LSAT Application Form
Law School Admission Council, India invites LSAT Application Form. Law School Admission Test is going to be held in the month of May 2017 for admission to Law Courses. Candidates who are going to apply for LSAT Notification they may fill the online application form. You may get the complete details regarding LSAT Application Form 2017 such as Last Date, eligibility, exam details through this page.
Every year aspirants in large number of quantity take participation for these examinations to lighten their career. Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria may fill the online application form on or before the last date that is May 2017. For more details regarding this notification candidates may go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
LSAT Application Form
LSAT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for LSAT Entrance Exam they must have completed 10+2 standard with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute. Candidates required verifying the minimum and maximum age needed for LSAT 2017 applications from the respective law schools’ prospectus.
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Admission will be done on the basis of their performance in Law School Admission Test.
LSAT Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24 (In Each)||2 hours 20 Mins|
|1st Logical Reasoning|
|2nd Logical Reasoning|
Also Check: Logical Reasoning Test
Aspirants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 3800/- in the form of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Cheque, Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favor of NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., and payable at New Delhi/ Noida.
Way to fill LSAT Online Registration:
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official site that is; www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- On home page of official site go to “Register Now” tab which is available in left side.
- Then you need to Sign In by entering your mail address.
- If you’re not registered then select “I am a new user” and if you are already registered then chose “Yes, I have a password” and in registered case enter you Id & Password.
- To get registered go for registrations process, by choosing “No, I am a new user”.
- Mention all essential details in the blank bar, on the registration page.
- Upload essential testimonials relevant and required also scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take hardcopy of filled in application form for future use.
Check Here: How to Fill Online Application Form?
- Closing Date to fill Online Application Form: May 2017
- LSAT Exam Date: May 2017
- Availability of Result: June 2017
For more details regarding LSAT Application Form 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get upcoming details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|LSAT Results||LSAT Admit Card|
|Law Entrance Exam||Top 10 Law Colleges in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|