NDA Application Form
NDA 1 Registration withdrawal Link is Active Now !!! Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the NDA Application Form 2019 for the National Defence Academy Examination. Candidates interested to work in Indian defense services can apply for NDA 1 Registration @upsc.gov.in before last date.
NDA Application Form Withdrawal Link Active
All the candidates are hereby informed that The Union Public Service Commission has provided the facility of Withdrawal of Application with the motive to work with genuine and serious candidates. For the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2019, the window for withdrawal of the application is active now and will be available till 14-02-2019 (6:00 p.m.) at the upsconline.nic.in
After successful completion of withdrawal of application process, an email and SMS will be sent to the candidate to confirm the withdrawal. Once the application has been withdrawn, it cannot be revived under any circumstances.
NDA 1 Application Form 2019 is available on the official website of UPSC and has to be filled in online mode. After successfully completing the MDA Registration process, candidates will be able to access the UPSC NDA Application Form. Last date to fill the NDA Form 2019 (I) is 04-02-2019.
NDA 1 Exam Application Form
Union Public Service Commission organizes the NDA Entrance exam twice in a year i.e. NDA I and NDA II. NDA I Exam is going to be conducted on 21-04-2019. Through UPSC NDA exam, eligible candidates are selected for recruitment in the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Candidates who wish to collect further information about NDA exam application form or NDA Application Form 2019 must go through this complete page which is well developed by expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NDA Application Form
Highlights of NDA 2019
|Name of Examination||National Defence Academy|
|Commonly known as||NDA|
|Conducting authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam level||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Organized for||Recruitment in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper Based mode|
NDA 1 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for NDA entrance test, you should have following qualifications:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee came to India before 01 January 1963 with a mindset to become a permanent resident of India is also eligible.
- Candidates other than the citizen of India and Gorkha subjects of Nepal have required a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Read in Detail: NDA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed 12th Standard of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2002
Gender & Marital Status
Male candidates who have not got married yet are only allowed to fill NDA Application Form 2019.
As per the guidelines set by National Defence Academy, the applicants must be physically fit. Those candidates who have resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces are not eligible to apply for NDA.
Also Know Here: How To Join NDA
NDA 1 Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee while filling NDA Application form.
- SC/ST/ Sons of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ ORs candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
- NDA Application Fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode.
Mode of Selection for NDA NA I:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performances in Written Test/ SSB Interview, which would be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates. The NDA SSB interview will comprise of two stages, i.e. stage 1 and stage 2.
In stage 1, candidates will have to clear the OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) and PP & DT (Picture Perception & Description Test). Candidates will be selected for stage 2 on the basis of candidate’s performance in the OIR and PP & DT tests. Those, who will declare qualify by SSB test, will be called for Medical Examination, which would be final selection process.
NDA 1 Exam Pattern 2019:
Following is the Pattern of NDA Exam, applicant must go through it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- The questions in exam will be objective type.
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode/ pen paper based.
- Candidates have to use black ball pen to mark their answers.
- The time duration of exam is 2.5 Hours for each section.
- The medium of the exam will be set bilingually in English as well as Hindi.
- 33 % marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Mathematics||01||2 hours & 30 minutes||300|
|General Ability Test||02||2 hours & 30 minutes||600|
Get Here Detailed: NDA Syllabus
Download Here: NDA Question Paper
How to fill NDA Online Application Form 2019?
Candidates can fill NDA 2019 (1) Application Form by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, visit the official site of organization that is upsc.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Examination” tab
- A new page will be open in front of you now you need to press the “Apply online” link
- Read all the details regarding exam and then you are required to hit on an appropriate link for UPSC NDA Notification.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, you will reach on the next page.
NDA Part I Registration
- Now you are required to press the “Part-I Registration” link, read complete instructions carefully then hit the “Yes” button to precede further to fill NDA 2019 Application Form.
- After that Fill the UPSC NDA-I Application Form carefully with necessary educational details, upload the passport size photograph
- Job seekers also need to upload their signature on the provided space in NDA 1 Application Form.
- After that, you need to submit NDA I Application Form through visiting official website again & complete the bank details for final submission.
- Now, press the “continue button” structured at bottom of page.
- Aspirants are advised to take print out of UPSC NDA Application Form & fees for future use.
- Then you need to hit the UPSC NDA Part-II registration link
NDA Part II Registration
- Now enter your login credentials and hit on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, Select payment mode and fill the fee details.
- Hit on ‘Proceed’ to pick test center preference.
- Now, transfer scanned pictures of photograph and signature within the prescribed format.
- Read the directions for NDA 1 2019 and press ‘I Agree’ button.
- After completing the part-II registration you need to take a hard copy of NDA Entrance Application form for future reference.
NDA 1 2019 Exam Date
Check the important dates for NDA Application form 2019 from below given table:
|Activities||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of UPSC NDA Notification||09-01-2019||07-08-2019|
|NDA Application form available||09-01-2019||07-08-2019|
|End date to submit the application||04-02-2019||03-09-2019|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks|
before the exam
|1 or 2 weeks|
before the exam
|NDA 2019 Exam Date||21-04-2019||17-11-2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||November 2019|
Candidates can fill the NDA Application Form from above given official link. For more information and updates regarding NDA Application Form 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section