AP LAWCET 2019
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as AP LAWCET 2019. It acts as gateway for admission in 3 years and 5 years of Law courses. To apply for entrance exam, submit Application Form after knowing eligibility, last date from AP LAWCET Notification.
AP LAWCET Last Date 2019:
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad invites Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Application Form from 3rd week of February 2019. Further, Application Form Last date is 3rd week of March 2019.
AP LAWCET Dates 2019:
|Events||AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Date|
|Availability of application form||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application form correction||Last week of March 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of examination||06-05-2019 (2:30 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|Releasing of answer key||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2019|
|Downloading of rank card||4th week of May 2019|
|Starting of counselling||In the month of October 2019|
AP LAWCET Entrance Exam Date 2019:
This state level entrance exam is scheduled on 3rd week of April 2019 for admission in 3 years and 5 years of Law programmes. After successfully conducted test, its score card will be available from 2nd week of May 2019.
On the basis of Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Counselling, applicants may undergo counsellling for admission in the state law universities of AP. Now, refer all details for AP LAWCET 2019 Notification from this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
LL.B 3 Year Degree Course:
- LL.B (Honors)
LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course:
- BA.LL.B (Honors)
- B.Com. LL.B
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
The candidate must be an Indian national.
Candidates should satisfy the local/non-local status of AP state.
For LLB 3 Year Course:
Applicants must hold Graduate Degree with minimum three years duration under 10+2+3 pattern of a recognized University with 45% aggregate marks.
For 5 year LL.B Course:
To apply for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test, applicant should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized board or AP board with minimum of 45% marks..
For AP PGLCET:
- Candidates must hold LL.B./ B.L. degree on the date of application.
- Aspirants who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./ B.L. Final year examination are also eligible and can apply.
Check Out: Top 10 Law Colleges In India
At time of filling Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Form, applicants have to pay fee through online mode by using Credit card / Debit card.
|Application Fees (in INR)|
|for 3-year LLB||Rs. 700 (57.50 Bank charges|
|for 5-year LLB||Rs. 700 (57.50 Bank charges|
|AP PGLCET||Rs. 800 (57.50 Bank charges|
AP LAWCET Admission Process:
An entrance test will be conducted to get admission in LAWCET and AP PGLCET. Those who score well in this examination will be called for counseling.
AP LAWCET Entrance Exam Pattern 2019:
- Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number Of Questions: 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Medium of Paper: English and Telugu Only.
- Time duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Sections of paper: 3 parts as stated below….
|General Knowledge||30 of 30|
|Current Affairs||30 of 30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60 of 60|
AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus:
As per AP LAWCET Syllabus, for 5 year Law course, the questions will be set from the Intermediate level while for 3 year Law course; the standard will be expected of Degree Level.
In exam, questions will be from General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the Study of Law.
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Centers:
- Anantapuramu, Chittoor
- Tirupathi, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Nandyal
- Nellore, Ongole
- Guntur, Vijayawada,
Also Check Out:
How I Can Fill AP LAWCET Online Application Form 2019?
- First of all eligible and desirous aspirants go to the official website of Sri Venkateswara University that is sche.ap.gov.in
- Then on the home page aspirants must choose the LAWCET 2019 tab and open it.
- After hitting on a new page will be appeared then candidates must hit on “Notification” and important dates tab in the menu bar.
- Then candidates read all the details about this LLB course.
- After reading all the details candidates must follow the tab “Online Application” present in the menu bar.
- Then candidates must follow the Four steps to submit the application form as:
Step 1: Fee Payment:
- In the first candidates have to fill all the necessary details and follow all the procedure as stated.
- After filling all the relevant information candidates must press on initiate payment button.
- Now move to second step.
Step 2: Know your Payment Status:
- In the second step aspirants candidates can know their status of payment.
- For this candidates have to fill all the information as qualification
- By hitting on “Check payment status” candidates can know the status.
- Now move forward to next step.
Step 3: Fill AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form:
- Put required details in Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Application Form.
- Then hit on “Proceed Application Form” button.
- After hitting on this button candidates can fill an online registration form.
- Upload all the scanned documents as stated below and then go to the next step.
Step 4: Submit and Printing of Application Form:
- After completing the application form in all respect appliers may submiot the form by pressing the “submit” button.
- By filling all the details in the above mentioned and by pressing on “Get Application Details” button you can download the filled application form.
- After this aspirants can take a print out of filled application form and keep it for future purpose.
Document Required For LAWCET Application Form 2019:
- Mark certificates and Hall ticket numbers for 10th and 12thexaminations
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Residential Status certificate to prove local/non-local status
- Income Certificate of parents
- Caste Certificate if belonging to reserved categories
- Special Category Certificates if applicable (NCC, PH, Sports, etc.)
Know More About: Law Entrance Exam Notification
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019:
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket will be available from third week of April 2019. To download call letter, you will need your roll number or registration number. The candidates those have successfully submitted their application form on time may get call letter.
AP LAWCET 2019 Answer Key:
AP LAWCET Answer Key 2019 will comprise correct solutions of questions asked in Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. You may match your answers with correct ones to know your outcome.
AP LAWCET Result 2019:
Exam Authority will announce AP LAWCET Results 2019 on the website in the second week of May 2019. The qualifying percentage of marks in the entrance test will be 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks).
AP LAWCET Counselling 2019:
After the declaration of result, AP LAWCET Counselling will be held through centralized process. It is scheduled in month of October 2019 for admission in 3 years and 5 years of Law courses.
During counselling, you need to submit counselling fee to exercise the option filling and locking. So, carry all original documents during counselling for admission in desired programmes.
Documents Required at Counselling:
- Call Letter
- Admit Card
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Caste certificate for reserved category candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Medical certificate for physically handicapped category candidates
- Character certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Class 10th certificate for Date of Birth proof
Keen candidates who wish to apply for AP LAWCET 2019 Notification they must check the Official Link. Also you can book mark this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d short cut key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|