AILET Application Form
National Law University, Delhi is going to conduct AILET Exam so applicants must apply for this exam notification by filling AILET Application Form. This All India Law Entrance Test will be conducted to provide admissions to UG & PG Law Courses (B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M, Ph.D. Programmes, PG Diploma courses. For this concern, National Law University invites AILET Application Form for academic session 2017-2018, so candidates who fulfill all framed eligibility criteria may submit the AILET Application Form 2017 before the last date.
This Page Includes:
Information about Courses Offered
Application Fee Structure Details
What is the Admission Process?
Exam Pattern Details
Exam Centres Information
Applying procedure For AILET Online Notification
Vital Dates To Keep In Mind
Significant Note To be Noted
AILET Entrance Exam will be held on 07/04/2017 from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Aspirants may submit the online application form on or before the closing date that is 7/04/2017. Candidates may get the complete details regarding AILET Notification from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AILET Application Form
- Ph.D. Programmes
- PG Diploma
|Name of Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.A.LL.B (Hons)||Aspirants must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with securing minimum 50% aggregate from well recognized Board/ Institute. The candidates must be below 21 years as on 1 July, 2017 (23 years in case of SC/ST category) for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) programme.|
|LL.M. (One year) Course & PG Diploma||Aspirants must hold LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with securing 55% marks (for general candidates) and 50% marks (for SC, ST or PwD candidates).|
|Ph.D||Contenders must hold LL.M. Degree or equivalent with scoring minimum55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates from well recognized University / Institute.|
|General Category||Rs. 3000/-.|
|SC/ ST and Persons with Disabilities||Rs. 1000/-.|
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee
- Candidates are required to pay the fee through online mode (Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking).
AILET Admission Process:
Admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D Courses will be done on the basis of their performance in All India Law Entrance Test.
AILET Exam Pattern:
For LL.M Course:
- M Course entrance question paper contains 150 marks.
- There are 100 objective type questions and 1 essay question.
- The duration of exam will be around 90 minutes.
- It is of objective type paper and section will contain 100 marks and essay section will contain 50 marks.
Preparation Tips for Exam: More Details
For Ph.D. Courses:
- Ph.D. Course entrance exam contains two papers that is paper 1 (Research Methodology) and paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper).
- Paper 1 contains 100 multiple choice questions and duration of exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
For B.A., LL.B. (Hons.):
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
AILET Examination Centres:
Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar), Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasion.
Way to fill AILET Online Application Form:
- First of all, Applicants are required to visit the official website that is www.nludelhi.ac.in to apply online.
- Then at the home page aspirants must hit on “Admission Notice” and read all the instruction very carefully.
- After reading candidates must hit on “Online Application” and read all the Eligibility Conditions, Admission Procedure, Entrance Test, Fee Structure, Examination Rules etc.
- After that candidates must press on “Create New Account” button and fill all the detail for registration.
- Then candidates must login the account by entering email address and password in the below indicated image.
- After login candidates can fill an online application and it should be filled with all the correct and true details.
- Then aspirants must upload all the digital certificates and documents in prescribed manner as asked.
- Lastly candidates must hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates To Be Noted:
|AILET Last Date for Submission of Online Application||7/04/2017|
|Availability of AILET Admit Card||14/04/2017|
|Date of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Exam||7/05/2017|
|Declaration of AILET 2017 Result||18/05/2017|
|Date for issue of letters for admission (1st List)||18/05/2017|
|Last date for deposing fee (1st List)||10/06/2017|
|Date for AILET counseling for vacant seats||24/06/2017|
|Last date for depositing fee for the candidates selected in spot counseling||05/07/2017|
|Closure Date of AILET Admission||25/07/2017|
|Interview of selected candidates||
28/07/2017 and 29/07/2017
|Commencing of Classes/sessions||01/08/2017|
LL.M (One Year Programme)
|LLM AILET 2017 Result Announced||01/07/2017|
|Ph.D. AILET 2017 Result Declared||15/07/2017|
**Timings of All India Law Entrance Test: 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
For more details about AILET Application Form 2017 candidates may visit the Official Website. Candidates may bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more upcoming updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AILET Result||AILET Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|