JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced the Main Examination schedule for JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam. The J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination is scheduled to be conducted from 08 March, 2022 to 17 March, 2022. Check out the complete schedule for JKPSC KAS Mains Exam 2022 and other crucial details below in the page.
The JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2022 is organized for filling up 187 Vacancies of Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (Gazetted) Service and J&K Accounts Service. The Paper I (Essay) of JKPSC CCE Main Exam will be held in Morning Session followed by Qualifying Paper (English) in Forenoon Session on 08-03-2022. Timings of both sessions are mentioned below.
JKPSC KAS Mains Exam Date Out!
After the completion of preliminary stage of J&K Combined Competitive Exam 2022, Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the Main Examination. Qualified contenders in Prelims will go for Mains examination and final selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview.
To collect more details regarding JKPSC Vacancy, JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2022 and Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Application Form, you must go through this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam
JKPSC CCE Mains Exam 2022 Date Sheet:
(9 AM to 12 PM)
(2 PM to 5 PM)
|Paper I – Essay||Qualifying Paper – English||08-03-2022|
|Paper II – General Studies – I||Paper III – General Studies – II||09-03-2022|
|Paper IV – General Studies – III||Paper V – General Studies – IV||10-03-2022|
|Paper VI – Optional Paper – I||16-03-2022|
|Paper VII – Optional Paper – II||17-03-2022|
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Vacancy 2022:
As per the detailed notification released, the categorical segregation of the JKPSC CCE Exam vacancies in the following manner:
|Junior Scale of J & K Administrative Service||28||6||5||6||2||5||2||2||56|
|J & K Police (G) Service||35||7||6||7||3||7||3||3||71|
|J & K Accounts||31||6||5||6||2||6||2||2||60|
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Criteria
Contenders must be a permanent resident of J&K State. Applicants should hold the Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a Degree of a recognized University.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Applicants should have attained the age of 21 Years and but must not have crossed the age of 35 Years. Relaxation in age will be given to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Socially and Educationally Backward Classes Candidates as per the Norms of J&K Government for JKPSC KAS Recruitment.
|Height||165 cm||150 cm|
|Chest girth Min.||84 cm. Expansion 5 cm||79 cm. Expansion 5 cm|
Candidates from Leh/Kargil
|Height||160 cm||145 cm|
|Chest girth Min.||79 cm. Expansion 5 cm||79 cm. Expansion 5 cm|
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
- For General Category: Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved Categories/PHC: Rs.500/-
- Applicants are required to submit the application fee through Bank Challan.
- The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges of the J&K Bank
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Pattern 2022
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission conducts Combined Competitive Exam in two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains Exam. Shortlisted contenders in both examinations will go for appearing in Interview on schedule date. Contenders are advised to check the complete Jammu & Kashmir PSC Combined Competitive Exam Pattern 2022 by moving their cursor downwards.
List of optional subjects:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Indian History
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science
- Public Administration
|Paper I||General Studies||150 marks|
|Paper II||One subject to be|
selected from the list
of optional subjects
Download Here: JKPSC Syllabus
- The Main Examination shall consist of a written test and an interview.
- The written test shall consist of question papers of descriptive type, out of which one paper shall be of qualifying nature only.
- Paper I on English will be of matriculation standard and will be of qualifying nature only. The marks obtained in this paper shall not count for ranking.
- Interview test will carry 250 marks.
|Paper I||General English||300 marks|
|Paper II||Essay in English||150 marks|
|Paper III & IV||General Studies||300 marks|
(for each paper )
|Papers V, VI,|
|Any two subjects to beselected|
from the listof the optional
Way to Fill Online JKPSC Application Form 2022:
Contenders keen to appear in Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination 2022 have to follow below mentioned guidelines to apply for JKPSC KAS Exam Notification 2022.
- Candidates have to reach to the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Afterwards contenders have to go through the “Examinations” tab at the menu bar on the home page.
- Hit the “Combined Competitive Examination” link under the drop down list.
- Now press “J & K Combined Services Competitive Examination (KAS)” link available on this new page.
- Read the complete instructions mentioned in JKPSC KAS 2022 Exam Notification carefully.
- Afterwards you are required to enter the asked details in JKPSC Online Application Form in an appropriate manner.
- Upload photo and signature in JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Online Application Form 2022.
- Recheck the complete J&K Combined Competitive Exam Online Application form 2022.
- Hit the submit tab for the submission and take print out of this filled application form for future use.
Note: In order to grab more details regarding JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2022, contenders have to go through the above mentioned Official Link. Apart from it, you can be connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting the latest updates in this concern or others.