TS LAWCET Notification
Kakatiya University, Warangal has decided to release TS LAWCET Notification for providing admission to LL.B 3 Year Course, LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Course and L.L.M Degree Courses. For getting admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Law Courses, candidates first qualify the TSLAWCET and TSPGLCET Entrance Exam. Candidates may get the complete details regarding TS LAWCET Notification 2017 such as exam date, online application through this page.
Entrance Exam will be held in the month of May 2017. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to apply online by filling the application form and submit it on or before the last date that is April 2017. To get further details you need to go through this page which is created for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TS LAWCET Notification
- LL.B 3 Year Degree Course
- LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course
|Name of Courses||Qualification Needed|
|L.L.M Course||Participating candidates must have done LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year degree on the date of application and students, who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination, can also apply for this course.|
|Course Name||For General Category||For SC / ST|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay the application fee through TS Online / AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva centers in Telangana / AP and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
TS LAWCET Admission:
Admission to Law Courses will be done on the basis of their performance in Common Law Entrance Tests which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Way to fill TS LAWCET Online Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who are going to take admission in LL.B 3/5 Year Law and LL.M Courses, should log on to the official website that is www.tslawcet.org
- Now, hit on “Eligibility” tab and read complete eligibility criteria carefully.
- Then, select “TS LAWCET Apply Online” tab which is mentioned at the top side of the homepage and appliers need to deposit an amount of application Debit / Credit card or through TS Online / AP Online link.
- After that, fill online application form with complete details in correct manner and press “Proceed” button.
- After completing of all process, need to upload all required documents like pass port size photo and signature and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 250/-|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||May 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,500/-|
|TSLAWCET Exam Date|
|TSPGLCET Exam Date|
Check Here: Law Entrance Exam
Candidates can get complete details related to TS LAWCET Notification through this Official Website. To getting updates regarding TS LAWCET Notification 2017, you can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Top 10 Law Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|