SBI SO Admit Card 2018
Hall Ticket for the Specialist Officers Interview has been issued. Those candidates who are going to appear in the SBI SO Interview on schedule date that is 18.07.2018 download SBI SO Admit Card.
To download the SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card, candidates can visit the official website of the organization which is www.sbi.co.inor can get it from this page. We have mentioned the direct link to download SBI SO Admit Card 2018.
SBI Specialist Officers Admit Card 2018:
Through the process of SBI SO Interview, State Bank Of India is going to choose the eligible and enthusiastic candidates for the vacant positions of Specialist Officer who can justify the job profile.
Candidates should bring the SBI SO Exam Admit Card at the time of interview, for more information about the SBI SO Admit Card 2018–2019; candidates can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI SO Admit Card
Procedure To Download The SBI SO Admit Card 2018:
With the help of below provided some simple and easy guidelines, candidates can easily download the SBI Specialist Officers Admit Card:
- Firstly aspirants must go and open the official web portal of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in for SBI SO Interview Admit Card
- On the home page candidates must press on “Career” which is visible on the top of home page for SBI SO Hall Ticket
- Then candidates must follow “Join SBI>> Current Openings” for SBI Specialist Officers Hall Ticket
- Now choose suitable link for SBI Specialist Officers Interview Admit Card link given under announcement section.
- After tapping the suitable link for SBI SO Admit Card, A new page will appear on your screen
- Now enter all the asked details for SBI Specialist Officers Interview Hall Ticket such as Registration Number, DOB etc.
- After entering all the asked details, you have to hit on “Login” tab for SBI SO Interview Hall Ticket
- Within few seconds, State Bank Of India Specialist Officer Admit Card will appear on your screen
- You are suggested to go through State Bank Of India SO Admit Card carefully and also download the SBI Admit Card
- At last, you have to take a print out of the SBI Hall Ticket and keep State Bank Of India SO Hall Ticket for future usage.
Needed Documents with SBI Specialist Officer Exam Admit Card:
Candidates are strictly advised to bring the one photo ID proof with the SBI Specialist Officer recruitment admit card to the exam center
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
What After Downloading SBI SO Admit Card 2018??
After successfully downloading the State Bank Of India Specialist Officer Admit Card, candidates have to check all the below mentioned details written on their SBI SO Hall Ticket is correct or not. In case any mistake found on SBI SO Exam Hall Ticket, you have to immediately report about the same to conducting authority.
- Candidate Name
- Address of candidate.
- Date of Birth
- Father Name.
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
Check Specialist Cadre Officer Pay Scale Per Month: SBI SO Salary
Mode To Download SBI Interview Hall Ticket:
For SBI specialist officer Hall Ticket Download, you can visit the official web portal of the State Bank Of India that is www.sbi.co.in with the help of provided some simple steps. Also you can avail your SBI SO call letter by tapping the direct source given above.
SBI Important Dates:
Date of SBI SO Interview: 18.07.2018
SBI Interview Venue:
State Bank OF India, Corporate Centre
State Bank Bhavan,
Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point
Mumbai , Maharashtra Pin – 400021
Get Here: Top 25 Bank Interview Questions
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding the SBI SO Admit Card 2018–2019 may visit the Official web portal of the organization. Also you are advised to stay connected with our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get all the latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Tips to Ace SBI SO Exam||SBI SO Result|
|SBI Junior Associate Admit Card||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus|
|SBI Application Form||IBPS Notification|