APPSC Departmental Test Results
You can check the APPSC Departmental Test Results of November, 2018 Session here in this page. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to conduct the AP Department Test from 10-11-2018 to 15-11-2018. The Commission will publish the Result on its official website (psc.ap.gov.in)
Concerned contenders can go through the proper instructions stated in the below section in order to view the APPSC Departmental Test Result 2018. On the release, the direct link to download APPSC November Session Departmental Test Results will be updated soon in this page.
APPSC Departmental Test November 2018 Results
Andhra Pradesh Departmental Examination is organized for various departments in control of the Commission such as Subordinate Accounts Service, Excise Department, Forest Department, Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance Department, Ministerial Staff, etc.
Go through this complete page which is organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to get more information about the APPSC Departmental Test Result 2018.
APPSC Departmental Test Results
Procedure to Download APPSC Departmental Test Result 2018:
You can obtain the APPSC Result 2018 of November Departmental Examination by following the few simple steps stated below:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Now press the ‘Results’ tab which is available on the homepage.
- The newly opened page will display a list of various APPSC Results.
- Here you need to look for the Notification which accounts for the declaration of APPSC Departmental Test Result 2018.
- On pressing the suitable link to obtain Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test Result, the next page will department wise list of APPSC Departmental Exam Results.
- Here you need to select the Subject/Department Name for which you want to view AP Departmental Test Results.
- Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test of November, 2018 session will be displayed on the screen.
- Check for your Hall Ticket number whether mentioned in the list of qualifying candidates.
- Download or save the APPSC Departmental Test Results to your desktop.
- You may also take a print out of your Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test Results for future requirements.
Memorandum of Marks in APPSC Departmental Test 2018:
- Candidates unable to clear the Examination shall also receive their scorecard through I.P.O./Bank Draft of Rs.25/- payable to the Additional Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
- For this, you need to mention your requisitions on the Notice Board Commission’s Office within ONE MONTH from the date of display of results. Attachment of Hall Ticket copy with the requisition is necessary.
- Requisitions without a photo copy of Hall Ticket are not entertained.
Must Check Complete: APPSC Notification
Recounting of APPSC Departmental Test Results November 2018:
There will not be any rechecking of Answer sheets of the Departmental Test under any circumstances. But for conventional Type (written) Exams, you can apply for the recounting of marks within 15 days from the Result release Date. In this context, candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.50/- for each paper through IPO / Bank Draft payable to the Additional Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Vijayawada.
Check Out Current:
In case you wish to grab additional details regarding APPSC Departmental Test Result 2018, you can refer to the official link of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is available above. Also, stay connected with us to get notified about any further updates regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|APPSC Departmental Test||APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Books and Study Material|
|APPSC Preparation Plan||APPSC Recruitment|
|APPSC Exam Dates||Latest PSC Notification|