk 2018 Syllabus, candidates can prepare well for the examination. You can obtain detailed information related to SBI Clerical Exam Syllabus by scrolling down this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI Clerk Syllabus
SBI Clerk Preliminary Syllabus
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Elementary number theory
- F and L.C.M
- Euclidean algorithm
- Number system
- Unitary method compound interest
- Areas, Mensuration and statistics
- Analogies (meaning based and logical)
- Data sufficiency
- Sequential output tracing
- Visual reasoning
- Directions and arrangements (circular arrangements)
- Codes (sentence coding)
- Critical reasoning
- Brief writing
- Sentence structure
- Series completion
Free Bank Online Test Series:
|Bank Quantitative Aptitude||Bank General Awareness Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Test||Bank English Grammar Quiz|
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus
- Tables, Bar Graphs, Pie – Charts, Data Analysis, Case lets, Line Graphs, Combined data sets, Roots, Probability/ Series
- Average, Benefit & loss, Rate, Mixture, Partnership, Stocks & shares, Clocks, Surface area, Volume.
- Height & distances, Simple & compound interest, Time & work, Ratio, Time & separation, Permutation & combination, Equations and probability, Simplification, Number System
- Surds & Indices, Partnership, Percentages, Chain rule, Time & Distances, Pipes & Cisterns , Problems on trains, Allegation & mixtures
- Boats & streams, Mensuration, Permutations& combinations
- Syllogism, Puzzle, Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South), Blood Relation, Data Sufficiency, Inequality or Decision Making.
- Logical Reasoning, Number series, Input Output, Statement and Argument, Coding and decoding, Passage and conclusion, Order and ranking Making judgments.
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Word formation, Comprehension, Sentence completion, Error detection, Sentence correction, Passage correction
- Theme detection, Passage completion, Deriving conclusions, Spelling, Idioms, Grammar, Phrases
Get Here: SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus
- Knowledge of current events, News about technology and research, Sports , News related to RBI, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), history, geography.
- Culture, Indian constitutions, News on India and its neighboring countries, Banking Awareness, Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as, National, International, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary, etc., Economics news
- Basics of Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Management, Developing stage of organization
- Marketing Mix, Brand, Products Life Cycle, Advertising, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing.
- Computer hardware & Software, Shortcut keys, Operating System concepts, Ms Word, excel, Internet & networks, Ms power point, access.
- Basic security concepts, Basic of Computer, Latest technologies, Generation of Computer, Android and Apple related news, Short forms (Eg Jpeg, mp3, pdf)
Get Here Preparation Links:
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Pattern:
- The overall testing time for SBI Clerk online test is about 60 minutes.
- There are three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- English Language consists of 30 questions and Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability consists of 35 questions.
|Name of Section||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern
- The questions in objective tests, except for test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of objective tests.
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
Get Here: SBI Clerk Question Papers
SBI Clerk Notification 2018 Details
State Bank of India is a multidimensional financial bank under the government of India. SBI has an extensive network and to increases, their network more it issued the recruitment notification per year and conduct the exam for the posts of probationary officer and clerks. For selection to the 12000 Posts of Clerk, State Bank of India is going to release the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form will be started from 1st week of April 2018. So, applicants who have required qualification can apply for SBI Clerk Notification by submitting the Online Application Form till the end of April 2018. After completion of online application procedure, State Bank of India will conduct the written exam in two sections: Preliminary and Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam will be held in the Last week of May 2018 and SBI Clerk Main Exam will be held in 2nd week of July 2018. To crack the exam candidates need to aware with the exam pattern and detailed State Bank of India Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018. Download the State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus from this page and prepare accordingly.
SBI Clerk Preparation Book
- Ultimate guide for bank clerk CWE/ SBI Examination 1st Edition by Disha Experts
- Complete study package for SBI Clerk Grade Exam 1st Edition by Sanjeev Joon
- SBI & Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Exam guide 1st Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- Quantitative aptitude by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Quicker Mathematics by M.Tyra
- Numerical Aptitude for banking by Dilhan Publications
Get Here: Best Books For SBI Clerk Exam
- A modern Approach for Verbal & Non- verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by A.K.Pandey
- Objective Computer knowledge and literacy
- Lucents General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition
- General Awareness by Manohar Pandey
- Monthly issue of GK Book by Arihant
Go through the above provided SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018 and prepare accordingly. Applicants can also download the Syllabus of SBI Clerk from Official Website. Candidates you can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to obtain more information directly on your timeline. Applicants can also bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option. You may also subscribe our free mail services to obtain most recent information concerning SBI Clerical Exam Syllabus in your mailbox directly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Clerk Interview Experience|
|How To Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam||SBI Clerk Salary Structure|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||Latest Bank Jobs|