SBI Clerk Syllabus
Those candidates, who had applied for SBI recruitment for the post of Junior Associates and now preparing for Prelim exam, are required to download SBI Clerk Syllabus from this page.
SBI Clerk Prelims exam is going to be conducted in the month of June/July 2018. Those, who will declare qualify in prelim will be called for SBI mains, held on 05-08-2018. So candidates may go through this page and get the PDF file of New Pattern of SBI Prelims and Important Topics of SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus.
SBI introduce new section timing of Prelim Exam Pattern
As according to the latest update, State Bank of India has changes the timing process in prelim examination. Now 20 minutes will be allotted to the students for each section.
There are three sections in prelim exam such as English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. Previously 60 minutes were decided to cover all sections but now candidates have 20 minutes for each section to complete it within given time.
You may get entire detailed information regarding SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018-19 from the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Clerk exam Overviews in a Glace
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India, SBI|
|Job Profile||Clerk (Junior Associate)|
|Examination Name||Clerk Exam 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||8301|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting date of applying online||20-01-2018|
|Last date to apply online||10-02-2018|
|SBI Prelims Call Letter Download||From 06-06-2018 onwards (tentatively)|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Exam (Prelims)||June/July 2018|
|SBI Mains Call Letter Download||From 23-07-2018 onwards (tentatively)|
|Mains Exam Date||05-08-2018|
|Category||SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus|
SBI Clerk Syllabus
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
Here below we have placed entire SBI Clerk Syllabus for prelims and mains, you must check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Elementary number theory
- HCF and L.C.M
- Euclidean algorithm
- Number system
- Unitary method compound interest
- Areas, Mensuration and statistics
START Now: Bank Quantitative Aptitude
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Analogies (meaning based and logical)
- Data sufficiency
- Sequential output tracing
- Visual reasoning
- Directions and arrangements (circular arrangements)
- Codes (sentence coding)
- Critical reasoning
You Can Also Try: Bank Reasoning Quiz
SBI Clerk Syllabus for English Language:
Do You Know: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus for Mains
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Tables, Bar Graphs, Pie – Charts, Data Analysis, Case lets, Line Graphs, Combined data sets, Roots, Probability/ Series
- Average, Benefit & loss, Rate, Mixture, Partnership, Stocks & shares, Clocks, Surface area, Volume.
- Height & distances, Simple & compound interest, Time & work, Ratio, Time & separation, Permutation & combination, Equations and probability, Simplification, Number System
- Surds & Indices, Partnership, Percentages, Chain rule, Time & Distances, Pipes & Cisterns , Problems on trains, Allegation & mixtures
- Boats & streams, Mensuration, Permutations& combinations
Choose From Here: Best Institutes for Mathematics
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:
- Syllogism, Puzzle, Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South), Blood Relation, Data Sufficiency, Inequality or Decision Making.
- Logical Reasoning, Number series, Input Output, Statement and Argument, Coding and decoding, Passage and conclusion, Order and ranking Making judgments.
- General English:
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Word formation, Comprehension, Sentence completion, Error detection, Sentence correction, Passage correction
- Theme detection, Passage completion, Deriving conclusions, Spelling, Idioms, Grammar, Phrases
Also Check: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
SBI Clerk Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Knowledge of current events, News about technology and research, Sports , News related to RBI, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget), history, geography.
- Culture, Indian constitutions, News on India and its neighboring countries, Banking Awareness, Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as, National, International, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary, etc., Economics news
Check Now: Bank General Awareness Quiz
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Marketing Aptitude:
- Basics of Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Management, Developing stage of organization
- Marketing Mix, Brand, Products Life Cycle, Advertising, 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing.
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Computer Awareness:
- Computer hardware & Software, Shortcut keys, Operating System concepts, Ms Word, excel, Internet & networks, Ms power point, access.
- Basic security concepts, Basic of Computer, Latest technologies, Generation of Computer, Android and Apple related news, Short forms (Eg Jpeg, mp3, pdf)
Read Out Here: Bank Computer Knowledge Question
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
After knowing SBI Clerk Syllabus, you must know the pattern of exam, following is the pattern of prelim and main exam, kindly check it and prepare as according to it:
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Pattern:
- The overall testing time for SBI Clerk online test is about 60 minutes.
- There are three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- English Language consists of 30 questions and Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability consists of 35 questions.
|Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern
- The questions in objective tests, except for test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of objective tests.
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
To get qualifying marks in examination, you must cover the entire SBI Clerk Syllabus provided above. So, that you will be able to answer every question in examination
Get Here: SBI Clerk Question Papers
SBI Clerk Notification 2018 Details
State Bank of India is a multidimensional financial bank under the government of India. SBI has an extensive network and to increases, their network more it issued the recruitment notification per year and conduct the exam for the posts of probationary officer and clerks.
For selection to the 12000 Posts of Clerk, State Bank of India is going to release the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form will be started from 1st week of April 2018. So, applicants who have required qualification can apply for SBI Clerk Notification by submitting the Online Application Form till the end of April 2018.
After completion of online application procedure, State Bank of India will conduct the written exam in two sections: Preliminary and Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam will be held in the Last week of May 2018 and SBI Clerk Main Exam will be held in 2nd week of July 2018.
To crack the exam candidates need to aware with the exam pattern and detailed State Bank of India Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018. You may Download the SBI Clerk Syllabus from this page and prepare accordingly.
Download From Here: SBI Placement Papers
SBI Clerk Preparation Book
- Ultimate guide for bank clerk CWE/ SBI Examination 1st Edition by Disha Experts
- Complete study package for SBI Clerk Grade Exam 1st Edition by Sanjeev Joon
- SBI & Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Exam guide 1st Edition by RPH Editorial Board
- Quantitative aptitude by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Quicker Mathematics by M.Tyra
- Numerical Aptitude for banking by Dilhan Publications
Get Here: Best Books For SBI Clerk Exam
- A modern Approach for Verbal & Non- verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by A.K.Pandey
- Objective Computer knowledge and literacy
- Lucents General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition
- General Awareness by Manohar Pandey
- Monthly issue of GK Book by Arihant
Go through the above provided SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018-19 and prepare accordingly. Applicants can also download the Syllabus of SBI Clerk from Official Website. Candidates you can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to obtain more information directly on your timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Clerk Call Letter|
|SBI Clerk Pre Result||SBI Clerk Recruitment|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||SBI Clerk Salary Structure|
|SBI Salary||SBI Application Form|