SBI SO Admit Card
Are you in search of SBI SO Admit Card for appearing in Written Exam for getting SBI SCO Jobs? If yes then get your SBI SO Call Letter from here.State bank of India is going to conduct SBI SO Exam on 6th May 2018.
Applicants, who’ve applied for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment, can download their SBI SO Hall Ticketthrough this page. SBI SO 6th May Exam Admit Card contains following details like applicants’ name, venue of exam etc.
|Release Date||Bank Name||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|21/03/2018||SBI SO Admit Card||SBI SO SCO (6th May) Written Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket||Download Admit Card|
Vital Information about SBI Special Cadre Officer Hall Ticket:
Intimation/ SBI Written Exam SO Admit Card for interview/ exam will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. No Hard Copy Will Be Sent. Follow below listed steps to download SBI SO Admit Card 2018.
In SCO Exam, questions are from Reasoning, English Language & Professional Knowledge. To get more stuff about State Bank of India Specialist cadre Officer Admit Card, go through this page well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SBI SO Admit Card
Steps to get SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Admit Card 2018:
You may get State Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card from here.
- Contenders must visit Official site of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Hit on “CAREERS” tab accessible at top right side of page.
- You will be moved to new page, scroll down the page & press on “Current Openings” link.
- Hit the link of SBI SO Written Exam Call Letter from next opened page.
- Fill Registration No / Roll No & Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY).
- Hit on login tab to download SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card.
- Your State Bank of India Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2018 will appear at your screen.
- Aspirants may download SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Admit Card & bring it during exam.
Must Read: How to Download Admit Card
SBI SO 2018 Exam Pattern:
For the post of Deputy Manager (Law), here is SBI Specialist Officer Exam pattern.
- Written will be of 135 minutes and will comprise of 220 marks.
- Questions in Exam are from Reasoning, English Language and Professional Knowledge.
- Paper 2 will have a subject dedicated completely to a candidate’s Professional Knowledge in his/her area of expertise.
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Min|
Download From Here: SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus
Details on SBI SO Written Exam Hall Ticket:
- Candidate name on SBI Specialist Officer Call Letter
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name on State Bank of India SO Hall Ticket
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
State Bank of India SO Admit Card 2018:
Aspirants are recommended to carry SBI SO 2018 Admit Card/ SBI SO Written Exam Admit Card at time of appearing for exam. In case, you forget to carry SBI Specialist Officer Hall Ticket, then you will not be allowed to enter exam hall.
Two Papers will be conducted for Specialist cadre Officer Posts. Reasoning and English LanguageExam will be of 90 minutes and will comprise of 120 marks while Professional KnowledgeExam will be of 100 questions.
Check Now: Proven Tips to Ace SBI SO Exam
What is the process of SBI SO Recruitment?
In order to applicants for SBI 119 Specialist Officer Recruitment / SBI LAW Jobs, State Bank Of India will organize Shortlisting & Interview (SBI SME Recruitment) and Written Test & Interview (For Deputy Manager (Law)).
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Date for written exam is 06-05-2018. Applicants, who’ve applied for SBI SCO Recruitment, can start their preparation according to updated syllabus and Examination Pattern.
Identity Proof To Be Carried During Exam with SBI SCO Call Letter:
Along with SBI Specialist cadre Officer Hall Ticket, you must also carry id proof.Aspirants need to carry these identity proofs while appearing for exam
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
You Can Also Check: SBI Placement Papers
- SBI SO Exam Admit CardDownload From: Last Week of April 2018
- SBI SO Exam Date: 06-05-2018
This is all about SBI SO Admit Card 2018. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about, SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment, SBI SO Result etc.
If you have any query related to SBI SCO Admit Card, you have to drop your comment in comment box. Our team member will provide best solution for State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Hall Ticket. Best Of Luck.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI SO Exam Notification||SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment|
|SBI SO Result||SBI Application Form|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||SBI Current Affairs|