Air India Charters Limited Recruitment
Air India Charters Limited has liberated latest job notification regarding Air India Charters Limited Recruitment. The organization has reveled 32 AICL vacancies for Manager / safety officer post. Enthusiastic and dynamic job seekers can fetch all the essential details regarding Air India career by visiting the official website of the organization. Willing candidates who want to enroll their names for Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017 are required to submit the application form.
Highlights Provide For You In This Page:
|Vacancies available||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
|Application fees||Direct links|
Important date and Address
Aspirants are advised to download and submit the application form regarding Air India job on or before the scheduled last date that is 01-06-2017. Candidates who want to boost their career with such a well reputed organization can check whether they are eligible for AICL recruitment or not. Grab all relevant details regarding Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from the underneath section which is well organized by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Air India Charters Limited Recruitment
Air India Vacancy
|Post Name||Reserved for||Total Number Of Vacancies|
|Co Ordinator (Flight operations / dispatch) Grade- S-3||07||02||–||01||10|
|Route Manager Grade- M-2||05||01||01||–||07|
|Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst Grade- M-1||03||03|
|Officer- Sales Grade- S-3||06||02||–||01||09|
|Flight Safety Department|
|Manager – Flight Safety Grade- M-4||01||–||–||–||01|
|Officer – Flight Safety ( Trainee) Grade- M-1||02||–||–||–||02|
Age Restriction and Qualification Required:
Aspirants who want to apply for jobs in Air India must take a look at age restriction and qualification requirements fixed by the company. SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are liable to get relaxation in age for 5 years. OBC category candidates will get relaxation in age for 3 years.
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Coordinator (Flight operations / dispatch)||Graduate from a recognized university plus Knowledge of computer operation Windows XP, MS Office||25|
|Route Manager||MBA ( Marketing &sales) Or MBA ( Aviation) Or BE / B.Tech from a recognized university||35|
|Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst|
|Officer- Sales||MBA (Marketing & Sales) from a recognized university.||30|
|Manager – Flight Safety||B.E/ B.Tech with Post Graduation from a recognized university.|
|Officer – Flight Safety||B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university||30|
Check Out Here Latest:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Coordinator (Flight operations / dispatch)||Rs. 25000/-|
|Route Manager||Rs. 50000/-|
|Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst||Rs. 35000/-|
|Officer- Sales||Rs. 25000/-|
|Manager – Flight Safety||Rs. 70000/-|
|Officer – Flight Safety ( Trainee)||· 1 Year Training: Rs. 25000/-|
· After Training: Rs. 35000/-
Air India Charters Limited Recruitment Hiring Procedure:
The Application Form of the candidate registering for Air India job vacancy would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates only. Eligible candidates will be called for the selection procedure. The recruitment process involves two rounds namely Personal Interview (s) and Pre-employment Medical Examination. The one who will qualify the Personal Interview round will be called for Pre-employment Medical Examination for final selection.
Get Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Candidates are liable to pay the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), ranging between Rs.1000/- and Rs.2000/-. Contenders also have to pay any additional cost of tests (if required).
How to Apply For Air India Recruitment?
- Candidates who want to apply against Air India vacancies need to logon to the official Website of the organization that is www.airindiaexpress.in.
- Thereafter, appliers are required to hit on “Careers” tab that is accessible from the menu bar of home page.
- A new page will appear in front of you where you need to press on “ADVERTISEMENT – Recruitment of Ground Staff – Click here for details” link.
- A PDF will be displayed on your digital screen check eligibility criteria for the respective posts. Read all the details in a careful manner and check whether you are eligible or not.
- After reading the details, eligible aspirants need to go back to the previous page and press on “Press here to download advertisement Form” link that is available right behind the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct details and also attach all necessary documents / testimonials like photocopy of marksheet, date of birth proof, photograph, signature etc that are required.
- Lastly, enclosed the form with documents in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of …..”
- Sent the application form on below presented postal address.
The Chief of HR,
Air India Charters Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
Get Here Current: Kerala Jobs
Last Date To Submit Air India Application Form: 01-06-2017
Note: candidates can take a look at the Official Link to get more updated details about Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Aspirants can also stay connected with us through our web portal to get relevant information about Air India jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|