SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
A latest career notification has been promulgated as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. SBI wants to hire career oriented and capable candidates to fill 152 vacant positions of Specialist Officer. Contenders, who want to make their career with this organization they may apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 by, submit their SBI Specialist Officer Application Form against through online process on or before the last date.
The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing to you the complete details like qualification, age limit, salary details, how to apply, selection process etc. related to SBI Specialist Officer Careers 2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details & Age Limitations:
|Name of Posts||Total Posts||Age as on 01.03.2016|
|Acquisition Relaxation Ship Manager||39||22 to 35 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team-Lead)||03||25 to 40 years|
|Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||01||30 to 50 years|
|Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||02|
|Risk Officer (Mid-Office)||01||25 to 40 years|
|Investment Counsellor||17||23 to 35 years|
|Project Development Manager-Business||01||25 to 40 years|
|Project Development Manager-Technology||01|
|Customer Relationship Executives||15||20 to 35 years|
Candidates, who are willing to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs, must have done Graduation Degree or MBA/ MMS/PGDM/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech from the recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Candidates, who are going to fill application form for SBI Specialist Officer Posts, need to deposit the amount of application fee of Rs.600/- (Non-refundable) fee for General / OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Assortment:
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Now, select “Careers With Us” tab which is given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, choose “RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS IN SPECIALISED POSITIONS FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT IN STATE BANK OF INDIA” link and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, hit on “Apply Online” tab and applicants, who are already registered, can log in “Registration Number and Password” or new user applicants need to register themselves by pressing “Press here for New Registration” link.
- After registering yourself, need to upload the scanned photographs, signature, and requisite documents.
- Now, finally go for “Submit” tab to complete the form filling process and submit it along with application fee within given time.
- After completing of all process, take a hard copy of it and must attached photocopies of essential documents like ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Experience certificate, Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee payment, SC/ST certificate, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate, PWD certificate and send it to the postal address which is given below:
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion
Department, Corporate Centre,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
- Last date to apply online: 31st March 2016
- Last Date to send the receipt of Application Form: 7th April, 2016
For obtaining more details related to SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 you can check the Official Notification. You can also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.comby using ctrl + D.
You may also like to Check this Section