AP LAWCET Notification
Sri Venkateswara University is going to release AP LAWCET Notification for providing admission to LLB 3 Year, LL.B 5 year course and LL.B. /B.L. 3/5 Year Degree Courses through AP Law Common Entrance Test. AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET Entrance Exam will be held in the month of April 2017. Candidates may apply for AP LAWCET Notification 2017 by filling the online application form.
Aspirants may submit the online application form on or before the last date that is April 2017 (Last Week). Candidates may get the complete details regarding AP LAWCET Entrance Exam from the below section of this page which is represented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP LAWCET Notification
|Name of Degree Courses||Disciplines|
|LL.B 3 Year Degree Course||
|LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course||
|L.L.M Degree Courses||
For AP LAWCET Courses:
- For LLB 3 Year Course: applying aspirants must hold Graduate Degree of minimum three years duration(10+2+3 pattern)of a recognized University with at least 45% marks of aggregate marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For LL.B 5 year Course: Aspirants must have completed 12th Standard with at least 45% marks(40% marks in case of SC/ST categories) in the qualifying examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Intermediate by the University, Board of Intermediate A.P. and Bar Council of India
For AP PGLCET Courses:
Entrants must have completed LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year Degree from well recognized University / Institute with good academic records and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- in the form of Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking/AP Online.
Admission to AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET Courses will be done on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern:
- There will be no negative marks.
- The duration of exam is 90 minutes.
|Parts||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part-A||General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part-C||Aptitude for Study of Law||60||60|
Check Here: Latest Current Affairs
Process to fill AP LAWCET Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site for organization that is www.aplawcet.org
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online” tab and hit the link.
- After that, you can fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After filling the form, must upload scanned photograph and signature with the form.
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a print out of it for future reference.
- Closing Date for Online Application (Without Late Fee): Last week of April 2017
- Availability of Admit Card: Before one week from the examination
- AP LAWCET Exam Date: Last week of May 2017
To get other details regarding AP LAWCET Notification 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website. For obtaining latest information regarding from this notification, you need to bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control +D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP LAWCET Counselling||AP LAWCET Answer Key|
|Law Entrance Exam||Top 10 Law Colleges in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|