SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
State Bank of India has liberated a notification as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment in order to inform eligible candidates about vacant 185 SO Job Openings. Job seekers who are interested and find themselves suitable to apply can submit their application through online mode on or before the last date i.e. 12th December 2015. We advice visitors to keep navigating our page in order to acquire details about upcoming SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 over here.
Any other related information concerning this recruitment can be attain form this page which is created by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Details such as applying procedure, requirement in order to apply, remunerations, etc are well mentioned in the below section of this page. So, you can acquire it by reading the entire page.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA||40|
|Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY||145|
Contenders applying for Deputy Manager post must have acquired Graduate degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized institute.
- Candidates applying for Assistant Manager post must have B.E./ B. Tech. in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communications/Electronics & Instrumentations.
- Or should have done M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications /Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognized institute.
- Applicants must meet the age criteria and the lower age limit for appliers is 21 years and the upper age limit for deputy manager is 38 years and for assistant manager post their upper age limit must be 30 years.
- Upper Age will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST, up to 3 years for OBC, for PWD (SC/ST) is 15 years, (OBC) is 13 years, (general) is 10 years and 5 years for Ex- servicemen.
|Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA||Rs.90700/-|
|Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY||Rs.73600/-|
- Applying applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs.600 as an application fee for general.
- Candidates belonging to other category and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode.
Selection Process of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Applicants will be short listed on the base of their performances in online written test and interview which will be conducted by the SBI.
How to Apply:
- To apply against SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment, firstly visit the official website of the organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- Check the ‘Careers with us’ which is visible on the below section of the home page.
- Then you need to hit link-“Download English Advertisement” in the “Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/7” section.
- Now read the instructions carefully.
- Then go for “Apply Online” link under the above mention link.
- Now, fill the application with all the relevant details.
- Upload the scanned photographs, signature, and requisite documents.
- Now, finally go for “Submit” tab to complete the form filling process and submit it along with application fee within given time.
- After completion lastly, take a printout of filled in form for future use.
|Online Registration Of Application Starts From||26th November 2015|
|Last Date For Online Registration Of Application||12th December 2015|
|Payment Of Fee Online||26th November 2015 to 12th December 2015|
|Downloading Of Call Letter For Online Test||After 05th January 2016|
|Date Of Online Test||17th January 2016|
Appliers please visit this Official Notice for more details regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. To stay updated with future coming SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016, stay connected with us.
You may also like to Check this Section