Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Lecturer Super Specialty Hospital||22/06/2017|
Candidates who are looking for Vacancies in government organization are hereby informed that an employment notice has been circulated as JKPSC Recruitment by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. Organization wants to employ work oriented, career and talented candidate for filling up 12 Assistant Conservator of Forests posts. Candidates who met the needed educational qualification and other parameters can apply for JKPSC Jobs. Eligible job seekers can apply JKPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting Online Application Form as on or before the last date that is 28.06.2017.
Key Points of this Page:
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Age Restrictions||Pay scale for JKPSC Vacancies|
|Application Fee for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment||Selection Process|
|Steps to fill application form||Important Dates|
Appliers can fill applications by logging to its web page or from the link mentioned below for your easiness. Job fighters who are desirous to gather other important details and facts concerning JKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 they are advised to go through below tuned page which is well modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
Assistant Conservator of Forests – 12 Vacancies
Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, in Science or engineering from recognized University with good education record.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
The minimum age of applying candidate for JKPSC Vacancy should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years and applicants who belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Resident of Backward Area/Social Caste/ Actual Line of Control they will be 3 years maximum age relaxation.
What would you get?
Recruited aspirants for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment will be paid a good amount of pay scale that is Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- from the concerned department of reputed commission.
Job hunters who belong to general category they need to pay Rs.1005 and who belong to reserved category they need to pay Rs.505 as an application fee. The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
Recruitment Procedure for JKPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment procedure will be done on the basis of applicant’s performance in written exam and interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Get Here: JKPSC Syllabus
How to Fill JKPSC Application Form?
Entrants who are interested to make their place secure in this vacancy need to apply and for this you need to follow following steps:
- Aspirants need to visit the web page of the organization that is jkpsc.nic.in
- On homepage, press on “Extension in filling of online application form for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) [Notice dated:12.06.2017]” link under the “What’s New” section of the page.
- On hitting this tab, notification will open on your computer screen and candidates are required to go through it.
- If you are eligible then hit on the “Apply Online” tab and Fill JKPSC Online Application form.
- While filling the application form you have to upload all required documents which are given below
- Now you need to preview of the application and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
- Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth;
- Educational qualification certificate viz. Provisional Degree Certificate/Degree Certificate issued by the concerned University;
- Permanent Resident Certificate;
- Category certificate, if any, issued under SRO 294 of 2005 dated 21.10.2005 duly revalidated and valid on the last date of receipt of Application Form.
- Certificate regarding holding of a civil post in the State as required under rules;
- Physical fitness certificate certifying the physical fitness of the candidate alongwith height and chest measurement from Chief Medical Officer concerned.
Get Here: JKPSC Apply Online Link
Last date for submit the application form: 28.06.2017
Last date for paying application Fee: 30.06.2017
JKPSC Recruitment Notice 2017
Candidates must visit the Official Link to get JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Candidates may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest information as we updates our pages time to time. If any candidates has query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll respond to your query as soon as possible
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has published a latest notice entitled as JKPSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited from talented and dexterous candidates to get them hire on the vacant posts of Lecturer in various disciplines. Aspirants, who want to get the advantage of JKPSC Lecturer Jobs, can apply via online process before the last date for applying that is 22/06/2017 (for Lecturer Super Specialty Hospital) and 28/06/2017 (Lecturer in Government Dental College). Candidates may get further information in concern of JKPSC Recruitment 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
Latest Update on: 9-6-2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has transmitted an Advertisement entitled as JKPSC Recruitment to hire candidates on 371 vacant posts of Medical Officer in Health & Medical Education Department. All the aspirants are informed that last date for filing up online application is extended up to 10/06/2017. As per the previous notification the closing date for submission of online application was 01/05/2017. However the cut of date for determining the eligibility shall not be changed. Now as the last date is extended so the candidates, who didn’t apply for this recruitment can apply now before the closing date and grab the advantage of this JKPSC jobs opportunity. Candidates can get whole information in concern of JKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this page.
Get Official Notification >> Press Here
Download PDF >> JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Apply Now >> Press Here
Aspirants, intending to apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment are required to send hard copy of online application form along with the required documents within two days after depositing fee to the respective address. Candidates can apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, well modified by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Key Points of this Page:
|JKPSC Job Details||Eligibility criteria|
|Age Limitations||Pay Band|
|Application Fee||Selection Process|
|Steps to apply for JKPSC Recruitment||Important Dates|
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of Post:
- Lecturer Super Specialty Hospital (GMC, Jammu) in Health & Medical Education Department.
- Lecturer in Government Dental College, Srinagar under IInd Special Drive
- Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Pediatrics Surgery
- Conservative/Operative Dentistry
Candidates, who are applying for JKPSC Vacancies, they must have following qualification:
Candidates, who are applying for Lecturer in Government Dental College in Conservative/Operative Dentistry discipline, they must have Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India.
Get Here Latest: Medical Jobs
JKPSC Age Limit:
Candidates, who are applying for JKPSC lecturer vacancies, their age, should be less than 18 years and not more than 52 years (for Lecturer Super Specialty Hospital) and 40 years (for Lecturer in Government Dental College). Relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category as per the rules of organization.
Candidates, selected for Jammu and Kashmir PSC recruitment will get salary of Rs. Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- every month offered by the organization.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Download PDF >> Lecturer Super Specialty Hospital
Download PDF >> Lecturer in Government Dental College
Candidates have to pay Rs. 805/- (General Category) and Rs. 405/- (Reserved Category) as examination fee. Payment of examination fee should be deposited in the J&K Bank branch.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates. Information of selection process will be informed to the candidates separately.
Get Here Sample Papers: PSC Question Papers
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment?
Candidates, who want to fill JKPSC online application form can follow below stated steps:
- First of all you must logon to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on the suitable links as “Online Applications are invited for the posts of Lecturer in Super Specialty Hospital (Government Medical College, Jammu) [Notification dated:19.05.2017]” or “Online Applications are invited for the post of Lecturer Conservative/Operative Dentistry in Government Dental College, Srinagar H&ME [Notification dated:25.05.2017]” link available in What’s New section.
- You will get a PDF format on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details related to the recruitment. You must read it carefully before applying.
- After reading the advertisement, if you satisfying all the abilities required for recruitment then you should go back to the home page.
- Now you have to tap “Online Form” available under drop down list of “Examination” tab in menu bar.
- On the next page you have to hit “Show jobs” in front of “Direct Recruitment Posts”.
- Now you are required to select “Apply” tab navigated in front of the post you want to apply.
- Fill the required information in application form in correct manner and tap “submit” button.
- Now take a print out of online application form and send it to the respective address along with the required documents enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- Application should be reach to the department within 2 days after submission of examination fee.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment>> Apply Now
Office of the PSC Complex
Located at Reshamgarh Colony,
Jammu, Solina, Srinagar.
|Last date to apply online (for Lecturer Super Specialty Hospital)||22/06/2017|
|Last date for submission of fee/bank Challan||24/06/2017|
|Closing date to apply online (for Lecturer in Government Dental College)||28/06/2017|
|Last date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan||30/06/2017|
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates may visit this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|JKPSC Result||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest PSC Notification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|JKPSC Admit Card||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|