TS LAWCET 2018
State Level Entrance Exam, TS LAWCET 2018 (Law Common Entrance Test) & PGLCET (PG Law Common Entrance Test) is scheduled to be conducted on 25/05/2018 and 26/05/2018 for admission in 3 years, 5 years of LL.B course and LL.M courses.
Candidates keen to apply for TS LAWCET 2018 Notification can submit their TS PGLCET Online Application Form In May 2018. In order to check more details related to the Exam Notification of LAW course in Telangana State, go through this page.
Applying procedure for TS LAWCET 2018
Selection of the students for admission in LL.B course and LL.M courses will be made on the basis of their performance in Telangana State LAWCET and PGLCET (PG Law Common Entrance Test) Exam.
In order to get more details related to the TS LAWCET & PGLCET admissions 2018 and TS LAWCET Application Dates, you are required to check this page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TS LAWCET 2018
Admission Courses Of TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2018:
|TS LAWCET Courses 2018||LLB – 3 Years Course|
LLB (B.A LLB) – 5 Years Course
|TS PGLCET Courses 2018||LL.M. – Post Graduation Programme|
Eligibility for TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET Admission 2018:
Contenders applying for the Admission in TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET 2018 are required to ensure the below mentioned required criteria.
Educational Qualification for TS LAWCET 2018:
Students keen to pursue 3 years LL.B course should have passed any graduate degree (10+2+3 pattern) from the recognized university with minimum 45% marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the recognized universities.
To apply for 5 years LL.B course, student should be passed the two years intermediate (10+2 pattern) from the recognized college with minimum 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination by the board of Intermediate Education Telangana State and Bar Council of India.
Students having LL.B / B.L 3 or 5-year degree or appear for the LL.B /B.L final year exam are eligible to appear in PGLCET. Students keen to get admission into the LL.M private appearance of the Osmania University Hyderabad must have minimum experience of 3 years as a judicial officer or 3 years standing as an advocate on the date of entering for the Telangana State PGLCET 2018.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
TS LAWCET 2018 Age Limit/Boundaries:
The upper age of the contenders going to apply for the Law Courses must not be above 30 years for LAWCET and 20 years for PGLCET. Relaxation of 2 years in age will be provided to the contenders belonging to the SC or ST category.
TS LAWCET 2018 Application Fees:
Applying contenders for Telangana State LAWCET 2018 are required to submit the below mentioned application fee while applying for the examination through proper channel.
|Exam Name||General||SC/ ST|
|TS LAWCET – 2018||Rs.350/-||Rs.250/-|
|TS PGLCET – 2018||Rs.600/-||Rs.500/-|
Check Out: TS LAWCET 2018: Imp Exam Dates
Exam Patten of TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2018:
TS LAWCET Pattern 2018:
- The entrance test contains the three parts.
- 90 minutes will be provided to the contenders for solving 120 questions of 120 marks.
- In the test, there is no negative marking.
- The test conducting in two languages like Telugu & English.
- The exam is based on the multiple choice questions.
|Sections Name||Number of Marks||Number of Marks|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
TS PGLCET Pattern 2018:
- This test is conducting for the all courses of LL.M.
- The examination has two parts.
- Each part has individual subjects.
- The time duration of this test is 90 minutes.
- The test is has a multiple choice question.
- The total question of this exam is 120.
- Each question has a 1 mark.
|Part||Subjects||No of Marks||No. of questions|
|A||Constitutional Law||20||20 marks|
|IPR and Other Law||16||16|
|Crimes and Torts Public||16||16|
Get here: TS LAWCET Syllabus
Download Here: TS LAWCET Model Papers
Procedure to apply for TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Exam 2018:
Students can apply for the TS LAWCET 2018 by going through the below mentioned guidelines.
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of the organization to apply for LAWCET/ PGLCET TS exam through online process only.
- Now press the appropriate link of TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Notification 2018.
- Read the complete instructions related to the TS LAWCET 2018 Exam Notification.
- Press the appropriate link of TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Online Application Forms 2018.
- Fill the complete TS LAWCET 2018 Online Application Form in appropriate manner.
- Upload documents if required and make the payment of the fee through either online or offline process.
- Recheck the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of the TS LAWCET 2018 Form.
- Take a print out of TS PGLCET Online Application Form for future reference.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2018:
|Release Date of Application Form||March 2018|
|Final Date to Submit the Application|
Fee Without Late Fee
|Last date for form submission|
(with Rs. 250/- late fee)
|End Date for Application|
Submission (with Rs.500/- late fee)
|Last date for form submission|
(with Rs. 1000/- late fee)
|Closing Date of Application|
Form Submission (with Rs. 1500/- late fee)
|In May 2018|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Release date||10 days before |
the exam date
|Date of the TS LAWCET Exam||25/05/2018|
|Date of the TS PGLCET Exam||26/05/2018|
|Publication of LAWCET/|
PGLCET Exam Result
|Counselling Begins||Updated Soon|
Candidates can grab more details related to the TS LAWCET 2018 by going through the above mentioned direct link also and for more updates; you need to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by following us on Facebook or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|TS LAWCET Admit Card||TS LAWCET Results|
|List of Universities in Telangana||Scholarship in India|
|Law Entrance Exam Notification||Top 10 Law Colleges In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|