SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
An online notice has announced by State Bank of India tilted as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. Organization invites online applications from qualified and skilled aspirants for appointment of Vice President in Specialist Officer (SO) Cadre. The candidates who are willing to be appointed for this post may enhance its career by applying online for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs. To obtain more details about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017, you may visit this page regularly.
State Bank of India is the premier bank having global networks over 32 countries. Job seekers who want to be a part of reputed bank may submit their filled application form before the last date that 20th July 2016. For further information regarding SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy, candidates can move to the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com that is well equipped by our team members.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Following Specialist cadre officer post in State Bank of India as:
- Vice President-CRM Implementation
- Vice President- Customer Analytic (Assets Products)
- Vice President- Technology Architect
SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria:
|Posts Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Vice President-CRM Implementation||
|Vice President- Customer Analytic (Assets Products)||
|Vice President- Technology Architect||
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Minimum age limit of candidates should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 45 Years as on 31st March 2016 for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment.
- For 01st Year: The total emoluments (CTC) will be Rs.24 lacs per annum.
- For 2nd year: Rs 24 lacs + 10% performance based variable pay plus increment of 10% and for 3rd year.
- Reimbursement of Medical Insurance premium for self and family of not exceed 2 children, amount not exceed Rs. 0.30 lacs, shall be paid extra.
Upcoming Bank Jobs 2016 (11000 Vacancies Opening)
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.600/- through online mode using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Mode of Selection for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates will be hired according to their performance in the interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of bank.
- Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
Check Out Below Links To Crack SBI SO Bank Interview:
Way to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website that is sbi.co.in
- Then, you have to hit the “Career” tab which is available on the top of the home page.
- After visiting the official website, you have to press on “Join SBI” and choose the “Current Opening” option from the drop down list.
- Then, a new page will be displayed on your screen and you have to hit “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA (Contractual Appointment)” and get the information in detail about the post.
- After reading, eligible candidates can hit “Apply Online” link and fill the online application form and after completing it hit the “Submit” button.
- Make sure that candidates should submit the form before the last date that is stated below.
- At last take a hard copy of filled application form and attach photo copies of online application with required documents and submit it to below given address.
- The envelope containing the documents should be subscribed as “Name of the Post Applied”.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
To “Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 20th July 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of the Print Out of Online Application: 27th July 2016
Candidates can check Official Notification about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 for other essential details. Willful candidates stay connected with us through the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates or bookmark the page by using ctrl+D for direct access.
You may also like to check this Section:
|SBI Challan Form||SBI Online Application Form|
|SBI Admit Card||Bank Salary Structure|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|