Check out LSAT Notification of May Exam!!! Online LSAT Application Form is invited from the willing candidates of getting admission to the 5-year integrated BA LLB / BBA LLB law program and graduates to the 3-year law program. Students must ensure LSAT Eligibility criteria first and then go for submitting their form. Candidates are required to appear in Law School Admission Test on 21/05/2017 along with their admit card. To collect more updates in concern of LSAT Notification 2017 you must scroll down this page!!
Overview Of This Page:
|LSAT India Eligibility Criteria 2017||LSAT Registration Fee|
|LSAT Exam Pattern||LSAT Exam Syllabus|
|Check LSAT India 2017 Important Dates||Way to fill LSAT Online Application Form|
|Admission Procedure against LSAT Notification|
Law School Admission Council, India conducts this examination every year for selecting talented candidates for UG and PG Law Programmes. Students must ensure the requisite criteria and eligible candidates must fill their forms till the last date that is 3/05/2017. You can collect the more updates regarding LSAT Notification 2017 by going through this page which is designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com with the intention of assisting you.
Step to fill LSAT Application Form
Willing candidates of applying against the LSAT Notification 2017 need to submit their online application form by following these simple steps, so have a look!!
Visit to the Official Website
- First of all students must visit to the official website of the organization i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- Afterwards they must read the LSAT Notification carefully by pressing above provided tabs on the home page.
Go for Registration
- Then students must press the “Registration Open” tab which is located at the middle of the home page.
- A page will be displayed at your computer screen as mentioned above.
- Already registered candidates need to log it and new users must register themselves first.
LSAT Application Fee
Afterwards students need to pay their application fee through online or offline mode as per their convenience. You have to pay the application fee of Rs. 3800 by your sufficient method as mentioned here!!
Online Method: You can submit the fee by credit card/debit card only. Candidates can pay only through VISA and Master Card credit cards/debit cards, issued in India.
Offline Method: Students can submit their application fee though offline mode also. You have to pay your fee to the below stated address!!
C/o Green clouds,
6708, DLF Phase –IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122008
No refunds will be issued to candidates who are mentioned below:
- fail to appear for a scheduled test
- fail to meet the identification and admit card requirements on the day of the test
- fail to meet or violate LSAT—India test rules and policies
- arrive late at the testing centre on the test date or
- Have his/her score cancelled as a result of misconduct.
Fill LSAT Application Online Form
- Now students are required to fill the online application form with asked details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload all relevant documents and recent photograph along with signature if applicable.
- You must take a preview of the complete form and after that go for final submission.
- Finally, students must take a print out of the form for future use.
Press Here: LSAT Application Form
LSAT Eligibility 2017:
Appearing students in the law school admission test must have the following eligibility criteria and students must ensure it before filling the form according to the LSAT Notification!!
|Undergraduate law programmes including BA LLB||
|Postgraduate Law Programmes including LLM||
Get Here: LSAT General Guidelines
The admission of the candidates for the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Law programmes will be done on the basis of their performance in Law School Admission Test against LSAT Notification. Shortlisted students after the declaration of the score card will go for next round if conducted by the Law School Admission Council, India.
LSAT Exam Pattern:
- The question will be distributed in 4 sections of objective type questions.
- Approx 92-100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Students have to solve the test paper within 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Participating students in this test need to prepare Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension topic according to the below stated syllabus.
|Section||Number of Questions (Approx.)||Timing (minutes)|
|Total||92-100||2 hours & 20 minutes|
Check Here: LSAT Test Pattern & Scoring
If you are one of the appearing students in Law School Admission Test then you must check out this exam syllabus and do practice accordingly. Here we are provided you to the details of course and topics for LSAT Notification, so let’s have a look as soon as possible!!
|Analytical Reasoning Questions||These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure.|
|The test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events.|
|Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem solving.|
|Logical Reasoning Questions||These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language.|
|Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it.|
|The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning.|
|These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.|
|Reading Comprehension Questions||These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school.|
|The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.|
START: Logical Reasoning Test
LSAT Test Centers:
Students can’t reschedule or cancel their examination according to the rules of council. The students who have registered for the Law School Admission Test can request for the center change at once only. The test will be commenced in the following centers:
Students are informed that they are required to carry these following documents while going for examination on below said date.
- Admit Card
- HB pencils, sharpener and erasers.
- UIDAI / Aadhar Card
- Election Card / Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- SC/ ST Certificate with photograph
- Military ID / Government issued Armed Forces Dependent
- Id containing photograph of the test-taker
- Employee ID containing photograph and signature.
In case, if candidates don’t have the above said documents they can bring any two of the following documents (in Original) from:
- Tenth pass certificate/mark sheet that has date of birth on it.
- Photo Identity (Issued by School, College or University
- Original admit card issued by University/Board for standard twelfth (XII) examination with affixed photograph.
LSAT Dates 2017:
Students, who are going to apply for the admission in Law programmes need to check out the below mentioned dates and go for the further procedure accordingly!!
|Application Form (Online Payments)||14/09/2016 – 3/05/2017|
|Admit Card Release||8/05/2017 – 20/05/2017|
|Announcement of Results||20/06/2017|
Students can collect more details concerning LSAT Notification 2017 by going through this Official Link also. If you are excited to know more about latest updates of LSAT Notification or any other ten you must stay in touch with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com). You can follow us on Facebook and Google plus and using our free email also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|LSAT Results||LSAT Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|Law Entrance Exam||Top 10 Law Colleges in India|