Scholarship in India
Huge number of capable candidates often fails to carry forward their studies due to the financial issues. Candidates must feel fortunate to know that there is numerous number of Scholarship in India which are provided for Fellowships, Undergraduate, Engg courses.
There are many public and private institutes that help eligible students in need of financial assistance. Scholarship Application online process will be begun soon, till then students are advised to check other details regarding Scholarship in India 2018, from the below section of this page
Every year numerous numbers of scholarships are provided to the students by public and private institutes such as ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region, National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students etc. this year also organization is going to provide Scholarship to Fellowships, Undergraduate and Engg Students.
So those students who are eligible can apply for these scholarships through online mode before the last date. Aspirants who want to fetch more information about Scholarship in India 2018 are advised to go through below section of this page which is well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Scholarship in India
National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students):
This scheme is available for the ST candidates to acquire the higher education in the form of fellowships to pursue
- Phil and Ph. D. Courses, with a view to create a pool among them qualified to hold posts of teachers /professionals and other higher stages of employment
- Graduate and Post Graduate studies with scholarship in Top Class Institutions of National repute
Every year around 1000 fresh fellowship is provided to the aspirants. At present, Ministry has implemented two Central Sector Scholarship schemes of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) and Top Class Education for ST Students.
ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region:
- This Scholarship in India 2017 is provided to the candidates who have domicile of the North-Eastern states of India are covered under the schemes that are Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Only those aspirants whose family annual income is less than or equal to Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum are covered under ambit of the scheme.
Pre Matric/ Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities:
This Scholarship in India is offered to the candidates who belong to notified minority communities that are Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian). Only those candidates are eligible who are studying in India only and fulfilling the Scheme guidelines. This scheme is offered by central government to the candidates who want to carry forward their studies.
Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities:
Three scholarship Schemes (Pre-matric, Post-matric and Scholarship for Top Class Education) has been implemented by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities with a view to give educational opportunities to students with disabilities.
Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students:
- The main objective of the central government is to reduce the drop-outs and to promote the enrolment of girl child in secondary schools, chiefly belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Under this scheme, Rs.3,000/- is deposited in the name girls as FD on enrolment in class IX, who are permitted to withdraw it along with interest thereon on passing X Class and attaining 18 years of age.
- To be eligible for this scheme, girls should not be more than 16 years of age (as on 31st March) on joining class IX and unmarried.
National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE):
The main aim of this scheme is recognizing and promoting quality education among SC aspirants. This scheme is provided to the aspirants who are going to pursue their studies after 12. All the institutes who are notified by the ministry of social justice and empowerment will operate this scheme. This is the Scholarship in India for undergraduate.
India fellowship 2018:
Scholarships are available for higher studies at various levels such as Scholarship Exams for Class 8, Matriculation & Intermediate, Graduate Level, Post Graduate levels, doctorate levels and for various other profession options as well. India being a developing country where numbers of families are poor which cannot provide good education to their children, Scholarship for higher education has becomes essential for many of the Indian students. Many of the private, foreign and government organizations provides scholarship for students to fulfill their dreams of higher studies.
Day by day the fees for all the courses are getting very high, Scholarships have certain criteria of eligibility and some have certain types of exams which candidates have to break to avail the scholarship. Every talented student dream to get higher Education to make their thoughts come true, but some families which are not financially good cannot pay for the higher expenses on studies of their children. In India, Scholarship is like boon for the poor students.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Types of Scholarship in India
There are so many type of scholarship in India which is offered by private and public institutes for undergraduate, engineering, Graduation, 10th, agriculture, UGC, BD etc. We have provided detailed information about the type of scholarship.
Scholarship in India for engineering/ postgraduate/ PhD/ Art and other courses is suggested by individual colleges and universities for highly qualified candidates. These scholarship are offered to only those candidates who possess good academic records, usually result in either a complete charges of college, or for a reduced rate of tuition.
Scholarship in India on merit based are given to candidates on the basis of their academic, artistic, athletic or other abilities, and often factor in an applicant’s extracurricular activities and community service record.The most general merit-based scholarships, awarded by either private associations or straightly by a student’s planned college. These scholarships are compensated directly to the institution, rather than given directly to the student
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
These are scholarships for those contenders are selected based upon gender, race, religion, family and medical history, or many other student-specific factors. Minority scholarships are the most common awards in this category.
This scholarship is awarded to students with outstanding skill in a sport, so that the student will be present at the college and play the sport on a college team. Some think that considering scholarship money for athletic rather than academic or intellectual purpose is not in society’s or colleges’ best concern.
These are scholarships which are awarded to students who plan to pursue a specific field of study by a college or university. Many schools in the United States give future nurses complete scholarships to come into the field, particularly if the student intends to work in a high-need society.
Procedure To apply for Scholarship In India:
Candidates are advised to follow below stated simple steps in order to fill application form for scholarship:
- First of all you need to visit the official site of National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the scheme for you want to apply for
- After hitting the appropriate link, A PDF file will appear and you have to go through it carefully.
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “Apply” tab
- A new page will appear on your digital screen and you have to enter your credentials
- Then you have to hit “Login” button
- Application form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the all the required details
- At last you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print of the same for future use.
Check Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
Required Documents At The Time Of Filling Up The Application Form:
Below are the lists of all the mandatory documents which are required at the time of filling up the application form. Must have a glance!!!
- Student Photo
- Institution Verification Form
- Self declaration of Income Certificate by the student
- Self declaration of community by the student
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
India fellowship 2018:
Scholarship is a benefit for students, belonging to the weaker divisions of the society, who are not capable to further their schooling for some reason. Scholarship is an encouragement as well as support for students, who are capable, but do not have the means to study further. There are a range of scholarships – merit-based, need-based, student-specific, career-specific, and college-specific. The Ministry offers National as well as External Scholarships to the needy students.
Candidates may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get recent updates time to time. If you have any query regarding information available here, you may ask in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. On availability of latest details about Scholarship in India 2018, we will update this page, so till than stay connected with.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Student Success Strategies||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Golden Rules of Career Success||Career After 12th In India|