SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
State Bank of India wants to hire 119 candidates for the posts of SCO through SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. The last date for applying against SBI SCO Recruitment has been extended by the organization. 21.04.2018 is the SBI Specialist Officer Extended Date.
Before applying for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer recruitment, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria which is mentioned at the below section of this page. They can submit the application fee before the SBI Specialist Officer Last Date.
Check Details: SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018:
After successful submission of SBI Specialist Officer Application form before the SBI Specialist Officer Extended Date, Applicants will be able to download the SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card.
To attain detailed information about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-19, you are suggested to go through this page that is provided you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies:
SBI 119 Specialist Officer Recruitment details is provided here.
- Special Management Executive (SMW): 35 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (DGM-Law): 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (DM-Law): 82 Posts
Category Wise SBI Specialist Officer Jobs Details:
Check Out More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants, who’re willing to grab SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy, they must have following qualification from recognized university with good academic record.
|Posts Name||Required Education|
|Special Management Executive||CA / ICWA / ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance.|
|Course completed through correspondence / part-time is not eligible.|
|The institute should be recognized / approved by Government bodies/ AICTE|
|Deputy General Manager / Deputy Manager||Must have Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University India.|
|Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable.|
Age Limit & Salary Scale for SBI SCO Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply against SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 must have attained minimum and maximum age as given below. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates applying for SBI Recruitment as per the norms.
Shortlisted candidates against SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment will get good and impressive amount of remuneration per month as given below along with perks, allowances and other benefits as per the rules of the organization.
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Special Management Executive||30-40 Years||Rs. 42020-51490/-|
|Deputy General Manager (Contractual)||42-52 Years||CTC upto Rs. 47.00 lacs.|
|Deputy General Manager (Regular)||42-52 Years||Rs. 68680-74520/-|
|Deputy Manager||25-35 Years||Rs. 31705-45950/-|
Relaxation In Age For SBI SO Jobs:
Relaxation criteria for reserved category appliers for State Bank of India SO Recruitment will be decided as per Bank’s norms.
Application Fee For SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment:
- Keen aspirants should pay Rs. 600/- -for General and OBC; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD as an application fee.
- Fee will be made online (debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc) through payment gateway available thereat.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Process:
Selection of the aspirants for SBI 119 Specialist Officer Jobs will be done through following process as described here. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
|Posts Name||Selection Criteria|
|Special Management Executive||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Deputy General Manager||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Deputy Manager||Written test & Interview|
- The SBI Specialist Officer Exam Date is 06-05-2018 (Tentative).
- Candidates are advised to start their preparation according to SBI SO Exam Pattern and SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus.
- Intimation/ SBI Call letter for interview/ Written Test will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. No Hard Copy Will Be Sent.
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as the cut-off marks in final merit list, such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Min|
How to apply for SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Recruitment?
Those who are going to apply against SBI SO Vacancy, they must submit Online application form before SBI Specialist Officer Last Date.
- Job appliers will have to visit official website of State bank of India which is www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page,you need to press on the “Careers” tab which is available in the top corner of web page.
- By pressing the above said tab a new page will be opened, now hit on “Join SBI>>Current Openings” link.
- After that, select “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI (Law & Special Management Executive) Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2017-18/11” and press “Download Advertisement” link.
- Read entire details from SBI SO Notification and ensure their eligibility criteria for State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment.
- After reading entire details through SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Advertisement, hit on “Apply Online” link.
If You Are New Candidates:
- Hit “Press Here For New Registration” link and fill SBI SO Online Registration Form with required details.
- Then press “Save & Next” button to complete the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Registration Process.
If You Are An Existing Candidate:
- Applicants need to use their SBISpecialist Officer Login Credentials and Fill SBI SO online Formwith correct details.
- Also upload digital images of certified photo copies of certificates / documents pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
- After submitting entire details, hit on “Submit” button to record details and get printout of filled application form.
SBI Specialist Officer Important Dates:
|Last Date To Fill & Submit SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form||21-04-2018|
|End Date For printing your application||22-04-2018|
|Online Fee Payment till||07-04-2018|
|SBI SO Exam Date (Tentative)||06-05-2018|
Applicants can go through its Official Link to attain additional information about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-19. Appliers keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.comregularly to acquire updated information about SBI SO Advertisement, Admit Card and result etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Tips to Ace SBI SO Exam||SBI SO Admit Card|
|SBI SO Result||SBI Application Form|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||SBI Salary|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Latest Private Bank Jobs|