Online application forms are welcomed by Sri Krishnadevaraya University as AP LAWCET Exam Notification has released now. Candidates who want to appear in AP LAWCET 2017 & AP PGLCET 2017 Exam to take admission in to LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses and LL.M Courses must fill online application form. Keen contenders have to qualify AP LAWCET 2017 Entrance Exam so as to pursue higher studies and make a bright career.
What This Page Includes?
|Available Sri Krishnadevaraya University Degree Courses|
|What is the Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET Exam?|
|Application fee Charges|
|Selection process and Exam pattern Details|
|Online Applying Process For AP LAWCET Exam|
|Document Required For online Application|
|Entrance exam Centres Details|
|Important Dates and Note To keep In Mind|
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is conducted on 19/04/2017 so candidates who wish to be a part of this state level entrance exam must submit their online application form till 18/03/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has represented the entire page to provide you all the essential details about AP LAWCET Admission and AP LAWCET important dates.
LL.B 3 Year Degree Course:
- LL.B (Honors)
LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course:
- BA.LL.B (Honors)
- B.Com. LL.B
AP LAWCET 2017 Entrance Exam Notification: Check now
For AP LAWCET:
- Aspirants should be an Indian.
- Also satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions
- For LLB 3 Year Course: Aspirants must hold Graduate Degree with minimum three years duration under 10+2+3 pattern of a recognized University
- For LL.B 5 year course: Candidates must passed two year Intermediate Examination under 10+2 pattern/ other equivalent examination to Intermediate by the University, Board of Intermediate A.P. and Bar Council of India.
For AP PGLCET:
- Candidates must hold LL.B./ B.L. degree on the date of application.
- Aspirants who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible and can apply.
Check Out: Top 10 Law Colleges In India
Application fee Charges for AP LAWCET Notification:
Applying candidates have to pay Registration Fee and this fee can be deposited through online mode by using Credit card / Debit card.
|Law programme applying for||Application Fees (in INR)|
|AP LAWCET for 3-year LLB||Rs. 700 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
|AP LAWCET for 5-year LLB||Rs. 700 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
|AP PGLCET||Rs. 800 (57.50 Bank charges extra)|
What will be Hiring Process?
An entrance test will be conducted to get admission in AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET. Those who score well in this examination will be called for counseling.
AP LAWCET Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Of Questions: 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Medium of Paper: English and Telugu Only.
- Time duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Sections of paper: 3 parts as stated below….
|C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
Get Best Answers: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How I Can Fill AP LAWCET Online Application Form?
- First of all eligible and desirous aspirants go to the official website of Sri Venkateswara University that is sche.ap.gov.in
- Then on the home page aspirants must choose the AP LAWCET-17 tab and open it.
- After hitting on a new page will be appeared then candidates must hit on “Notification” and important dates tab in the menu bar.
- Then candidates read all the details about this LLB course.
- After reading all the details candidates must follow the tab “Online Application” present in the menu bar.
- Then candidates must fololow the Four steps to submit the application form as:
Step 1: Fee Payment for APLAWCET & APPGLCET – 2017:
- In the first candidates have to fill all the necessary details and follow all the procedure as stated in the given image:
- Afterr filling all the relevant information candidates must press on initiate payment button.
- Now move to second step.
Step 2: Know your Payment Status:
- In the second step aspirants candidates can know their status of payment.
- For this candidates have to fill all the information as qualification
- By hitting on “Check payment status” candidates can know the status.
- Now move forward to next step.
Step 3: Fill APLAWCET & APPGLCET – 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates must fill all the relevant information in the boxes as stated below in the images.
- Then hit on “Proceed Application Form” button.
- After hitting on this button candidates can fill an online registration form.
- Upload all the scanned documents as stated below and then go to the next step.
Step 4: Submit and Printing of APLAWCET & APPGLCET Application Form:
- After completing the application form in all respect appliers may submiot the form by pressing the “submit” button.
- By filling all the details in the above mentioned and by pressing on “Get Application Details” button you can download the filled application form.
- After this aspirants can take a print out of filled application form and keep it for future purpose.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Document Required For AP LAWCET Application Form:
- Mark certificates and Hall ticket numbers for 10th and 12thexaminations
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Residential Status certificate to prove local/non-local status
- Income Certificate of parents
- Caste Certificate if belonging to reserved categories
- Special Category Certificates if applicable (NCC, PH, Sports, etc.)
AP LAWCET and PG LCET Exam Centres:
|AP LAWCET Centers Name||PG LCET Exam Centres|
Notable Dates To be Considered:
|Released Notification of APLAWCET/APPGLCET – 2017||12/02/2017|
|Commencement of online submission of application Forms||18/02/2017|
|End Date For online submission of application Forms without Late fee||18/03/2017|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application
Late fee of Rs.500/-
|19/03/2017 to 27/03/2017|
|End Date for Submission of Application
Late fee of Rs.1000/-
|28/03/2017 to 05/04/2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application
Late fee of Rs.1500/-
|06/04/2017 to 14/04/2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application
late fee of Rs. 5000/-
|15/04/2017 to 17/04/2017|
|AP LAWCET Hall Tickets Download||14/04/2017 onwards|
|AP LAWCET and APPGLCET Entrance Exam Date and Time||19/04/2017 (Wednesday) 2-30 pm to 4-00 pm|
Know More About: Law Entrance Exam Notification
Keen candidates who wish to apply for AP LAWCET 2017 Notification they must check the Official Link. Also you can book mark this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d short cut key.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
|BEL India Admit Card 2017 – Manager/Engineer Call Letter @bel-india.com|
|ESIC Result 2017 – Out! esic.nic.in Specialist Grade – II Final Results|
|WBSSC Admit Card 2017 – Assistant Master/Mistres/Steno/MVI @wbssc.gov.in|
|ITBP Result 2017 – PST/PET Constable (CT/GD) Sports Quota itbpolice.nic.in|