JKPSC Departmental Exam
Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to conduct JKPSC Departmental Exam so as to hire eligible and skillful candidates on the posts of Labour Inspector/Officer. Candidates, willing for JKPSC Recruitment may apply against JKPSC Notification through online mode.
Aspirants must check all the vital details regarding JKPSC Departmental Exam 2018 by going through the below section of this page. Candidates, who want to get recruited in Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission, must fill their application form till the last date.
What qualification is required to apply for JKPSC exam?
Candidates, who are going to apply for Jammu And Kashmir PSC examination 2018, must have Degree or Diploma in concerned stream from any recognized university or organization with good academic records.
Candidates may apply for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment by the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well instructed by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JKPSC Departmental Exam
Labour Inspector/ Officers
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Departmental Recruitment:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission examination, must have Degree or Diploma in concerned stream from any recognized university or organization with good academic records.
Age criteria to apply for JKPSC Jobs:
To apply for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission vacancies, candidate’s age shall be decided by the organization norms.
Mode of Selection for JKPSC Latest Recruitment:
Aspirants will be selected for Jammu And Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of the marks they have obtained in JKPSC Departmental Examination, which is going to be held on specified date by the organization.
Check Latest Topics Via: JKPSC Syllabus
JKPSC Exam Centers:
- JKPSC examination will be held at Jammu and Kashmir Examination Hall, Srinagar and J&K PSC Examination Hall, Jammu.
- The allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
JKPSC Departmental Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee. Application fee should be done through challan, which will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
How to Apply for JKPSC Departmental Exam 2018?
Candidates, who wish to apply for JKPSC examination 2018, may fill JKPSC Application Form 2018 by following the instructions mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Now you have to hit on “Departmental Examination” link available under drop down list of “Examination” tab
- On the next page you must select “Labour Inspectors/Officers” link
- You will get a PDF format, in which you will get all the details regarding examination
- You must read it.
- Now hit on “Apply” tab. Fill all the information in it and tap “Submit” button.
- After successfully submission of application form, you must take a print out of filled application form for future references.
Last date to apply for JKPSC Departmental Exam: June 2018
Candidates are suggested to visit Official Link of organization to get rest details regarding JKPSC Departmental Exam 2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates. Candidates may ask their queries regarding this post by write in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JKPSC Recruitment||JKPSC Admit Card|
|JKPSC Results||Upcoming PSC Notification|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|