Online applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir for the post of Assistant Draftsman (Translation) in Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Department. JKPSC Recruitment notice has been released regarding the same. As per JKPSC job notification, candidates must fulfill all the eligibility norms and fill the online application forms. The online applications are commencing from 06.10.2017 and will continue till 06.11.2017. Aspirants must not miss this prospect and should apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who desire to apply for Jammu And Kashmir PSC Vacancy have to appear in the written test. The candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for personal interview according to the merit list prepared. More information regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 can be attained form the below structure of the page which is well crested by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JKPSC vacancy 2017:
Assistant Draftsman (Translation)
What are the Required Qualification?
Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University if they are planning to apply for JKPSC jobs.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
What are the age Limitations for JKPSC vacancies?
Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years respectively.
Upper Age Limitations
- Candidates in Govt. Service: 40 years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
How much salary will the Assorted aspirants paid?
The selected candidates for JKPSC Draftsman post will get a pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-
What is the Application fee for JKPSC job?
After the submission of the application form, a challan will be generated containing the basic details of the candidate and the given below amount of fee along with the service charges of Rs 5/-is to be deposited in any branch of J&K Bank.
- General Category: Rs 805/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.405/-
What is the Assortment Procedure?
For the assortment of the candidates, the selection committee of the organization is going to conduct written test. On the basis of the marks in the written test, a merit list will be prepared. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit list and will be called for personal interview/ oral test.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Centre of Examination:
- The examination will be held at different centres located in Jammu and Srinagar.
- No request for the change in the test centre will be entertained.
Process to fill JKPSC application form:
To apply for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment, the candidates are required to follow the instructions which are as follows:
- Firstly you have to log on to the official website of Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Now you have to select “Online applications are invited for the post of Assistant Draftsman (Translation) in law, Justice & parliamentary Affairs Department (Notification dated 04.10.2017)” link.
- After that a notification will appear on your screen and you have to read the details given it carefully.
- Now if you are satisfied you can hit on “online application” and then hit you can fill all the details in it carefully.
- Now you can upload the image of recent photograph and signature and Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- You may recheck the form before the submission and can hit on “Edit” button for any correction.
- Finally tap on “Submit” button and a challan will be generated to pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the challan and pay the application fee.
- At last you may submit the hard copy of the form along with the requisite documents in the office of the Commission.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification>>>Get Here
- Starting date of online applications: 06.10.2017
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects: 06.11.2017
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan: 08.11 .2017
Candidates you can attain all the important information in concern of JKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Link. To acquire the latest information, you can subscribe to this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|JKPSC Admit Card||PSC Question Papers|
|JKPSC Results||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
|Latest PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|