AP Postal Circle Recruitment
Eligible candidates are required to fill 94 posts of MTS through AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19. Online applications are invited for interested candidates from 12th April, 2018. Applicants are advised to complete their registration before the last date- 12th May, 2018.
AP postal circle is one of the government operated postal system in India. This postal system works on providing several job opportunities to less educated persons. This postal service works under the Department Of Posts, which is also a part of Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|16/04/2018||AP Postal Circle Recruitment||AP Postal Circle MTS Posts – 94||ITI/ 10th||12/05/2018||See Notification|
AP Postal Circle Recruitment
Candidates who are seeking job in any of the post office, here you have got a good opportunity for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-19. This page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing you more information regarding the same. Interested ones can go through this page and apply for their dream job.
|Vacancy Category||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Circle and administrative offices|| |
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Sub ordinate offices-Postal divisions||01|
|Sub ordinate offices-RMS divisions||60|
Check Here: India Post Office Recruitment
Minimum age requirement for the posts under AP Postal Circle Recruitmentis 18 to 25 years. Relaxation according to the categories is mentioned below in the table:
|Person with Disability (PWD)|
|Serving Govt. Employees|
Qualification Requirement for AP Postal Circle Recruitment:
Appliers must have qualified Matric or ITI from recognized board.
You Can Also Check:
AP Postal Circle Recruitment pay these posts at a good scale of Rs. 18,000 + admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
Application Fee and Examination Fee:
|Category||Application fee||Examination fee|
|All Female Candidates||Rs.100||Nil|
|Male Candidates (General/OBC)||Rs.100||Rs.400|
|Male Candidates (SC/ST/PWD)||Rs.100||Nil|
|Ex-Service Man (General/OBC)||Rs.100||Rs.400|
Selection Process for AP Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of aptitude test for which you will get the information after your registration.
- All categories of posts will be put together and the merit list will be prepared for the whole circle.
- Candidates will be allotted for posts according to their qualification and availability of posts.
- Qualified candidates will be selected for the training of 2 years.
Check Here: Aptitude Questions and Answers
AP Postal Circle Admit Card:
Candidates who are appearing for this examination will get their admit card on the official website www.appost.in after the notification of exam date. Candidates are advised to visit the website on daily basis.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
An aptitude test which is conducted for selecting eligible candidates, will of 100 total marks, it will be of 10th standard level covering all the subjects and topics. It will be conducted in the form of Multiple Choice Questions. No negative marking will be given for any wrong question.
Total duration for the examination will be 120 minutes. It consists of 3 sections, which are explained below:
|Part ‘A’||General knowledge||25|
|Part ‘C’||Two segments:||50 (25+25)|
Get Detailed: AP Postal Circle Syllabus
|Part ‘C’ (each segment)||10||8||9|
- Before commencing the registration candidate must read all the rules and regulations carefully and properly.
- Eligibility will be evaluated at the time of registration and ineligible candidates will not be allowed to complete their registration process.
- Candidates must check all the provided details once before submitting it.
- One candidate can fill only one application form. If anyone tries to fill more than one, his/her all the application forms will be rejected.
- Only online applications are accepted, any other mode of application is not allowed.
- The provided contact number must not be registered under DND (Do Not Disturb).
Check Also: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
How to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Detailed notification has been issued by the chief postmaster general regarding AP Postal Circle Recruitment, for this candidate has to visit the AP postal circle official website.
- Candidate has to register their application number and it must be done only once otherwise all the application forms will be rejected.
- Then candidate have to fill all their details correctly in the provided space.
- After the successful registration of AP Postal Circle Recruitment, candidate will receive a unique registration number on the provided mobile no. or email address.
- Next, candidate has to pay the fee in any of the Departmental Post Offices in Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate will receive one e-payment receipt from the post office, which will include your registration number. It should be checked properly.
- After 72 hours candidate will receive confirmation SMS of payment details.
- After this candidate can fill the further application form online and fill all the remaining details properly.
- Application form will not be considered if any of the above steps is not followed.
|Commencement Of Online Registration||12-04-2018|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||12-05-2018|
|Last Date Of Fee Payment||14-05-2018|
|Last Date Of Final Submission Of Application Form||18-05-2018|
All the information provided above regarding AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 is enough for the interested candidates. For latest notifications regarding the same, candidates are advised to visit AP Postal Circle Official Website regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AP Postal Circle Results||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||India Post Answer Key|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Andhra Pradesh Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|