Odisha Public Service Commission has released a vacancy Advertisement entitled as OPSC Recruitment. Organization intends to receive online applications from result oriented and talented contenders to fill up 81 Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger and other Posts.
Aspirants who wish to grab this job opportunity can apply for OPSC Jobs by filling and submit Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 14-03-2019, 19-03-2019 and 23-03-2019 posts wise. After closing the online applying link for OPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment will be deactivated.
Online Applying Link for OPSC Jobs Active on…..?
Contenders who are going to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 are hereby informed that the submission of online applications will be started from 15-02-2019, 20-02-2019 and 21-02-2019 onwards post wise. So, interested candidates are advised to keep ready with all the documents/testimonials at the time of online applications.
Eager aspirants can check entire details regarding OPSC Recruitment 2019 by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for their convenience.
|Name of Post||No. of OPSC Vacancy|
|Advertisement No. 22 of 2018 – 19|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||25|
|Advertisement No. 21 of 2018 – 19|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B Principal||01|
|Advertisement No. 20 of 2018 – 19|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B||06|
|Advertisement No. 19 of 2018 – 19|
Must Check: Latest PSC Notification
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification for OPSC Jobs|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification42|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B Principal||Master’s Degree in Hindi with 55% of marks or its equivalent grade/ M.Ed. /Hindi Sikshan Nishnat with 55% of marks/ Ph.D. in Education I Hindi. d) 08 years teaching experience in Government Secondary Teacher Training Institute.|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B||Master’s Degree in Anthropology/Tribal Studies/Sociology/Social Work/Applied Economics|
|Lecturer||Master’s Degree /M.Ed/ Ph.D/ B.H.Ed./|
Also Find Here: Jobs by Qualification
OPSC Age Limit:
|Name of Post||Age Limit for Odisha PSC Recruitment|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||21 to 32 Years|
|Forest Ranger||21 to 32 Years|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B Principal||21 to 50 Years|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B||21 to 32 Years|
|Lecturer||21 to 33 Years|
OPSC Selection Process:
The engagement of job appliers for Odisha PSC Jobs will be purely based on their performance in written test followed by Personal Interview which will be organized by the experts of this reputed organization.
OPSC Salary Details:
|Name of Post||OPSC Pay Scale|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Forest Ranger||Rs. 44900/-|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B Principal||Rs. 37,400-67000 + AGP Rs. 10,000 with usual Dearness and other Allowances|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B||Rs. 44900/-|
|Lecturer||15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs. 6,000 with usual Dearness and other Allowances|
Application Fee for OPSC Recruitment:
|Name of Post||Application fee|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||Rs. 500/-|
|Forest Ranger||Rs. 500/-|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B Principal||Rs. 400/-|
|OWS (R&T) Group-B||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment:
For Advertisement No. 22:
Candidates will have to pay application fee given above through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
For other Advertisements:
Applying candidates must pay the Examination Fee through Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment?
Candidates who are willing to apply for OPSC Notification they have to go through online registration process.
- Firstly applicants need to visit official website Official Website of organization which is www.opsc.gov.in to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019
- Now applicants are required to hit on “Advertisements” tab given at the left side of the homepage for OPSC Jobs.
- After that candidates have to follow suitable link and press on “View” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully given in the OPSC Notification.
- After reading complete instructions carefully from OPSC Advertisement contenders are required to press “Apply Online” link visible on previous page at the right side
- Fill OPSC Online Application Form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling OPSC Application Form.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted OPSC Online Form for further use in future.
- Advertisement No. 19 of 2018–19: 20-02-2019 to 19-03-2019
- Advertisement No. 20 of 2018–19: 20-02-2019 to 19-03-2019
- Advertisement No. 21 of 2018–19: 21-02-2019 to 23-03-2019
- Advertisement No. 22 of 2018–19: 15-02-2019 to 14-03-2019
Candidates can get latest updates and information about OPSC Recruitment 2019 by staying connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Admit Card||OPSC Answer Key|
|OPSC Result||Orissa Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|