NRHM Tripura Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission, Tripura has been promulgated recent employment notice regarding NRHM Tripura Recruitment. This Organization wants to appoint well motivated and educated candidates for filling up the 180 vacant positions of Community Health Officer (CHO).
Aspirants who want to work in government sector; they can apply for NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2019 through online process by submitting their application form till the last date that is 25-11-2018. List of shortlisted candidates for written test list will be published in NHM website on 27-11-2018.
NRHM Tripura CHO Exam Date 30-11-2018:
Individuals who meet all the required eligibility criteria, they can apply for NRHM Tripura Community Health Officer Recruitment. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test to be held on 30-11-2018 and Result will be declared on 05-12-2018.
Eligible and qualified contenders may get further details about NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2019 from the below part of this page which is well framed by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NRHM Tripura Recruitment
NRHM Tripura Vacancies:
- Post Name: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- No of NRHM Tripura Vacancy: 180
Educational Qualification for NRHM Tripura Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for NRHM Recruitment should hold Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.SC Nursing) / M.SC Nursing from a recognized institute/ University with good academic records.
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for NRHM Tripura Jobs must not be exceeding 35 years.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to reserved category aspirants such as according to the rules of the National Rural Health Mission to apply for NRHM Tripura Community Health Officer Recruitment.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
NRHM Tripura Selection Process:
Job seekers will be selected for the National Rural Health Mission Recruitment on the basis of their performance in Test/ Interview conducted by the selection team of National Rural Health Mission.
Start Free Preparation From: Online Test Series
NRHM Tripura Salary Details:
After the completion of NRHM Tripura Recruitment Process, recruited candidates for NRHM Tripura CHO Jobs will get Rs. 25000/- as monthly income from the concerned department of organization.
Procedure to Fill NRHM Tripura Application form:
- First of all, candidates are required to go to the official website of National Rural Health Mission that is “tripuranrhm.gov.in”.
- Now press on the “Job” tab specified on the right side of home page for NRHM Tripura Community Health Officer Recruitment.
- Then you have to hit on the “Notice for Recruitment for the post of COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER” link.
- After that, read all the details carefully and accurately from NRHM Tripura Advertisement.
- After reading NRHM Tripura Notification, go back to previous page and hit on “ONLINE FORM of COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER” link.
- Now fill NRHM Tripura Online application form with correct details in accurate manner.
- Upload all the relevant documents and certificates along with the NRHM Tripura application form.
- Hit on submit tab and your filled NRHM Tripura Online Form will be automatically submitted.
- At last, eligible candidates take a print out of it for further use.
- Last date to submit NRHM Tripura Community Health Officer Recruitment form: 25-11-2018
- Eligible candidate list will be published in NHM website on 27-11-2018
- Date of Common Written Test: 30-11-2018
- Result of written Test will be published on 05-12-2018
You can check all the details about NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2019 by following Official Link given by www.recruitmentinboxx.com You can also leave a comment on below mention comment box if you have any query related to the posts.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|