NDA Exam Date 2019
NDA Exam Notification has been released!! NDA 1 Registration is scheduled to be started from 09-01-2019. Candidates meeting the NDA Eligibility Criteria can check the complete details regarding Fees, syllabus and other by moving their cursor downwards.
Candidates will be able to submit their NDA Application Form on or before the last date which is 04-02-2019. After the completion of NDA Online Form Submission, you have to participate in the examination on 21-04-2019.
NDA 1 Exam Date
|Events||NDA Exam Date 2019|
|Release of NDA notification||09-01-2019|
|NDA Application form available||09-01-2019|
|End date to submit the application||04-02-2019|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn||08.02.2019 to|
|NDA Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks|
before the exam
|NDA Exam date||21-04-2019|
|Declaration of NDA Result||May 2019|
NDA 2 Exam Date
|Release of NDA 2 notification||07-08-2019|
|NDA 2 Application form available||07-08-2019|
|End date to submit the NDA 2 application Form||03-09-2019|
|NDA 2Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks|
before the exam
|NDA 2Exam date||17-11-2019|
|Declaration of NDA 2 Result||November 2019|
In Order to grab more details related to NDA Exam 2019 Notification, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort, so please have a glance.
NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates should be
- a citizen of India,
- a subject of Nepal,
- a subject of Bhutan or
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
NDA Exam Qualification:
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Find Out More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
NDA Exam Age Limit:
- For NDA I, candidates must have born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For NDA II, candidates should have born between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
Gender & Marital Status:
- Unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear on NDA Exam Date 2019.
- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they finish their complete training.
- Contenders must be medically fit as per the norms set by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
- Aspirants have to go through the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB.
- To fill Application Form, General and Open Category candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs 100/- through cash in any branch of SBI Bank or through Net Banking, Master Card/ Visa Card/Debit Card.
- SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/Ors are exempted from payment of application fee.
NDA Selection Process:
- The selection of aspirants will be purely based on their performance in SSB Interview & Medical Examination.
- SSB interview will be conducted for four to five days.
- Contenders who will successfully qualified SSB Round will further called for Medical Test and Document Verification Process.
NDA Exam Pattern:
- Exam will be conducted through pen and paper based mode.
- It is of objective type questions asked in the examination.
- NDA 2019 Exam will consist of two sections like Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Question Paper will be asked in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking done for wrong answers.
|Mathematics||300||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 1- English)||200||2 ½ hours|
|GAT (Section 2-|
Get Complete Guide 5 Days Interview Process: How To Prepare For SSB Interview?
NDA Entrance Exam Syllabus:
For better preparation, syllabus as well as exam pattern is very important for all the candidates. Before starting NDA Exam Preparation, it is very essential to introduce yourself with the overall syllabus from where the questions will be raised. The Exam Pattern comprises of Mathematics subject and General Ability. Below we have mentioned the detailed NDA Exam 2019 Syllabus.
Mathematics section will contain topics like Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Algebra, Integral Calculus & Differential equations, Statistics, Probability, Vector Algebra, etc
General Ability section is divided into two parts, i.e. English and General Knowledge.
NDA Exam Centres:
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
Choose Best Institutes: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
NDA Exam Admit Card:
- All the appearing candidates in upcoming NDA 2019 Exam are informed that Union Public Service Commission will release the admit card through online mode.
- Students can get their NDA Exam Hall Ticket via online mode through the website that is www.upsc.gov.in by entering asked details such as RID, Date of Birth or Roll Number & other details. Without NDA admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NDA Exam Answer Key:
Answer Key will be released by Union Public Service Commission within a week after the examination. Through answer key, candidates can easily match their answers and get idea of their estimated marks.
Get Here Complete Exam Schedule: UPSC Calendar
NDA Exam Result 2019:
- The Result will be released after one month from NDA Exam 2019. Result will be announced through online mode through the website.
- Result of shortlisted candidates for SSB Interview will be displayed in PDF format.
- After clearing the SSB Interview & other rounds, the final result will be declared.
How to Crack NDA Exam? How to Prepare for NDA Written Exam?
- Applicants you have to prepare the proper study plan for your preparations.
- Make a proper time table and manage time equally for all the subjects.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your studies.
- Prepare from the best NDA Exam Book and study materials available in the market or in the internet.
- Practice previous year question papers & NDA Sample Paper it will help you to get familiarize with the exam pattern.
- While preparing for exam, never ignore your health.
How to Fill NDA Exam Application Form 2019?
To fill NDA Exam Registration Form before the last date you need to follow the steps given below. Please have a look…
- Logon to the official website of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in to fill Registration Form.
- From home page select “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Select “Press Here” link for Part I Registration from new window.
- In Part-I Registration, aspirants are required to fill the personal details, qualification and address details.
- After filling all NDA Application Form hit on the “Continue” button.
- After completing NDA Online Application Form, now select the branch preference and hit on “Continue” button.
- Evaluate all the details carefully and hit on “I Agree” button.
- Now Registration number will be generated, aspirants are required to note down the registration number for future use
- Now aspirants need to hit “Part-II Registration” link.
- Enter your registration ID and DOB and hit on “Submit” button and now hit on “Payment” option.
- Now make payment of application fee through visa, master, debit card or net banking or through the cash payment in SBI branch.
- Now go through the “Center Selection” link.
- Choose the exam center and hit on “Submit” button
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application and press “Continue” button.
- Hit on the “Agreeing to Declaration” option.
- Read the declaration carefully and hit “I have read declaration & agree”.
- Take printout of NDA 2019 Application Form for future use.
NDA Exam FAQ’s:
Question 1: What are the marks required to clear NDA Exam?
Answer: The Cut off marks for GA test is 30%. General ability test consist of 600 marks in which candidates need to score minimum 180 marks to clear the exam and for Maths, anything above 120 marks should be ok.
Question 2: What is the age requirement to be eligible?
Answer: Only Male candidates (unmarried) whose date of birth are within 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2003 are eligible.
Question 3: Can Girls apply for NDA Exam?
Answer: No, NDA is only open for male candidates.
Question 4: What is the pattern of NDA exam?
Answer: The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. For more Details, see the Exam Pattern given on this page in detail.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Through this page, applicants can get the whole information regarding NDA Exam Date 2019. You can subscribe our free mail service and also can join us through the Facebook and Google plus for getting latest information.
You can also bookmark our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL+D option. Candidates if you want to ask something regarding NDA Entrance Exam 2019, so you can drop your question in the comment box which is provided below.