SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
At SBI, every employee has unique career path. You acquire chances to explore your Personal Passion. Every applicant wants to work in SBI to showcase the skills. SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment has been released by State Bank of India for the purpose of selection willing candidates to 41 Positions of Specialist Cadre Officers. Applicants are requested to apply online through link given in “Careers” section of Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers against SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Experienced candidates can apply against SBI Specialist Officer Jobs by filling the form latest by 06-10-2017 and grab the opportunity to work with State Bank of India as Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager.
Highlights of This Page:
SBI SO Vacancy
|SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI Specialist Officer Age Limit||SBI Specialist Officer Salary|
|Application Fee for www.sbi.co.in Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017||SBI Specialist Officer Selection Process|
|SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern||
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Centres
SBI SO Online Application Form
SBI Specialist Officer Last Date and SBI Specialist Officer Exam Date
|SBI Specialist Officer Notification||Note for SBI SO Recruitment|
The Procedure of Registration of application is completed only when fee is submitted with the Bank through Online Method. After the submission of online application form, take printout of online registered application and attach photocopies of required documents and submit it to below given address till the last date that is 10-10-2017 for Deputy General Manager. Acquire the whole complete regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page which is provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy:
- Deputy Manager (Law): 40 Vacancies
- Deputy General Manager (Law): 01 Vacancy
How Much Minimum Educational Qualification is Required for SBI SO Recruitment:
- Contenders must have possessed Graduate with a Degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
- Applicants must be Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and have atleast 04 / 15 years of experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) Or State Level Development Financial Institutions
Searching For More Law Jobs: Check Here
Is Your Age is Enough for SBI Deputy Manager/ Deputy General Manager Recruitment?
- Deputy Manager (Law): Minimum age of candidates should be 25 Years and Maximum age should be 35 Years for SBI Deputy Manager Law Recruitment.
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Age of applicants should not be less than 35 Years and not more than 45 Years for SBI Deputy General Manager Law Recruitment.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation
|Posts Name||Grade||Scale Of Pay||CTC-Annual Emoluments (Approx)|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)||Rs. 31705- 45950/-||Rs. 15.10 Lacs (inclusive of leased Rental at Mumbai)|
|Deputy General Manager (Law)||Top Executive Grade Scale VI (TEGS-VI)||Rs. 68680- 76520/-||Rs. 40.20 Lacs (inclusive of leased Rental at Mumbai)|
How Much You Will Pay Application Fee?
- For General and Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- Contenders need to pay the application fee through online mode only using Debit Card/ Internet Banking etc for State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment.
Three Rounds Will be There in Selection Process:
For Deputy Manager (Law):
The selection of candidates will be on basis of Online Written Test and Interview etc. Online Exam will be held on 11-11-2017 for State Bank of India SO Recruitment.
Online Written Test:
- The Test will be conducted through on-line mode for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment.
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers for SBI Recruitment.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
- The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
Get Here: SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus
Point To Be Noted:
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as
- Passport / Aadhar /
- PAN Card / Driving Licence /
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph by the Branch Manager / Identity Card issued by College or Institution/Gazetted Officer in the official letter head, in original as well as a self attested Photocopy thereof.
- Sufficient number of aspirants as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Expert Guide: Top 25 Bank Interview Questions
For selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in PK test and interview.
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern:
|Posts||Tests||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||Test of Reasoning||70||70||90 Min|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Min|
Choose the Exam Centres According to Suitability:
The test may be held at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata / Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres.
For Deputy General Manager (Law):
- No Online Test will be conducted for Deputy General Manager (Law).
- Assortment will be based on short listing after screening of applications and Personal Interview.
- Sufficient number of applicants as decided by Bank will be shortlisted, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability, for interview.
- The qualifying marks in interviews will be decided by the Bank.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the Interview only
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
Follow These Steps to Fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form:
Steps 1: First of all, visit the official site of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in
Steps 2: Now, switch on to menu and hit on ‘Careers’ tab which is available on the top of home page.
Steps 3: Now follow “Important Notice” section and hit on “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India” link.
Steps 4: This will display current vacancies on your computer screen.
Steps 5: Select “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India(Online Registration Open from 15-09-2017 to 06-10-2017)” and hit on “Apply Online” link.
Steps 6: SBI Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen within a second.
Steps 7: Then fill the online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
Steps 8: Upload all required documents like pass port size photo and resume etc as asked for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment.
Steps 9: Make final submission of application, and take a print out of it for future use.
For Deputy General Manager (Law) Only: Take print out of it and attach photo copies of ID proof, Proof of date of birth, Educational certificate/mark sheets, Experience certificates and Brief resume and submit it to below given address for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification>>Download PDF
Where to Send the Application?
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Dates to Remember:
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 06-10-2017
- Date of Online Test: 11-11-2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application for Deputy General Manager (Law): 10-10-2017
Now acquire additional details about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-2018 through this Official Link. Visit www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly for getting the latest updates concerning SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|SBI SO Result||SBI SO Exam Notification|
|IBPS Notification||Bank Salary Structure|
|Latest Bank Jobs||SBI SO Admit Card|