SBI SME Recruitment
Newest State Bank Of India Job openings has propagated as SBI SME Recruitment to undertake prestigious positions. As per SBI Advertisement, Bank has intended to fill 554 Special Management Executive (Banking) (SME – Scale II) by inviting online application forms. All the willful aspirants for SBI SME Recruitment 2017 can fulfill their dreams by applying for this reputed SBI Vacancies in the same manner as prescribed.
Highlighted Content Of This Page:
|Details of Available State Bank Of India Jobs||Educational Qualifications Needed For Special Management Executive Jobs|
|Age Limitations and Remuneration Offered Per Month Details||Application Fee Charges|
|Upper Age Relaxation Details||Appointment Process For SBI SME Jobs|
|Objective Type Exam Pattern||Examination Centers List|
|Applying process For SBI SME Recruitment 2017||Significant Dates and Note To Be Remembered|
Career oriented candidates who are looking for www.sbi.co.in Recruitment they are mentors to submit their State Bank Of India Online Application Form till 18.05.2017 in prescribed manner. Here this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has designed to provide you all the essential details concerning SBI SME Career.
SBI SME Recruitment
SBI SME Vacancies Details:
|Position Name||No. Of Posts|
|Special Management Executive (Banking) (SME – Scale II)||273|
|Special Management Executive (Banking) (SME – Scale III)||281|
Vital Educational Credentials:
Applying aspirants for SBI Special Management Executive Recruitment must hold CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree in Finance from a recognized institution/university.
Find Out Here Latest: MBA Jobs
Age Required and Remuneration Offered To Selected Candidates:
|Position Name||Min. and Max Age Limit as on 31.03.2017||Total Emoluments per Month|
|Special Management Executive (SME – Scale II)||25 Years to 40 Years||Rs. 31705- 45950/- per month|
|Special Management Executive (SME – Scale III)||25 Years to 35 years||RS. 42020- 51490/- per month|
** As per rules selected candidates will get DA, HRA and CCA allowances along with basic salary.
Check The Smart Compensation Package For selected Candidates:
Check the SBI Application Fee and Intimation Charges:
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- General and Others: Rs. 600/-
Upper Age Relaxation Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers and other officers: 5 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
Do You Know SBI Selection process??
Aspirants who wish to enroll for SBI Special Management Executive Job they need to crack online Objective test followed by group discussion/personal interview which will be conducted by the selection team members of State Bank of India.
Check Objective Test Pattern for Special Management Executive Vacancy:
Must Read: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
SBI Special Management Executive Exam Centres:
|• Ahemedabad||• Baroda||• Bangalore|
|• Mysore||• Bhopal||• Indore|
|• Bhubaneswar||• Sambalpur||• Chandigarh|
|• Ludhiana||• Jammu||• Chennai|
|• Madurai||• Guwahati||•|
|• Dibrugarh||• Hyderabad||• Vijayawada|
|• Kolkata||• Asansol||• Lucknow|
|• Varanasi||• Mumbai||• Nagpur|
|• Delhi||• Jaipur||• Patna|
|• Ranchi||• Kochi||• Trivandrum|
What are the Steps to Be Followed to Fill SBI SME Application Form?
- Interested contenders who wish to apply SBI Jobs they must log on to official site of State Bank Of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then candidates must place their cursor to the ‘careers’ tab and hit on it as it is available on the top of the home page.
- Now press on “Career Openings” tab as present at the bottom of the page.
- After this a new page will be opened with SBI Job Notification and you need to Choose “Recruitment of 554 Special Management Executives (SME) (Banking) in SBI” link.
- Then candidates who want to build their career in banking sector they must read State Bank Of India Advertisement very carefully and proceed further.
- Now satisfied candidates must hit on ‘Apply Now’ link
- Then at the next step candidates choose ‘create an account’ link and create new account if you are a new user.
- This will generate user id and password and you must Login your account.
- After this a fresh SBI Online Application Form will be appear so fill it and upload all the necessary documents in scanned manner.
- Also upload digital pass port size photo and resume etc as prescribed.
- Lastly candidates should submit the filled application form by pressing on “Submit” button and keep it for future use.
Important Dates For SBI SME Notification:
|Last date for Submission of SBI Online Application Form||18.05.2017|
|SBI Admit Card For Special Management Executive Vacancy Available From||06.06.2017|
|SBI SME Exam Date||18.06.2017|
Download PDF File: SBI SME Recruitment Notification
Interested candidates for SBI SME Recruitment 2017 are suggested to go through the whole Official Notification very carefully. Also candidates must visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail the current news about Recruitment of Special Management Executive in State Bank of India.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Salary Structure|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|