Allahabad Bank Recruitment
A new career oriented jobs advertisement has been broadcasted entitled as Allahabad Bank Recruitment. The bank wants to recruit Qualified and technical candidates to fill up 60 vacancies of Specialist Officers (SO) as Chartered Accountant/ Financial Analyst, Security Officer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer under the MMG Scale-II and JMG Scale-I. Applications are invited form the Indian citizens both Male and Female through Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016.
Application Form by post /courier/ hand/e-mail/any other mode will not be accepted. Eligible and interested aspirants may apply by submitting their applications through online method on or before the last date 30th May 2016. Candidates may get the rest information related to Allahabad Bank Career go through the below section of this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Allahabad Bank Recruitment
Allahabad Bank Vacancy:
|Name of Position/ Scale||No. of Posts|
|Chartered Accountant/ Financial Analyst||50|
|Chartered Accountant/ Financial Analyst||Candidates must have Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants. OR Graduates and CFA/ ICWA/ Full time MBA (Finance) / Full time PGDBM (Finance)|
|Security Officer||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University|
|Civil Engineer||Engineering degree B.E/ B.Tech Degree
in Civil Engineering from any recognized University
|Electrical Engineer||Appliers should have B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Get More Better Job Options Here:
The minimum age of applier may be 20 years and maximum may be 35 years 01st April 2016.
Relaxation in Age Limit:
- Candidates belong to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST), are applicable for age relaxation upto 05 yrs and Other Backward Classes (OBC) upto 03 yrs.
- Upper age limit relaxable upto 10 years for Person with Disability (PWD Candidate).
- Other reservation e.g. (SSCOs) and Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir will be provided as per organizations rules.
Application Fee for Allahabad Bank Job:
- SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates going to apply need to deposit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- All other candidates (except SC/ ST/ PwD) are require to pay an application fee of Rs. 600/-.
Read Also: How To Get A Bank Job In India
The payment can be made through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Pay Scale For Allahabad Bank Jobs:
- Appointed candidates for JMG Scale-I post will get pay scale of Rs. 23700/- to 42020 per month.
- The aspirants who will be appointed for MMG Scale-II post will receive Rs. 31705/- to 45950/- per month.
- DA, HRA, CCA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon place of posting.
- Medical, LTC, Defined Contributory Retirement Benefit, Gratuity etc will be admissible as per prevailing Bank’s rules.
Online Test Series For Bank
|Bank Computer Knowledge Question||Take Test|
|Bank General Awareness Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Quantitative Aptitude||Take Test|
|Bank English Grammar Quiz||Take Test|
|Bank Reasoning Quiz||Take Test|
Method of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online examination (Computer based exam or Online Test) and interview.
How To Crack Bank Interview:
How to Apply:
- Firstly the candidates want to apply for Allahabad Bank Recruitment have to visit official website of bank i.e. www.allahabadbank.in
- After that appliers need to hit “Recruitment” tab in the home menu bar on the top of website.
- Then you have to find “Specialist Officers recruitemnt Project 2016-17” link and hit the same.
- After that read the all provided information in official notification.
- Then hit “Apply Online” option which will direct you to Online Application Form.
- Now you need to choose “Hit here for New Registration” link.
- After that fill your Allahabad Bank Online Application Form and press on “Save and Next” button.
- Then upload your required documents and Photo, signature after that press on “Final Submit” button.
- After successfully submission of your form take hard copy for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Registration of application: 10th May 2016
- Closing date for Online Submission of applications: 30th May 2016
- Application fees Payment (Online mode): 10th May 2016 to 30th May 2016
- Download Admit card for online examination: After 01st July 2016
- Tentative Date of Online Test (if required): 17th July 2016
You may check the official notification given below for more details regarding Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more career oriented details about Allahabad Bank.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016: Download Official Notification
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Result|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|