SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Get Jobs in SBI Now!!! State Bank of India has asserted an online notice as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment for the engagement of Special Cadre. Applications are invited to fill up 11 posts of Deputy Manager (DM), Chief Manager and Manager in different disciplines. Candidates who want to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 they can fill online application forms.
Dates To Remember:
|Last Date to submit online applications||13-01-2017|
|End date for editing online applications and payment of application fee||13-01-2017|
|Last Date for receipt of hard copy of application||20-01-2017|
|Last date for printing your application||28-01-2017|
Interested candidates can apply for their suitable post by submitting their duly filled application through online mode till 13-01-2017 and then must send its hard copy till the end date i.e. 20-01-2017. To know the complete information relevant to SBI Specialist Officer Notification, candidates must take a visit to the underneath segment of this page provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies:
|Name Of Post||No. of Posts||Salary Scale (Per Month)|
|Chief Manager (Risk)||03||Rs.50,030-59,170/-|
|Chief Manager (Forex)||01||Rs.50,030-59,170/-|
|Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)||01||Rs.31,705-45,950/-|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment: Official Advertisement
|Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limitation|
|Chief Manager (Risk)||CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.||28-40 years|
|Manager (Risk)||26-36 years|
|Manager (Statistician)||M.Sc. (Statistics). Candidates must have proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS.||30- 40 years|
|Chief Manager (Forex)||MBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.||Up to 40 years|
|Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)||Up to 35 years|
Grab Your Suitable Jobs Now: Jobs by Qualification
Application Fee For SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy:
- Candidates must have to submit an application fee of Rs.600/- through online mode.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ PH & Ex-Service Men communities are required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
Mode of Selection For SBI Specialist Officer Job:
Candidates will be selected for their applied posts on the basis of their individual performance in Interview and Merit list as determined by the recruitment committee of the bank.
Great Tips To Crack Interview:
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Application Form?
- First of all candidates must have to go to the official site of State Bank Of India that is sbi.co.in
- After that, hit on “Careers” tab which is given at the top right corner of the home page.
- Then go to the “Latest Announcements” section and hit on “Download Advertisement (English)” link given under “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/14”.
- Now read the complete details given in the advertisement carefully.
- After that, press on “Apply Online” link given in “Latest Announcements” section.
- If you are a new candidates then press on “Hit here for New Registration” button from the top corner and fill the registration form with complete information.
- If you are an existing user then login with your registration number and password.
- After that, fill online application form with correct and complete details.
- Candidates need to upload scanned signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- Now recheck your filled details and hit on submit button.
- At last, take a printout of filled in application form and send it to the below mentioned address along with the required documents.
Check Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
More Jobs in Mumbai: Check Here
Candidates can check more information relevant to SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 by reading the complete official advertisement given above. If you want to get every latest update of SBI Recruitment then stay in link with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You may also like to check this Section:
|SBI SO Exam Notification 2017||SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment|
|SBI SO Result||SBI SO Admit Card|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|
|SBI Challan Form 2017||Public Sector Banks In India|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Newest State Bank Of India SO Recruitment Notification Released!!An employment notice has been disseminated by State Bank Of India as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. Bank intends to invite online applications for hiring 06 Senior Manager (SM) jobs. Brilliant and desirous job hunters can apply for this Special Cadre job opening by following all the necessary steps of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017.
Enthusiastic aspirants must submit their online application form and make payment till the last date that is 07th January 2017. We the team members are here to provide you all the details about SBI Jobs, so scroll this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Senior Manager (Law): 6 posts
Are you capable for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs?
- Aspirants must possess Degree of Graduate / Post Graduate degree in related field from recognized university or institutions before applying to SO positions.
- Also, candidates must have good academic records and marks.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
SBI Specialist Officer Salary:
After the completion of assortment process candidates who will enroll for jobs in banking sector will be receiving an exciting and impressive amount of salary per month from the management authority.
Applicants have to pay an application fee through online mode by following all the payement procedure as prescribed in the notification.
Is there any test/Interview for selection?
Yes, job appliers will be recruited finally recruited according to their performance given sin test and / or interview. Final decision will be made by selection committee of state bank of India.
Get Preparation Links Read And Qualify Exam/Interview:
How I Can Fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form?
- To get recruited for State Bank of India Jobs, candidates must first logon the official website of bank which is www.sbi.co.in
- Now hit on “Careers” tab present on the top of the home page
- By hitting on career tab you need to place your cursor to the latest Announcement section.
- Then select the appropriate link for the post you are willing to apply.
- Now aspirants must read the complete details and ensure eligibility requirements.
- After reading contenders must fill online application form by hitting on “apply online” link.
- Now upload all the scanned certificates / documents pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, photograph as demanded.
- Lastly, candidates must complete the payment procedure and press on “Submit” button.
|Starting date of online registration||22nd December 2016|
|Closing date for submission of online application and application fees||7th January 2017|
|End date of receipt of hardcopy of application||15th January 2017|
Candidates, who are looking for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017, must check the Official Link. Keen appliers are suggested to remain in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal so as to attain all the details about vacancies in Government banks.
You can also comment us in our comment box, if you have any issue. Our expert’s members will try to solve your query as soon as earliest and provide you satisfactory response. Aspirants can get latest information regarding same by bookmarking this page using CTRL+D.