Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has depicted a job notification entitled as JKPSC Recruitment. Organization is inviting applications for filling up 371 positions for Medical Officer (MO) Jobs. Those candidates who are interested they can apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Overview about Page:
|JKPSC Vacancy Detail||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Examination Fee|
|Age Details||Selection process|
|Last date to Apply||How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment|
Here it is a wonderful opportunity for those who want to do reputed job…!!! Willing contenders may apply by submitting their online application form on before the last date which is 01-05-2017 and who wants to acquire other information about Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment they need to read the page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com:
Post Name- Medical Officer
|Sr. No.||Category Wise||Total Vacancy|
- Applying job seekers must MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956..
- Also applicants must have Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
We Have More Job Options, Grab Now:
Age Criteria for JKPSC Jobs:
The age of applying contenders must be measured according to the rules and regulations of organization as on 1st January 2017 that are follows under-
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|Relaxation in Age|
|Candidates in Govt. Service||40 Years|
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories||43 years|
The successfully appointed contenders will get an amount of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month as a salary from the organization.
Download PDF: – JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Examination Fee for JKPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates (General Category) need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 805/- and Rs. 405/- for Reserved Categories aspirants.
- Applicants have to deposit the fee in the J&K Bank branch.
Mode of Assortment:
The recruitment of appliers will be done on the basis of written test/ Interview which will be conducted by selection authority of organization. No TA/ DA will be granted to applicants for attending the interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Steps to fill JKPSC Application Form:
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Then go to “What’s New” section available on the bottom of the home page.
- After that hit on “Online Applications are invited for the posts of Medical Officer in H&ME Departments [Notification dated:27.03.2017” link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- Then go to the option “Apply Online” and fill online application form.
- Upload all the documents/ testimonials along with applications if asked.
- At last, press “submit” button and take hard copy of the filled form and keep it safe for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Date of commencement for submission of online applications||01-04-2017|
|End date for submission of online applications||01-05-2017|
|Last date for submission of Fee/ Bank Challan||03-05-2017|
Check above provided Official Notification for more details related to JKPSC Recruitment 2017.
You are advised to stay connect with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get direct updates time to time and if you have any query you may write in comment box which is available at the top. We will try to solve your problem as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|JKPSC Result||Latest PSC Notification|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|