APPSC Departmental Test
APPSC Departmental Test Notification for May Exam will be viewed from March 2019. Andhra Pradesh Government Employees are eligible to submit OTPR-Application Form till April 2019 by following below simple procedure.
Departmental Test May Exam Notification 2019:
OTPR Registration (One Time Profile) will begin from March 2019. To sit in test taking place in 13 District Centres of Andhra Pradesh, one needs to register online through OTPR Registration ID.
APPSC Departmental Test Notification Dates 2019:
|Events||APPSC Departmental Exam Dates|
|Test May Notification||March 2019|
|Departmental Test Online|
Application submission ends on
|APPSC Departmental Exam||May 2019|
|APPSC Departmental Test Results May||Updated soon|
APPSC Departmental Test May Dates 2019:
APPSC Departmental Test May Hall Ticket will be released in last week of April 2019. Only successfully registered applicants will get chance to participate in test scheduled in May 2019 at numerous cities.
APPSC Departmental Test 2019 OTPR Registration Stages are disclosed on this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
APPSC Departmental Test
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Workshop Officers etc
Check More: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
APPSC Departmental Test Eligibility 2019:
- The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for APPSC Departmental Exam May 2019.
- However Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services.
a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114 &129.
c) Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests may refer Service Rules for the eligibility.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
To participate in Departmental Test May, one needs to pay amount of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for each test and Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for application processing Fee.
Mode To Pay Fee:
Fee can be paid through amount of two different channels that is Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
Do you know these points concerning fee?
- Fee once remitted under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification shall not be refunded.
- Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
One will be appointed for APPSC Recruitment through marks in APPSC Departmental Examination. Those performing excellent in test will be recruited for Jobs In Andhra Pradesh.
Get Here Complete: APPSC Study Material
APPSC Departmental Test Pattern 2019:
- All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type in terms of G.O.Ms.No.602, G.A. (Ser-C) Department.
- The Language Test papers (P.C.Nos.5, 6, 7, 19, 28, 36,49, 67,37, 58, 74) and Survey & Settlement papers (P.C.Nos.69, 87, 109, 110, 111, 112, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 133, 134 and 135) will be of conventional mode.
Computer Based Departmental Test:
- All the objective type papers organized through Computer Based as prescribed in APPSC Departmental Test May Notification.
- Instructions concerning this Computer Based Test are detailed in the Instructions Manual at Annexure – I.
Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exam):
Those participating for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
Get Here Exam Wise: APPSC Syllabus
APPSC Departmental Test Centers:
APPSC Departmental Test OTPR Application Procedure 2019:
APPSC Departmental Exam Notification 2019:
- Appliers for Departmental Exam May must navigate through official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Just tap on ‘Notification’ link from there to avail all details regarding eligibility & applying process.
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test Notice will be seen.
- Terms & conditions must be inspected with utmost care.
Check This: APPSC One Time Registration
APPSC Departmental Test OTPR Registration (One Time Profile) 2019:
- From previous page, go for “Apply Online” link.
- Once you hit on above link, following two links will be available
1) Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees
- Simply tap on ‘Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees’ link for registration.
- Now, following three links will be accessed.
I. New Registration
II. Modify Registration
III. Confirm Registration
I. NEW OTPR Registration (One Time Profile):
- By using this screen Andhra Pradesh State Government Employee can register his profile .
- Employee should fill in the form provided for OTPR (One Time Profile Registration) and after submission, Government Employee will get unique Reference ID to the Employee Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Also, employee also gets different codes to his mobile and Email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
Important Point: PUT ATTENTION:
- Employee should keep this Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) for Confirming the Registration.
- Further confirmed Reference ID should be kept with the Employee for future correspondence.
II. MODIFY REGISTRATION
- In case, Employee has entered wrong information, using this screen Employee can modify same.
- Those who have entered incorrect Mobile Number and Email Address, Employee won’t get Mobile Code or Email Code, in such a scenario using this screen Employee can edit the Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Thus, you will receive Mobile Code and Email Code for confirming the application.
- Apart from Mobile number and email id correction, this screen can also be used by the Employee to update the fields in the form which he/she has wrongly entered.
III. CONFIRM REGISTRATION
- In order to confirm the Registration, Employee should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code.
- Then, tap on submit button.
- After confirmation, application will be termed as successfully registered.
Fill APPSC OTPR-Application Form (May Departmental Exam) 2019:
- Once, you get successfully registered; proceed to download APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2019.
- It’s your time to enter valid information in APPSC OTPR Departmental Test Form carefully.
Upload The Scanned Copy Of Essential Documents And Passport Size Photograph:
After filling required info in Departmental Test form, you must upload asked documents and passport size photograph in prescribed size.
Deposit your fee:
Applicant can submit fee using two different channels that is
- Online using Payment Gateway (Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card)
- AP Online Centers
Preview & Final Submission of Departmental Test Form 2019:
- Once, you know about APPSC Departmental Test Dates & completed registration stages, tap on submit tab.
- You have successfully registered & remember to safe it for its use at any time.
Do you know Rejection In these cases?
Application will be rejected on the following points:
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If fee is not paid towards application.
- In case, Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self-attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer.
APPSC Departmental Test 2019 Notification Updates can also be seen through its official portal. Applicants must be aware about test dates as per official announcement from our web portal soon.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APPSC Recruitment||APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Exam Date|
|APPSC Preparation Plan||APPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|APPSC Calendar||APPSC Online Mock Test|
|Rozgar Career India||Latest PSC Notification|