Selection team of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an employment advertisement entitled as APPSC Recruitment Notification for 533 FBO/ABO/FSO Jobs. Commission releases this advertisement with a view to invite online Application Form from talented contenders for filling up the unoccupied positions.
Candidates who satisfy Educational Qualifications norms can apply against Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment. Aspirants need to fill and submit APPSC Application Form as on or before the deadline that is well stated below.
APPSC Jobs Notification:
Job seekers seeking jobs in government sector in Andhra Pradesh and possess educational and experience criterion can apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019 by filling online application form before the closing date which is given below posts wise.
Candidates can get further information in regard to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 through this page which is well customized by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||No. of APPSC Vacancy|
|Advertisement No. 07/2019|
|Forest Beat Officer||330|
|Assistant Beat Officer||100|
|Advertisement No. 08/2019|
|Hostel Welfare Officers,|
Grade-II (Male & Female)
|Hostel Welfare Officers,|
Grade-II (Female only)
|Hostel Welfare Officers, Grade-II|
Tribal Welfare Subordinate Services
|Advertisement No. 12/2019|
|Food Safety Officer||22|
|Advertisement No. 14/2019|
|Advertisement No. 15/2019|
APPSC Eligibility Criteria:
|Posts Name||Required educational qualification|
|Assistant Beat Officer||12th pass out|
|Hostel Welfare Officers||Graduation with B.Ed|
|Food Safety Officer||Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology|
|Gazetted posts||Graduate/Post Graduate Degree|
|Non-Gazetted posts||First or second class graduate/post graduate Degree|
Find Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
APPSC Age Limit:
|Posts Name||Age Restrictions|
|Assistant Beat Officer||18 years to 30 years|
|Hostel Welfare Officers||18 years to 42 years|
|Food Safety Officer||18 years to 42 years|
|Gazetted posts||18 years to 42 years|
|Non-Gazetted posts||18 years to 42 years|
APPSC Selection Process:
Engagement of job appliers for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 will be purely based on their performance in written test followed by Personal Interview taken by the experts of this reputed organization.
Start Here: APPSC Online Mock Test
Steps To Fill APPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply for APPSC Jobs must Log in to web portal of organization that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Then, candidates have to go through “Latest Notifications” section which is situated at middle side of homepage.
- Now, you have to press on suitable Andhra Pradesh PSC advertisement link
- By hitting the above mentioned link APPSC advertisement will be opened and you need to read the complete APPSC Notification PDF cautiously.
- After that, press on “Apply Online” link for applying against APPSC Job Openings.
- A new page will appear asking some details, aspirants required to fill APPSC online application form with asked details.
- Also, upload scanned images of certificate and signature along with APPSC Application Form.
- Finally, for final submission of filled application form hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take print out of APPSC Online Form for future reference.
Find Out More: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
APPSC Recruitment Dates:
|Posts Name||Closing date to apply online|
|Advertisement No. 07/2019||05-03-2019 to 27-03-2019|
|Advertisement No. 08/2019||27-02-2019 to 20-03-2019|
|Advertisement No. 12/2019||07-03-2019 to 28-03-2019|
|Advertisement No. 14/2019||26-03-2019 to 16-04-2019|
|Advertisement No. 15/2019||28-03-2019 to 17-04-2019|
For getting other details regarding APPSC Recruitment 2019 you may check the Official Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APPSC Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Study Material|
|APPSC Preparation Plan||APPSC Group 1 Notification|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Exam Date|
|APPSC Calendar||APPSC Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Departmental Test||Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy|