Name Of Posts
|District Litigation Officer||Get Details|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||Get Details|
Read Latest JKPSC Recruitment Notice! Commission has invited application form through online mode from eligible and motivated contenders to fill up 11 vacant posts of District Litigation Officer (DLO). Aspirants who find themselves eligible for these jobs in government sector may apply for it. To attain further details concerning JKPSC Recruitment 2017 applying candidates may read this page.
From This Page You May Assemble Details Regarding:
|Positions Detail||Qualification Required|
|Age Limitation & Salary Structure||Mode of Selection|
|Process of Applying||Dates to Be Keep In Mind|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service commission is inviting online applications from skilled contenders. Interested applicants may fill online application form by going through below specified simple procedure before the last date that is 02.02.2017. To get all essential information in detail about JKPSC Jobs applicants have to read this web page carefully till end which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
District Litigation Officer (DLO) – 11 Posts
Applicants who are applying for JKPSC Job must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a university established by law in India with at least two years actual practice at Bar.
Get More Jobs after Graduation – Check Now
Get Latest: Law Jobs
The age of applying candidates must not be below the age of 18 years and not exceed the maximum age limit of 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be provided as-
- For Physically Challenged candidates – 42 Years
- For Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories – 43 Years
- For Ex-serviceman – 48 Years
Check JKPSC Recruitment Notice – Get PDF File
Candidates who will be appointed on these JKPSC Vacancies will be provided an attractive amount in the pay scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- +GP Rs. 4,800/- per month from the administration.
Selection of applicants against JKPSC Notice will be done on the basis of application received and then written examination and interview will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
Check Easy Tips for Preparation –
The applicants who are filling online application form have to make the payment of examination or application fee through Challan. The challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch-
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|General Category||Rs. 805/-|
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 405/-|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
How to Fill JKPSC Application Form:
Job hunters may apply for these openings by following below stated simple steps-
- First of all, applicants, who have decided to apply should log on to the official website that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Now move your cursor to “What’s New” section which is given at the center of the page.
- Under that section you have to hit the link “ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSTS OF DISTRICT LITIGATION OFFICER IN LAW DEPARTMENT. [NOTIFICATION DATED: 29.12.2016]”.
- Now detailed notification in PDF form will appear in front of you, read that notification carefully.
- And after that you have to go back to the Home page and hit the tab “Online Form” which is available at the left side of the page.
- And then from the list you have to hit the link “CLICK TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF DISTRICT LITIGATION OFFICER IN LAW DEPARTMENT [LAST DATE: 02.02.2017]”.
- And then you have to press the “Apply” button which is given in front of “DISTRICT LITIGATION OFFICER” link.
- Now online application form will display you have to fill all required details in it carefully.
- And then upload relevant testimonials and =make payment of application fees.
- Now re-check all details and the press “Submit” button.
- Finally you have to take the print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 02.02.2017
- Last date for submission of fee/ bank challan – 05.02.2017
To gather detailed information regarding JKPSC Recruitment aspirants have to go through the official link tailored above on this page. For getting updates on JKPSC Recruitment 2017 applicants may bookmark this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Ctrl + D.
Searching for DMS Job? Get Here! Jammu & Kashmir Public Service commission has initiated a notice titled as JKPSC Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates for the Deputy Medical Superintendent post. Aspirants, who are looking for JKPSC Jobs, can apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Job applicants, who are interested for jkpsc.nic.in, are required submit the JKPSC Online Application Form on or before the closing date that is 21st January, 2017. Aspirants are advised to submit the application fees before the closing date 25th January, 2017. Aspirants can fetch all other necessary information regarding Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment, through this page which is well maintained by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Deputy Medical Superintendent
- Candidates who are willing to get JKPSC Jobs should posses a degree of Post Graduate in Surgery/ Gynecology or Medicine and/or other clinical subject/Hospital Administration with good academic Record from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Applicants who have working experience in related field will be given preference.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Candidates must meet the ager criteria as per directives of the organization which is mention below:
- Minimum- 18 years of age
- Maximum – 40 years of age
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI as given below:
- Candidates in Govt. Service – 40 years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories – 43 years
- Ex-servicemen – 48 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 42 years
JKPSC Recruitment>>> Official Notification
Aspirants who will be successfully appointed for Deputy Medical Superintendent Jobs will receive a salary amount of Rs 15600-39100 per month + GP of Rs. 6600/- from the organization.
- Candidates need to pay the examination fee as per category which is mentioned below and deposit it in the J&K Bank branch
- General Category – Rs. 805/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs. 405/-
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance shown by them in written test/ Interview which will be conducted by selection authority of organization.
- No TA/ DA will be granted to applicants for attending the interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Centre of Examination:
- The Examination will be held at different centre’s located in Srinagar and Jammu
- The allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
Steps to fill JKPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to log on to official website of organization that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Then go to “What’s New” section available on the home page, then you have scroll the link.
- After that hit on “Notification Regarding Filling of Online Application Forms for The Post of Deputy Medical Superintendent GMC Jammu, Health & Medical Education Department” link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- Then go back to the home page and hit “Online Form” tab.
- Press “To Fill the Online Application for the Posts of Deputy Medical Superintendent (GMC-Jammu)” link.
- Hit on the “Apply” link.
- Upload all the documents/ testimonials along with applications if asked.
- At last, press “submit” button and take hard copy of the filled form and keep it safe for future reference.
|End date for submission of online applications||21st January, 2017|
|Last date for submission of Fee/Bank Challan||25th January, 2017|
Aspirants can collect the whole information about JKPSC Recruitment through the official notice that is mentioned above and acquire the latest updates of JKPSC Recruitment 2017 from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so keep Visiting!!
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released an employment notice concerning JKPSC Recruitment. Commission is looking for skilled job seekers to fill up 141 jobs openings of Librarians and Physical Training Instructors (PTI) posts. For JKPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates having Master’s and Ph.D Degree, may apply through online mode.
Online application form should be submitted in prescribed format on or before the last date that is 15th January 2017. Before applying for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates should read complete details that are well mentioned on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Librarians||67||Master’s Degree and Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission with NET/ SLET/ SET qualified|
|Physical Training Instructors||74||Master’s Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Science with at least 55% marks with NET/ SLET/ SET qualified|
Selected candidates for any of the above stated posts, will be paid Rs. 15600 – 39100 + AGP Rs. 6000/- per month as salary.
JKPSC Recruitment - Official Notification
Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 1st January 2016. Upper age limit can be relaxed for Physically Challenged candidates upto 42 years, for RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories upto 43 years and for Ex-serviceman upto 48 years.
- For General Category – Rs.805.00/-
- For Reserved Categories – Rs.405.00/-
- Fee should be submitted through computer generated challan in the J&K Bank branch.
Selection of job hunters will be done for JKPSC Jobs as per their performance in Examination and Interview. The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
Get Detailed: JKPSC Syllabus
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment ?
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- On the home page you need to go the “What’s New” section.
- Then select link ‘ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSTS OF LIBRARIAN AND PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR IN HIGHER EDU. DEPTT. [NOTIFICATION DATED:13.12.2016]’.
- Now the advertisement will be opened; you need to read the advertisement carefully.
- Now come back to the previous page and select tab ‘Online Form’ from left side of home page.
- Now choose link ‘TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF LIBRARIAN AND PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR IN HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT [LAST DATE :15.01.2017]’.
- Then you required to filling the online application form in correct manner and upload recent passport size photograph and necessary certificates.
- Now you need to cross check of application form and also take a print out of it for further process.
- At last you need to hit on the “Submit” button.
- Take copy of challan for and pay your fee through proper channel as given above.
- Last date for submission of online applications – 15th January 2017
- Last date for submission of fee/ bank challan – 20th January 2017
Note: We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided official notice above for other essential information about JKPSC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JKPSC Result||Latest PSC Notification|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|