Sikkim Public Service Commission has been notified a vacancy notification as SPSC Recruitment. Organization intends to hire-up well qualified Indian nationals for the engagement of eligible candidates in order to fill 62 GDMO, MPHW and FSO posts.
Candidates who have decided to build their career in public sector and think they are capable for above mentioned post they can apply by submitting their application form on or before the last date that is 31-05-2019 (for GDMO and MPHW posts) and 04-06-2019 (for FSO posts).
Job hunters who are going to apply for SPSC Jobs they need to submit application form till the last date. Candidates can get the rest information about Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 through this page which is well customized by the dedicated and talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Commission Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Category||SPSC Recruitment 2019|
|Posts Name(s)||GDMO, MPHW, FSO Posts|
|SPSC Recruitment Applying Process||Online|
|Last Date||Given Below|
|Name of the Posts||SPSC Vacancy|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||04|
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW)||24|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||34|
|Total SPSC Job Vacancy||62|
Essential Qualifications for SPSC 2019 Recruitment:
For SPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
A degree in Food Technology or Diary Technology or Bio-technology or related field
For SPSC Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment:
Class X passed with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) / ANM Training; Registered with the State Nursing Council
For SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
MBBS and completed rotatory internship of one year; Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
Find Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
SPSC Age Limit:
|Post Name||Age Restrictions|
|Minimum: 18 years|
Maximum: 40 years
|Minimum: 18 years|
Maximum: 40 years
|Minimum: 21 years|
Maximum: 50 years
SPSC Salary Details:
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|FSO||Level 15 of the Pay Matrix under|
H.C,H.S & F.W Department
|MPHW||Level 10 of the Pay Matrix in the Sikkim|
State Subordinate Nursing Service
|GDMO||Level 15 of the Pay Matrix in the Sikkim|
State Health Service
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay application fee for Sikkim PSC Vacancy of Rs.150/- through online process by using credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/MasterCard.
SPSC Selection Process:
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission.
- Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
Simple and easy steps to apply for Sikkim PSC Jobs:
- Visit to the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Then press on “Recruitments” tab from left side of home page.
- From new window press on suitable link as mentioned below.
“Advertisement for the Post Of Food Safety Officer (Junior Grade). (ADV. NO. 10/SPSC/EXAM/2019, DT: 02/05/2019)” link
“Advertisement For The Post Of Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Under Health Care & Human Services Department. (ADV. NO. 09/SPSC/EXAM/2019, DT: 02/05/2019)” link
“Advertisement For The Post Of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade). (ADV. NO. 08/SPSC/EXAM/2019, DT: 01/05/2019)” link
- Read SPSC Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Press on “Apply Online” link given on home page to apply for SPSC Notification.
- Fill SPSC Online Application Form with entire details.
- Upload essential documents with SPSC Application Form.
- Press on “Submit” tab and your filled form will be submitted automatically.
- Take a print out of SPSC Online Form for further use.
Links to Apply for SPSC Jobs:
|Applicant Login||Press Here|
|New User Registration||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
SPSC Recruitment Dates:
|Name of the Post||Last Date|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||04-06-2019|
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW)||31-05-2019|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||31-05-2019|
Must Check: Latest PSC Notification
Aspirants must attain remaining information concerning SPSC Recruitment 2019 by following its Official Website. Keep tuned with us for more updates regarding latest career openings.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|