SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
State Bank of India has released SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notice for appointing eligible candidates for Deputy Manager & Fire Officer posts. There are 48 SBI SCO vacancies in organization. Keen aspirants may apply for it after checking all details.
Online Registration for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 has commenced from 07-09-2018. Contenders are required to submit their online application form latest by 24-09-2018. Follow step by step process as listed below to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment:
Hiring panel of organization will organize Interview to shortlist aspirants for State Bank of India SCO Recruitment. You must present well in it to get appointed for SBI Specialist Officer Job openings.
Al details concerning SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-2019 for Deputy Manager & Fire Officer is well provided on this page created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies:
|Job position||Category||Number of vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||Gen||14|
Qualification & Age Limit for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs:
Aspirants applying for State Bank of India SCO Recruitment or State Bank of India Fire Officer Recruitment must check eligibility norms from below provided table.
|Job position||Required Qualification for State Bank of India Recruitment||Age Limit For SBI SCO Recruitment|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||Graduate from reputed college/ University|
Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer
|Fire Officer||BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR|
B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved or
B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved or
Retired fire officer from State/Central Government/PSUs with above qualification are also eligible
Those applying for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment or SBI Fire Officer Recruitment are required to pay application fee as listed here. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
SBI Specialist Officer Salary Structure:
Contenders appointed for State Bank of India Deputy Manager Recruitment will get Rs. 31705-45950/-as pay amount while those recruited for Fire Officer posts will get pay as per CTC Negotiable.
Check In Detail: SBI SO Salary
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Process:
After scrutinizing of application form, eligible aspirants will be invited for Interview session. Thereafter, Merit list will be prepared having names of aspirants shortlisted for State Bank of India Recruitment.
Get Here Revised Syllabi with Exam Pattern: SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018?
Here is applying process for State Bank of India Recruitment.
- At first step, you may visit official website of the organization i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Press on ‘Careers’ link visible at top upper side of page.
- Move under ‘Join SBI’ head & select ‘Current Openings’ link from there.
- Under ‘Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers(Regular/Contractual)’ head, hit on ‘Download Advertisement’ link.
- Read all details from SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2018.
- If you find eligible, then download SBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2018.
- Applicants may put all details in SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form as per requirements.
- Upload required documents along with form & submit your form.
- Check all details filled in form is accurate.
- Now, submit your form so as to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy with ease.
Last date to apply: 24-09-2018
Go through its Official Link for more details about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-2019. Keep tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI SO Admit Card||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|SBI Application Form||Tips to Ace SBI SO Exam|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||SBI SO Result|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Latest Private Bank Jobs|