AILET Application Form
AILET Exam is going to organize for providing admissions to UG & PG Law Courses (B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M, Ph.D. Programmes, PG Diploma courses. For this concern, National Law University invites AILET Application Form, so candidates who fulfill all below given eligibility criteria may fill the AILET Application Form 2017 as soon as possible.
AILET Entrance Exam will be held in the First week of May, 2017. Aspirants may submit the online application form on or before the closing date that is April, 2017. Candidates may get the complete details regarding AILET Notification from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AILET Application Form
- Ph.D. Programmes
- PG Diploma
|Name of Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.A.LL.B (Hons)||Aspirants must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with securing minimum 50% aggregate from well recognized Board/ Institute. The candidates must be below 21 years as on 1 July, 2017 (23 years in case of SC/ST category) for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) programme.|
|LL.M. (One year) Course & PG Diploma||Aspirants must hold LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with securing 55% marks (for general candidates) and 50% marks (for SC, ST or PwD candidates).|
|Ph.D||Contenders must hold LL.M. Degree or equivalent with scoring minimum55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates from well recognized University / Institute.|
- For General Category: Rs. 3000/-.
- For SC/ ST and Persons with Disabilities: Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates are required to pay the fee either online mode or offline mode.
AILET Admission Process:
Admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D Courses will be done on the basis of their performance in All India Law Entrance Test.
AILET Exam Pattern:
For LL.M Course:
- M Course entrance question paper contains 150 marks.
- There are 100 objective type questions and 1 essay question.
- The duration of exam will be around 90 minutes.
- It is of objective type paper and section will contain 100 marks and essay section will contain 50 marks.
Preparation Tips for Exam: More Details
For Ph.D. Courses:
- D. Course entrance exam contains two papers that is paper 1 (Research Methodology) and paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper).
- Paper 1 contains 100 multiple choice questions and duration of exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
For B.A., LL.B. (Hons.):
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
Way to fill AILET Online Application Form:
- First of all, Applicants are required to visit the official website that is www.nludelhi.ac.in to apply online.
- Candidates who are applying first time should go to the ‘New Registration’ link and fill the basic details to register for the test.
- Existing user should login their ID with password.
- Applicants have to complete AILET Application Form by filling their personal, qualification and other details as asked there in. Upload your scanned digital passport sized photograph and signature in jpg format only.
- To complete the procedure applicants need to pay their application fees through desired mode
- After entering all required details in the columns, hit on to the “SUBMIT” Button.
- Get printout of application form and receipt of payment for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- AILET Last Date for Submission of Online Application: April 2017
- Date of Exam: First week of May, 2017
For more details about AILET Application Form 2017 candidates may visit the Official Website. Candidates may bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more upcoming updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|