SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
A career advertisement as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment has been publicized by State Bank of India to assort eligible candidates. Organization is inviting applications for filling up the 21 position of Special Cadre Officer as DGM, AGM, Dy. Manager, Vice President – Customer Analytics, Senior Manager and various others. Aspirant who are willing to apply for SBI Recruitment they may fill online application form till 10/08/2017. Those who are seeking for best Government Jobs; they must apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017.
This Page Include:
|SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy||Procedure to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Application FEE|
|Salary Details||Age Limit for SBI Jobs|
|Selection process||Last Date|
Aspirants interested in getting job in government bank may submit their online filled application form for State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officers recruitment by the last date. Willing candidates may show their interest towards this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 by going t0hrough all the details furnished on this page that is well settled by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Have a Look on State Bank of India Recruitment by scrolling this page.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies:
Specialist Cadre Officer
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|DGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|AGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||05|
|Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products)||01|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||02|
|Vice president (Complaints Management)||01|
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||05|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||05|
Essential Qualification for SBI SO recruitment:
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|DGM (Cyber Security)||Engineering Graduate (BE / B.Tech) with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance/Cyber security and Digital Threat Management with any one of the below certifications: Certified Information Systems Security / Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) / Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) / Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).||28 to 45 years|
|AGM (Cyber Security)||26 to 40 years|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||BE/ B.Tech in information technology/Computer Science / Computer Application /Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum 60% of marks||21 to 35 years|
|Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products)||Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university / MBA (Marketing/Finance/ Operations) or MCA from reputed institution.||26 to 45 years|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||MBA from a reputed institute||27 to 35 years|
|Vice president (Complaints Management)||Engineering graduate with MBA in Marketing from a reputed University/institute||27 to 35 years
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||BE/ B.Tech in information technology/Computer Science/Computer Application/Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum 60% of marks.||32 to 45 years|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||28 to 40 years|
Find Out More: Engineering Jobs
Salary Details for SBI Vacancy:
Candidates who will be selected for the Specialist Officer jobs in banks will be receiving an impressive amount of salary per month from the concerned authority.
- Deputy General Manager (Cyber Security): Rs. 68680-76520/-
- Assistant General Manager (Cyber Security) : Rs. 59170-66070/-
- Manager (IS Audit): Rs. 31705 -45950/-
Application Fee for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Appliers have to pay an application fee for SBI Specialist Officer Job-
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and others- Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)
Selection Process for SBI Vacancies:
Those will be selected for these latest jobs in banking sector as per their performance in test and / or interview conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Get here: SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus
How to fill SBI Application Form?
- Willing appliers are first of all required to log on to official site of organization that is www.sbi.co.in or statebankofindia.com
- Now, switch on to menu and hit on ‘careers’ tab which is available on the top of home page.
- After that hit on “Career Openings” tab on the next page.
- This will display current vacancies on your computer screen.
- Choose job title “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on Regular and Contract Basis(Online Registrations)
- Advertisement No: CRPD/ SCO/ 2017-18/ 05” and hit on that link.
- Read the job notification carefully and proceed further.
- Select ‘Apply Now’ link which will open a new page in front of you.
- Now, choose ‘create an account’ link to create new account if needed.
- Login your account and start with filling SBI Online Application Form.
- Upload all required documents like pass port size photo and resume etc as asked.
- Make final submission of application, and get a print out of it for future use.
- Lastly, send the hard copy by post to the address mention below.
The General Manager,
State Bank of India, Corporate Centre,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR,
Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Download From here: SBI SO Admit Card
- Starting date to fill online application: 25/07/2017
- Closing date for online application: 10/08/2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy: : 21/08/2017
Download PDF-> SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Wiling candidates may get other details about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. Candidates may also bookmark this page for getting instant access.
You can follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Face book or Google Plus or subscribe to our free mail services to get latest updates in your inbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI SO Result||SBI SO Exam Notification|
|IBPS Notification||Bank Salary Structure|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Previous Year Papers|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Top 25 Bank Interview Questions|