Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment
Bank of Baroda has released an advertisement to recruit energetic, skilled and innovative minds for 600 BOB PO Vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment can apply online before the last date i.e. 02.07.2018.
Candidates who will get selected for BOB PO Vacancy have to go through 9 months campus programme and after the completion of course candidate will be given Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. Also certificated candidates will be going to get offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Apply Online!!!
Those who will be able to clear the written test and interview will get selected for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment. Individuals need to carry their essential documents (mentioned below) with them at the time of personal interview.
To grab further information about Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy:
- Post Name- Probationary Officer.
- Total Vacancy-600
Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment:
The following are the necessary conditions that are required for Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Recruitment –
- Citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan/ Tibetan refugee/ migrated from Pakistan/Burma/ Sri Lanka/ and other
- Candidates other than Indian must have necessary eligibility certificate issued by the Government of India
Education Classification for Bank of Baroda PO Manipal:
Those who are applying for Bank of Baroda PO Job should have done Graduation with minimum of 55% from any recognized University or Institution.
Age limit for BOB Recruitment:
The minimum age required for Bank of Baroda Job Vacancies is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age must be calculated as on 02-07-2018.
Also Know Here About: Bank of Baroda PO Salary
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidate has to pay Application fee for BOB Manipal PO Recruitment through online process using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets only.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees / Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)|
|SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 100|
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 600|
Selection process for Bank of Baroda Job Vacancy:
Candidate will be selected for Bank of Baroda Career on the basis of merit list which will be prepared by the marks of written test followed by Group Discussion and Interview conducted by BOB selection panel only.
Get Here: Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern
Other skills required for BOB PO Recruitment:
- Candidate should have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Candidate can work in team effectively.
- Should be passionate about their goals.
- Should have positive attitude
Exam Pattern of Bank of Baroda Manipal Recruitment:
Candidates have to first clear the objective test, then are allowed for descriptive test. There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. Qualified candidates have to go through Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions (Maximum Marks)||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50 (75)|
Composite time Of 2 Hours 30 minutes
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 (50)|
|English Language||35 (35)||English|
|TOTAL||165 (200)||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2 (50)||English||30 minutes|
Download Here: Bank of Baroda Syllabus
Documents required at the time of GD and Interview:
The following are the documents which are compulsory to be presented at the time of GD and Interview of Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment.
- Valid GD/ Interview Call Letter photocopy
- Application form printout
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark sheets & certificates of the exams
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (if belong to reservation category)
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board if having disability
- “No Objection Certificate” If already working in any government sector/quasi government offices/ Public Sector Undertakings
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment ?
The following are the steps for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment
- Candidate has to first visit the official website of Bank Of Baroda www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Now hit on “Careers” present on top right of the page.
- A new page will open, now hit on “Career Opportunities” tab. You will be directed to a new page.
- Now hit on the pdf of “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking.”
- Read all the details carefully and if you are eligible to apply for Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment.
- Revisit the earlier website and hit on “Apply online”.
- Enter all the required details and attach the asked documents.
- For Photograph: recent passport style coloured photograph with size required-20kb – 50kb, pixel-200 x 230
- For Signature: signature should be white paper with Black Ink Pen with size required-10kb – 20kb, pixel-140 x 60
- Hit “submit” button and take a hard copy of BOB Application form for further use.
Important Dates regarding Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment:
|Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges||02.07.2018(Upto)|
|Last date for Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas)||02.07.2018|
|Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative)||After 18.07.2018|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||28.07.2018|
If you find the above information about Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018- 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D. If you want to ask something regarding Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment||Bank of Baroda Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Bank Of Baroda Salaries|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Study Material|
|Bank of Baroda Admit Card||Latest Private Bank Jobs|