For admission into 1st year of MBA/MCA Course and 2nd year lateral entry into MCA Course through AP ICET, first step is to fill AP ICET Application Form. Candidates, who want to apply for AP ICET 2018 Exam, must fill Online Registration.
Only registered candidates can fill AP ICET 2018 Application Form till last date that is 14-04-2018. Explore this page completely and get more information about AP ICET Exam Date, fees, syllabus and notification etc.
AP ICET 2018 Important Dates
|Activity||AP ICET Dates|
|Notification of Andhra Pradesh ICET – 2018||10-03-2018|
|Commencement of Submission|
of Online application forms
|Last date for submission of online|
applications without late
|Last date for submission of online|
applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-
(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).
|Correction of online application|
data already submitted by the candidate
|15-04-2018 to |
|Downloading of AP ICET|
Hall-tickets from the website
|Date of Examination||02-05-2018|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|2:30 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||04-05-2018|
|Last Date for receiving of|
objections on Preliminary Key
|Declaration of AP ICET Results||12-05-2018|
This year, AP ICET 2018-19 will be organized by Sri Venkateswara University On Behalf Of APSCHE. Talented candidates will be shortlisted for admission through AP ICET Entrance Exam which will be held on 02-05-2018.
Before filling application form, applicants must a have look below on this page which has well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com with whole information about this AP ICET Notification.
How To Apply For Andhra Pradesh ICET?
- First of all, students need to open official website of university which is sche.ap.gov.in.
- After reaching at homepage, select “AP ICET – 18” link i.e. visible at middle side of page.
- Hit the “Notification” tab from menu bar and read entire details very carefully.
- After that, pay Fee Payment for AP ICET – 2018 by selecting “STEP – 1 Fee Payment” option.
- After submission of requisite amount of fee, you need to select “STEP – 3 Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)” link.
- Fill AP ICET Online Application Form with required information such as Payment Reference ID *, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No *,Mobile Number * and Date of Birth * (dd/mm/yyyy).
- After that, hit the “Proceed to Fill Application form” button and fill entire details in AP ICET Online Form.
- Upload digital images of all documents (if required) and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
AP ICET 2018 Fees:
Candidates should need to pay registration and processing AP ICET Exam Fee of Rs.550/- through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit card and Net banking).
- 1st year of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 1st year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- 2nd year of Lateral entry into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes
AP ICET Eligibility:
Applicants should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
|1st year of MBA||Degree of 3 years durationwith Mathematics|
as one of the subjects at 10th class level.
|1st year of MCA||Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics”|
as one of the subjectat Intermediate or Degree level.
|2nd year of Lateral entry into MCA||BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics|
at 10+2 or Degree level.
- Students’ admission in 1st year of MBA/MCA Course and 2nd year lateral entry into MCA Course will be based on qualifying marks obtained in A.P. Education Common Entrance Test followed by AP ICET Counselling
- Candidates, whose name will be available in AP ICET Merit List, are only eligible to appear in Counselling Session.
AP ICET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Time Duration|
Section-A: Analytical Ability
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
Section-C: Communication Ability
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Points To Be Noted:
- Andhra Pradesh ICET 2018 will be held in two sessions from 10-00 AM TO 12-30 PM &2-30 PM TO 5-00 PM and students applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions.
- Entrance exam will be held in English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B.
AP ICET Exam Centres:
|Name Of Districts||City Name|
|Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur|
|Chittoor||Chittoor , Madanapalle , Puttur , Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Kakinada , Rajahmundry , Amalapuram|
|Guntur||Bapatla , Guntur , Narasaraopeta|
|Krishna||Gudlavalleru ,Kanchikacherla ,Mylavaram ,Vijayawada, Machilipatnam|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur, Kavali, Nellore|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Srikakulam, Tekkali|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalli, Anandapuram,Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Eluru, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem|
|YsrKadapa||Kadapa, Proddatur, Rajampeta|
Students can visit its official link and get more information about AP ICET 2018-19. Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and receive latest updates related to AP ICET Syllabus, AP ICET Admit Card and results etc on your instant access.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP ICET Results||AP ICET Hall Ticket|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|