Sikkim Public Service Commission is going to hire eligible candidates through SPSC Recruitment process. 60 vacancies are going to be filled up for Specialists/Dental Surgeon posts.
Aspirants applying for Sikkim PSC 60 vacancies are required to check all the eligibility norms such as essential qualification, age limit etc from the official notice. The last date to apply online for SPSC Recruitment 2019 is 21-12-2018 (for Specialists) and 23-12-2018 (for Dental Surgeon).
To Get Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2019 Details: Check Here!!!
As per SPSC Jobs notification, candidates appearing for final semester are eligible to apply for SPSC vacancies but such candidates must have cleared all the previous semesters while submission of applications. Selection will be done on the basis of final merit as per the SPSC norms.
To gain additional information regarding SPSC Recruitment 2019 or much more related details, candidates must scroll down this page which is well tailored by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SPSC vacancy details:
|Name of Post||Number of|
|Dental Surgeon (Junior Grade)||07|
|Chest & Respiratory Medicine||03|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||03|
- To apply for SPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment, candidates should have degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery and should have completed Rotatory Internship of 01 year from a recognized University/institute.
- To apply for SPSC Specialist Recruitment, applicants Post Graduate Degree in Clinical, Para Clinical and Pre-Clinical subjects.
From Here, Get: Job Opportunities in Medical Field
Age limitation as on (31-10-018)
Candidates, who are going to apply for vacancies in SPSC, their age should be as follows:
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 45 years
An examination fee of Rs.150/- has to be paid by candidates applying for SPSC job vacancy through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
- Selection of candidates for Jobs in SPSC, would be done on the basis of candidate’s performances in written exam, which is going to be conducted as on the below mentioned dates.
- Qualified candidates by written test, need to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents as per the specified dates.
Shortlisted candidates for SPSC Dental Surgeon jobs will be offered pay scale as mentioned below:
- Dental Surgeon: Level-15 of the Pay Matrix
- Specialists: Level-17 of the Pay Matrix
Procedure to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2019:
Candidates can apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, visit the official portal of organization i.e. www.spscskm.gov.in to apply for Sikkim government jobs.
- Press on ‘Recruitment’ tab present at left side of the home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select an appropriate link as:
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SPECIALISTS IN VARIOUS SUBJECTS UNDER SIKKIM STATE HEALTH SERVICE.
ADVERTISEMENT & WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF DENTAL SURGEON.
- A detailed SPSC Notification will be displayed in front of your screen.
- Check eligibility & other details from it, press on suitable link to get SPSC Online Application Form.
- Fill Sikkim Public Service Commission Application Form with correct details.
- Now, upload all required documents along with form as per the requirement.
- Hit on “submit” tab for final submission of application form.
- Finally, don’t forget to carry hard copy of same for further use.
- Last date to apply for Dental Surgeon: 23-12-2018
- Date of written test for Dental Surgeon: 10-01-2019
- Last date to apply for Specialists: 21-12-2018
For rest information about SPSC Recruitment 2019, candidates are suggested to hit on the official website of the organization regularly. To get top government jobs notification, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SPSC Admit Card||SPSC Result|
|PSC Question Papers||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
|Latest PSC Notification||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|