SBI SO Admit Card
Candidates who had applied for the post of Deputy Manager (Law) and Deputy General Manager (Law) they can get SBI SO Admit Card through this page. State Bank of India is going to Schedule Interview on 23.11.2017. We are informing to all the candidates, who have appeared in SBI SO Exam, now the shortlisted ones have to now qualify the next round that is Interview. You can download SBI SO Admit Card 2017, by going through the steps provided on this page by online mode.
State Bank of India conducts various exams time to time for the purpose is to engage deserving contenders for the SBI recruitment. Participants are required to bring the Required Documents while appearing for the interview for Specialist Cadre In SBI, as it is mandatory. Those who have applied for SBI specialist officer Recruitment they must attain all the detailed info regarding SBI SO Admit Card 2018, through this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How I can download SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card?
- Visit the Official site of Institute of State Bank of India for State Bank of India Admit Card
- The official website of this organization is www.sbi.co.in
- Now, you are required to go to “Career” that is available on the mid of the home page, then hit on “Current Openings” which is available under “Join SBI” Tab.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened having various link.
- Then, Select the “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India(Dy. General Manager (Law) – Interview Schedule uploaded)” or “Dy.General Manager (Law) – Interview Schedule” link
- Then candidates whose Registration Number is found in the PDF, they need to appear for the Interview to the below stated venue on the schedule date along with the necessary documents/.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
SBI SO Admit Card
Must Know The Fact…!!!!
State Bank of India organizes various State Bank of India exam for recruitment of various positions for career in banking sector in different government banks. Every year huge numbers of aspirants applied for various posts against State Bank of India recruitment. To fill post of Deputy Manager (Law) and Deputy General Manager (Law) in various disciplines, organization is conducting Interview on schedule a date that is Given Below.
Read Now: Top 25 Bank Interview Questions
Assortment of applicant is based upon their performance and/ or qualifying marks in below given exams. So, those candidates have to qualify these Exams than they will be called for interview round.
- Screening Test
- Written Test
Required Documents to be taken at the State Bank Of India Interview:
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority
- An Ex-serviceman candidate
- Printout of the valid interview call letter
- Proof of date of birth
- SBI Admit Card
- Employer’s identification card
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s license
- Voter ID
- UID card
- PAN Card
- Photo identifies proof
- Mark sheets and certificates for educational qualifications.
Check Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
STATE BANK OF INDIA,
CORPORATE CENTRE, 10TH FLOOR,
STATE BANK BHAVAN, MADAM CAMA ROAD, NARIMAN POINT,
Date And Time Of Interview: 23.11.2017 at 09.00 AM
If you want to get SBI SO Admit Card 2017-2018 directly then must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. You are suggested to keep in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining further relevant information.
Candidate If you have any query regarding this page so you have can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||Proven Tips to Ace SBI SO Exam|
|SBI SO Exam Notification||SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus|
|SBI SO Result|