List Of Banks Under IBPS
Those, who are in search of Participating Banks in IBPS Exam, may get List Of Banks Under IBPS from this page. Aspirants, willing to enhance career in banking sector by qualifying IBPS Recruitment Exam, must check List of Banks under IBPS 2018 from below.
We are providing List of Nationalized Bank Participating in IBPS Exam, Interview, GD, Selection etc. Those, who successfully completed their graduation, can apply for IBPS Exam as Online Test Public Sector Bank Comes Under IBPS as mentioned below.
IBPS Exam conducted in two part: Common Written Exam (CWE) and Common Interview. Shortlisted candidates in IBPS CWE invites for Next Level Interview to be conducted by participating organizations and coordinated by nodal bank with the help of IBPS.
With the help of List of Banks under IBPS 2018, you will be aware of the banks that come under IBPS. The IBPS conducts Online Test in various centers across India. Detailed information can be obtained from below ward of page, designed by the team www.recruitmentinboxx.com
List Of Banks Under IBPS
|S.No.||Bank Name||Website||Head Office|
|2||Indian Overseas Bank||www.iob.in||Chennai|
|4||Oriental Bank of Commerce||www.obcindia.co.in||New Delhi|
|5||Bank of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.com||Mumbai|
|6||Punjab National Bank||www.pnbindia.in||New Delhi|
|7||Bank of India||www.bankofindia.com||Mumbai|
|8||Punjab & Sind Bank||www.psbindia.com||New Delhi|
|9||Bank of Maharashtra||www.bankofmaharashtra.in||Pune|
|10||Syndicate Bank||www.syndicatebank.in||Manipal (Karnataka)|
|12||Union Bank of India||www.unionbankofindia.co.in||Mumbai|
|13||Central Bank of India||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
|14||United Bank of India||www.unitedbankofindia.com||Calcutta|
List of Co-Operative Banks Under IBPS Exam:
Here below we have provided 22 Co-Operative Banks, under IBPS Exam check List below. Who Participate in IBPS CWE.
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd
- Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd
- National Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Surat People’s Co-operative Bank
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- The Urban Co-operative Bank
- Vaishya Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Get Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Nationalised Banks Under IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is generally recognized as IBPS. It is an independent organization in India, which was established in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services.
Post wise list of banks under IBPS:
- IBPS PO Participating Banks List
- IBPS Clerk Participating Banks List
- IBPS SO Participating Banks List
- IBPS RRB Participating Banks List
Central Financial Institutions List Under IBPS:
Here below you can check IBPS Exam, Participating Central Financial Institution:
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- National Payment Corporation of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
Other Public / Private Sector Undertaking and Government Department:
You may have a glance on list of Public / Private Undertaking and Government Department, which come Under IBPS Exam.
- Directorate of Accounts & Treasury
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Directorate of Forensic Science Department
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
- Food and Drugs Administration
- The Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Future Learning & Development Ltd.
- Hindustan Organic Chemical Ltd
- India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.
- Legal Metrology, Government of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)
- Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO)
- Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (MAHATRANSCO)
- Maharashtra State Khadi and Villages Industries Boar
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Ltd
- National Institute of Bank Management
- Public Health Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Limited
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Tribal Development Department, Government of Maharashtra
In the year of 1984, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection became an autonomous body at the request of Reserve Bank of India and Public Sector Banks. It is envisioned as self-governed educational and research oriented Institute, with the motive of growing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
Check Here: IBPS Notification
Regional Rural Banks under IBPS:
Do you know there are 62 various Regional Rural Banks RRBs, which participates in IBPS Exams every year? Let’s check the list of Regional Rural Banks under Indian Banking Personnel Selection
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen Bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
Get here: IBPS RRB Notification
Bank Comes Under IBPS
Here below you can check the four categories of bank, which comes under observation of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Check it out:
- Public Sector Banks
- Co-Operative Banks
- Private Banks
- Regional Rural Banks
IBPS organizes Common Written Examination (CWE) for the appointment of eligible candidates on the posts of Officers and Clerks in Indian banks. CWE is mandatory for qualify to get jobs in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks.
Do You Know: How To Get A Bank Job In India
After clearing CWE, eligible candidates have to go through interview process for the final selection process. The bank will recruit those on vacant posts, who clear the interview process and satisfy all the abilities required for the job.
If you are applying for any banking job, you must have knowledge of all the banks and you should be aware about the Nationalized Bank Participating in IBPS Exam. Then you will be able to know the difference between public and private sector banks.
The knowledge of banks will can also help you in interview or exams as interviewer can ask any about the banks, so if you have knowledge of it you can give answer frequently.
To keep updated with the information of other colleges, disciplines stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly. For more information follow us on Facebook and Google plus or subscribe our free email service with valid email id to get all updates directly in your mailbox.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS Study Material||IBPS Interview Questions and Answers|
|IBPS Question Papers||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||IBPS Exam Preparation Tips|
|IBPS Sample Paper||Private Bank Jobs Openings|