Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Online Applications are invited for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment!! Job entrants who want to enhance their career in banking sector with minimum qualification are informed that they can apply for 06 vacancies of Armed Force in Bank Of Baroda. Concerning BOB Vacancy, the bank is inviting applications from official web portal that is bankofbaroda.com. Therefore, aspirants who are willing to apply for Bank Of Baroda Job Openings are required to submit application before the closing date that is 20-12-2017.
If you don’t know how to apply online then you can go through the instructions as stated below. Applying aspirants who want to obtain additional information about Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 can scroll down this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Armed Guard: 06
- Aspirants who have passed in 10th standard examination or its equivalent as on 20th December 2017 can apply for Armed Guard Vacancies in Bank of Baroda.
- Contenders should be able to read and write in local vernacular language. Knowledge of English will be given added weightage.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age Restrictions for BOB Job Openings:
Job entrants who are going to apply for BOB Armed Guard Vacancies their age should be between 18 years to 26 years as on 20th December 2017.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) -Non-Creamy Layer||3 years|
Actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years.
Required Fee for BOB Recruitment:
Aspirants who have decided to apply for Bank Of Baroda Careers are required to pay application fee of Rs.100/- through Online payment (Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking) or Offline Payment (Bank of Baroda Challan) mode.
Offered Pay Scale:
The management of bank has decided to pay suitable amount of salary of Rs. 9560- 18545/- per month to those aspirants who will be selected for BOB Armed Guard Recruitment.
Selection Process for Bank Of Baroda Armed Guard Vacancy:
Applying contenders are informed that they have to go through the online examination to get appointed for Bank Of Baroda Vacancies.
Check Here: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
Applying Procedure Bank Of Baroda Armed Guard Recruitment:
In order to apply for Bank Of Baroda Armed Guard Vacancies, aspirants are needed to go through the handy steps as stated below in sequently manner.
- Firstly, applying aspirants are required to log on Bank Of Baroda Official Website that is bankofbaroda.com
- Then go to the below section of home page and select “Careers” option.
- This option will take you to the next page here you need to choose “Current Opportunities” option.
- Again, a new page will be displayed with various links. Contenders are required to follow “Armed Guard for Ahmedabad Zone” link and select pdf language either English or Gujarati.
- Then Bank Of Baroda Vacancy Notification will be opened in PDF.
- Candidates need to read all details and ensure your eligibility for bankofbaroda.com Recruitment.
- Now, appliers need to press on suitable link to apply online and fill Bank Of Baroda Online Application Form with asked details.
- Upload scanned images of required documents and testimonials in prescribed size.
- At end, preview all details and then press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
Jobs In Bank Sector (1000 Vacancies): Grab Now
Ending date to submit Online Application Form: 20-12-2017
To check other details of Bank Of Baroda Recruitment, go through the Official Link. If you want to get all updates about Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 then you are advised to bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Recently, newest vacancies advertisement has transmitted entitled as Bank Of Baroda Recruitment. The main aim of the organization is to appoint well talented and enthusiastic job contenders for filling up the 337 vacancies of Group Head, Operations Head, Senior Relationship Manager and various others. Those job seekers who want to enhance their career in BOB, they can promptly apply against Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017.
Job-oriented individuals who have the essential eligibility conditions, they can avail this golden chance by submitting their filled application forms through online method with the help of the revealed procedure. The Last date for Online Registration of Application is 12.12.2017. Candidates can check the complete information related to Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 through this web page provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment
Bank Of Baroda Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||BOB Vacancies|
|Senior Relationship Manager||223|
|Acquisition Manager (Affluent)||41|
|Client Service Executive||43|
Educational Qualifications for Bank Of Baroda Vacancy:
Contenders who are applying for the BOB Recruitment 2017, they should possessed Graduation in concerned field from Government recognized University or Institution along with the 2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed Colleges.
Age Criteria for BOB Jobs:
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit (as on 12.12.2017)|
|Group Head||Min – 35 Yrs Max – 50 Yrs|
|Operations Head||Min – 35 Yrs Max – 45 Yrs|
|Territory Head||Min – 28 Yrs Max – 40 Yrs|
|Senior Relationship Manager||Min – 23 Yrs Max – 35 Yrs|
|Acquisition Manager (Affluent)||Min – 22 Yrs Max – 35 Yrs|
|Client Service Executive||Min – 20 Yrs Max – 35 Yrs|
Age Relaxation for BOB Vacancy:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
Remuneration Details for Bank Of Baroda Careers:
Job seekers who will be selected for the BOB Vacancies, they will get the impressive and inclusive amount of pay scale on TC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.
Candidates who are applying for Bank Of Baroda Jobs have to deposit an application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) of Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates through online payment gateway available thereat.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates applying for BOB Careers will be based on short listing and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion conducting by the selection panel of Bank Of Baroda.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to Fill Bank Of Baroda Application Form:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official website of the bank that is “bankofbaroda.com”.
- Now press on the “careers” tab available in the bottom menu bar of the homepage.
- Then you have to hit on the “Current Opportunities” button available under the “Recruitment” session.
- After that, hit on the “Recruitment of Officers for Wealth Management Services on Contract basis”.
- Then go for the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Now move back towards the direct link for applying online against this recruitment.
- Now Fill BOB Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload scanned photograph and images of documents and certificates.
- Hit on “submit” button for submission of application form and retain a print out of it for future references.
Online Registration of Application starts from: 22.11.2017
Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 12.12.2017
Join our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.comon face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates regarding Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment||Bank Of Baroda Salaries|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|