NDA Application Form
With intention of hiring eligible candidates in Indian Army, UPSC conducts NDA entrance test, which must be qualified by candidates to get hired. So fill your NDA Application Form if you are interested to get jobs in Indian Army.
NDA 1 Exam Date has been released. As per the official calendar the exam is going to be held on 21st April 2019. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as according to UPSC NDA notification can fill their NDA Application Form 2019 through online mode.
Fill NDA 1 Application Form 2019 till 04th February 2019
For registration of NDA 1, candidates can fill their form @ upsc.gov.in respectively from 09-01-2019 to 04-02-2019. Before filling up the forms you should ensure your eligibility conditions as per the UPSC NDA Notification.
So interested candidates can apply for NDA Application Form 2019 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NDA Application Form
NDA 1 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for NDA entrance test, you should have following qualifications:
|Nationality||Applicants must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.|
A Tibetan refugee came to India before 01 January 1963 with a mindset to become a permanent resident of India is also eligible.
Candidates other than the citizen of India and Gorkha subjects of Nepal have required a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
|Educational Qualification||Must have completed 12th Standard of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|Age Limitations||Candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2002|
|Gender & Marital Status||Male candidates who have not got married yet are only allowed to fill NDA Application Form 2019.|
Read in Detail: NDA Eligibility Criteria
Height/Weight Standards for Army/Air Force:
To apply for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination I 2019, applicant’s physical measurement should be as follows:
|Height (cms)||Weight in Kgs|
|(without shoe)||16-17 years||17-18 years||18-19 years|
Also Know Here: How To Join NDA
Height/Weight Standards for Navy:
|Height (cms)||Weight in Kgs|
|(without shoe)||16 years||18 years||20 years|
Check Out Here Salary Package: NDA Officer Salary
While filling up NDA Online Application Form, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-. The payment of fee can be done through debit/credit card and SBI net banking. Candidates, who are belonging to SC/ST category, Sons of JCOs, NCOs & Ors are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Mode of Selection for NDA NA I:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performances in Written Test/ SSB Interview, which would be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates. Those, who will declare qualify by SSB test, will be called for Medical Examination, which would be final selection process.
Get Complete Guide 5 Days Interview Process: How To Prepare For SSB Interview?
NDA 1 Exam Pattern 2019:
Following is the Pattern of NDA Exam, you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- The questions in exam will be objective type.
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode/ pen paper based.
- Candidates have to use black ball pen to mark their answers.
- The time duration of exam is 2.5 Hours for each section.
- The medium of the exam will be set bilingually in English as well as Hindi.
- 33 % marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Mathematics||01||2 hours & 30 minutes||300|
|General Ability Test||02||2 hours & 30 minutes||600|
Get Here Detailed: NDA Syllabus
Download Here: NDA Question Paper
How to fill NDA Online Application Form 2019?
Candidates can fill NDA 2019 (1) Application Form by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, visit the official site of organization that is upsc.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Examination” tab
- A new page will be open in front of you now you need to press the “Apply online” link
- Read all the details regarding exam and then you are required to hit on an appropriate link for UPSC NDA Notification.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, you will reach on the next page.
NDA Part I Registration
- Now you are required to press the “Part-I Registration” link, read complete instructions carefully then hit the “Yes” button to precede further.
- After that Fill the UPSC NDA-I Application Form carefully with necessary educational details, upload the passport size photograph
- Job seekers also need to upload their signature on the provided space in NDA 1 Application Form.
- After that, you need to submit NDA I Application Form through visiting official website again & complete the bank details for final submission.
- Now, press the “continue button” structured at bottom of page.
- Aspirants are advised to take print out of UPSC NDA Application Form & fees for future use.
- Then you need to hit the UPSC NDA Part-II registration link
NDA Part II Registration
- After completing the part-II registration you need to take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Also Check Out List Of: NDA Exam Centers
NDA 2019 Important Dates:
|Activities||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of UPSC NDA Notification||09-01-2019||07-08-2019|
|Application form available||09-01-2019||07-08-2019|
|End date to submit the application||04-02-2019||03-09-2019|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|NDA 2019 Exam Date||21-04-2019||17-11-2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||November 2019|
Students can visit the Official Link to get remaining details of NDA Application Form 2019. To get more updates, you may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section